mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planet Fitness lets men who "identify" as women use the women's locker room..

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=umFtq_GOyxo[/ame]

When the "lunk alarm" goes off. Haha...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=umFtq_GOyxo

When the "lunk alarm" goes off. Haha...

Honestly, that type of behavior just goes to support their argument against bodybuilders and label us all as idiots that can't control our temper and have uncontrollable roid rage.

Anyway, I don't understand why people go there if they don't like it. Kind of like how I don't like redneck bars so I avoid them. I also avoid PF. To each their own I guess.

As much as I hate planet fitness I end up there all the time because they are EVERYWHERE! Real gyms are disappearing And planet fitness is sprouting up everywhere. So sadly they can make whatever stupid rules they want.

Showstopper83? Easy there mr. Thesouthwillriseagain.

1. Gay is not a choice!
No one would choose to be discriminated against. No one would
choose to be attracted to the same sex. No one would choose
to fight to be able to marry the person they love.
If gay is a choice, you being str8 was a choice because
you're actually a butt pirate.

2. Equal rights = special treatment?
Then lets take away women's rights and blacks rights.
This is America Mr. We are all equal!
People like my family have fought and died just
so you can scream entitlement.

As to this subject. Unless your dick is flopping around in the
nude, no woman will be effected by it
And its planet fitness, my farts set off the alarm.

Any what about female bodybuilders?

Will average woman realize shes just juiced up?
or will they scream man?

LOL. These PF commercials are ridiculous--no one acts like this at a normal gym.

I love whenever they have the guys in the commercials most of the time they make them act like meat heads but it's good exposure! :) :p:D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63H9xE8eJ5Q"]Kali Muscle & Mike O' Hearn {Funny Bodybuilder Commercial} - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoe_SsEgc3Y"]TACO BELL COMMERCIAL ft. Hollywood Muscle-Heads - YouTube[/ame]

also,

war is peace
freedom is slavery
ignorance is strength.

this is the future America chose

Showstopper83? Easy there mr. Thesouthwillriseagain.

1. Gay is not a choice!
No one would choose to be discriminated against. No one would
choose to be attracted to the same sex. No one would choose
to fight to be able to marry the person they love.
If gay is a choice, you being str8 was a choice because
you're actually a butt pirate.

2. Equal rights = special treatment?
Then lets take away women's rights and blacks rights.
This is America Mr. We are all equal!
People like my family have fought and died just
so you can scream entitlement.

As to this subject. Unless your dick is flopping around in the
nude, no woman will be effected by it
And its planet fitness, my farts set off the alarm.

1. Where did I say being gay is a choice? In fact, I specifically stood up for gay right's and went as far as to say I think they should be entitled to the same tax breaks AND get their marriages recognized

2. You are basically taking away women's rights to privacy and decency by allowing men to change and bathe in the same locker rooms.

There is nothing "equal" about letting transgender's do things that men are not allowed to, nor is there anything "equal" women getting their rights infringed on to pacify men who don't feel like changing in the presence of other men.

And really? No women will be affected by it? More like YOU won't be affected by it, because you're not the one that has to deal with it.

Not every woman is a sex crazed whore who doesn't mind seeing a dick flop around... you do realize that 15-16 year old girls go to these gyms, as do elderly ladies.

Also, I dunno about you, but when I'm but naked and walking to the shower, my dick is full blown flop-around mode.

They can always bomb the place down.Then can't use it, talk that crap anymore.

They can always bomb the place down.Then can't use it, talk that crap anymore.

Whoa easy fella. You're going to have the feebies knocking on your door dropping the b-word like that.

Is that seriously your argument?

Sexual orientation is intangible, it is a CHOICE. Your gender is tangible, and NOT a choice.

Would you be ok with someone who is legally blind being issued a drivers licence because they swear they are not blind?

I am ALL for transgenders being treated fairly and equally... letting one MAN expose himself and stripping away a woman's right to decency is not "equal" for either men or women.

See where u say sexual orientation is a choice?

1. Where did I say being gay is a choice? In fact, I specifically stood up for gay right's and went as far as to say I think they should be entitled to the same tax breaks AND get their marriages recognized

2. You are basically taking away women's rights to privacy and decency by allowing men to change and bathe in the same locker rooms.

There is nothing "equal" about letting transgender's do things that men are not allowed to, nor is there anything "equal" women getting their rights infringed on to pacify men who don't feel like changing in the presence of other men.

And really? No women will be affected by it? More like YOU won't be affected by it, because you're not the one that has to deal with it.

Not every woman is a sex crazed whore who doesn't mind seeing a dick flop around... you do realize that 15-16 year old girls go to these gyms, as do elderly ladies.

Also, I dunno about you, but when I'm but naked and walking to the shower, my dick is full blown flop-around mode.

A transgendered person is not gonna be walking around with dick out! They're in the locker room of woman to be recognized as such. So I doubt a trans person will reveal their dick to other woman when they're trying to identify as one.

A transgendered person is not gonna be walking around with dick out! They're in the locker room of woman to be recognized as such. So I doubt a trans person will reveal their dick to other woman when they're trying to identify as one.

I think you're missing the point bro

pic related. I keep this in my 'social justice' folder.

this issue in the OP presents a really interesting conundrum.. it pits feminists against the lgbt-qiarstlmnop (they keep adding onto it)

Attachments

• so progressive.jpg
    so progressive.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

Are you OK with small children and teen girls seeing grown men's dicks in their locker room?​

Note: This message is not directed at Nfernoo, but to the greater issue at hand. Also, don't my misconstrue my post as any sort of an attack of gay people, with whom I have zero problems. I know multiple gay people and they would be just as opposed to this as I am. This here is a completely different issue.

In response to the above post, that's just it--they're NOT women--hence the "covering up". They can "identify" all they want, but the reality is that they have a dick. More so, they were born as males, continue to remain males, sound like males, and for the most part, look like males too (after you peel away all the make-up and shit). This is why it makes some women uncomfortable--and to not acknowledge their argument is one-sided.

Making matters worse, what if a mother wants to bring her 13 year old daughter with her to the gym? Does this mother really have to accept her 13 year old daughter seeing some man's dick waving around in her face--and then have to explain to her "Honey, it's not really a dick--its actually an imaginary dick because he identifies as a vagina".

What's this mother supposed to do? Accept it simply because this guy was born with a genetic defect--and before anyone jumps on my ass, I am not saying being gay is a genetic defect, but if you're born as a man and see yourself as a woman, then there is something wrong with either your head or your DNA.

I'll tell you this, if my daughter came out of her locker room and told me a man with a "dick" was in there with her, I would freak the fuck out. At that point, I would not give two fucks about some shemale's supposed identity crisis.

Even worse, what if a grown man "identified" as a child--and wanted to change in the children's locker room (some places, like certain YMCA's and some gyms, have children's rooms)--dick hanging out and all? As a parent, I could give fuck all about his identification issues. If I ever saw that, I would beat the living childhood right out of him on the spot.

Remember, whether it is the women's locker room or the child's locker room doesn't matter. If he identifies as a woman, they're saying he should be treated like a woman, which is why he is allowed to change in the women/girls locker room. This means you can't tell him to stay dressed or not take a shower--because that's what locker rooms are for. Therefore, anyone who is in the women's locker room--whether it is a woman, child, or teen--is forced to accept a dick walking around right in front of them.

After looking at things from this point of view, maybe you might see things a bit differently? I feel bad for any man who thinks he is a woman, but you need to take "everyone" into consideration and in this case, the majority should rule--not the feelings of a single shemale.

It's shit like this makes me think "what the fuck is happening to this world?". We now have corporate gyms supporting grown men's dicks in the women's, teens, and children's locker rooms.

Here's my take on the matter--FUCK THAT--and as far as I am concerned, anyone who supports this kind of shit supports my child and wife potentially having to see some other man's duck in their changing room---and that I have a problem with! Nfernoo, I am not saying you support this--just saying what the reality "will be" if stuff like this is taken to its ultimate conclusion.

So again, I have sympathy for those people with identification issues, but their wants do NOT trump those of my wife, daughter, and 99.999% of the rest of the population. Fuck Planet Fitness and ALL they stand for!

Last edited:
It's pretty anatomically black and white.
You have male genitalia, you are a male...how you precieve yourself has no baring over your physical body.
I can "identify" myself as a fking fish as strongly as wish, fact of the matter is physically I am a human...there is zero grey area on the issue.
How bout using the gender neutral disabled facilities almost every gym should have?

Damn right. Great post.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity