mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planet Fitness lets men who "identify" as women use the women's locker room..

oh brother..give me a break. Im sure 1 transgender who probably resembles a woman is going to cause those other women in the lockerroom soooo much grief :rolleyes:

Would you rather someone who looks like a female changing in a room full of men? You are probably a white straight male who will never know what true inequality is. Poor you.

Yes, I'm straight. I'm also a minority that has lived a life full of prejudice, even from many of my own "friends". I know full well what it feels like to not be afforded opportunity for nothing else than because of my race.

Since I'm not a hypocrite, I'm gonna refrain from making the same kind of baseless assumptions about you that you did to me.

All I will say is that it is up to the WOMEN in the locker room to decide what makes them feel comfortable or uncomfortable, not somebody who the decision impacts in 0 way to tell others what they should and shouldn't be cool with.

A large group of people shouldn't be forced into indecency just because of the "rights" of a completely scarce minority.

Nobody is even saying transgenders shouldn't be able to use the gym, it's the matter of using the appropriate locker room so as to not expose yourself to the opposite sex and make women feel uncomfortable exposing themslves to men.

Sorry, you can't just decide what gender you are and make the rest of the world have to accomodate you. That's fair for a select few and unfair to every one else. Hardly "equal".

It's reverse discrimination...against straight people. And its bullshit. If you still have a dick, use the mens room.

That's exactly what it is.

Retarded, obnoxious people who manipulate and twist the law into legalizing things that cause problems for everyone else.

Same kind of bullshit that keeps KKK rallies going and legal, same kind of bullshit that makes it legal for pedophiles to make "How To" guides online to lure children.

Do people even know what "Rights" mean and how far they extend? It is not your "right" to decide what gender you ARE.

What if I wanted to decide it's my "right" to insist I'm a Native American and that I should be able to collect government assistance because of it? I mean... I can decide what sex I am, I should be able to decide what race I am as well.

Yes, I'm straight. I'm also a minority that has lived a life full of prejudice, even from many of my own "friends". I know full well what it feels like to not be afforded opportunity for nothing else than because of my race.

Since I'm not a hypocrite, I'm gonna refrain from making the same kind of baseless assumptions about you that you did to me.

All I will say is that it is up to the WOMEN in the locker room to decide what makes them feel comfortable or uncomfortable, not somebody who the decision impacts in 0 way to tell others what they should and shouldn't be cool with.

A large group of people shouldn't be forced into indecency just because of the "rights" of a completely scarce minority.

Nobody is even saying transgenders shouldn't be able to use the gym, it's the matter of using the appropriate locker room so as to not expose yourself to the opposite sex and make women feel uncomfortable exposing themslves to men.

Sorry, you can't just decide what gender you are and make the rest of the world have to accomodate you. That's fair for a select few and unfair to every one else. Hardly "equal".

I shouldnt have assumed, but your post just reeked of entitlement and lack of empathy for others. A female looking transgender in a mens changing room would be a much more stark contrast. This seems like common sense to me.

That's exactly what it is.

Retarded, obnoxious people who manipulate and twist the law into legalizing things that cause problems for everyone else.

Same kind of bullshit that keeps KKK rallies going and legal, same kind of bullshit that makes it legal for pedophiles to make "How To" guides online to lure children.

Do people even know what "Rights" mean and how far they extend? It is not your "right" to decide what gender you ARE.

What if I wanted to decide it's my "right" to insist I'm a Native American and that I should be able to collect government assistance because of it? I mean... I can decide what sex I am, I should be able to decide what race I am as well.

What next? You have no right to decide your sexual orientation either?

PF discriminates against all of us. If you have big muscles or nice body then you have no brain and you're not welcome there. I hate that place.

We have a fairly large school district in my area and this has been a hot topic recently. The school board voted the same thing. To allow transgender students to use bathrooms and locker rooms to which they identify. I don't agree with it there or PF. Not because I have anything against them. In fact I pretty much agree with most of the rights the LGBT community should get. I just don't think other people's rights should be sacrificed. They should have their own bathroom. I personally don't care either way. As stated before this does open up the door for some creep to take advantage of the situation to catch a peep show. Times are changing and this is society today. I say to each their own but respect others.

I shouldnt have assumed, but your post just reeked of entitlement and lack of empathy for others. A female looking transgender in a mens changing room would be a much more stark contrast. This seems like common sense to me.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but it has nothing to do with entitlement. I'm not gay by any stretch, but I am ALL for gays having equal rights, getting married, etc.

Where I draw the line is one person's "rights" infringe on an another persons. Or in this case, where a VERY small minorities rights infringe on a LARGE populace.

This is not about tax breaks or about people being able to freely express themselves... it's about people exposing themselves to others that don't want to see that, and being forced to expose themselves and made to feel uncomfortable.

Do you not think that women have the RIGHT to not have to worry about exposing themselves to men in a locker room, and to have to be subject to indeceny?

What next? You have no right to decide your sexual orientation either?

Is that seriously your argument?

Sexual orientation is intangible, it is a CHOICE. Your gender is tangible, and NOT a choice.

Would you be ok with someone who is legally blind being issued a drivers licence because they swear they are not blind?

I am ALL for transgenders being treated fairly and equally... letting one MAN expose himself and stripping away a woman's right to decency is not "equal" for either men or women.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but it has nothing to do with entitlement. I'm not gay by any stretch, but I am ALL for gays having equal rights, getting married, etc.

Where I draw the line is one person's "rights" infringe on an another persons. Or in this case, where a VERY small minorities rights infringe on a LARGE populace.

This is not about tax breaks or about people being able to freely express themselves... it's about people exposing themselves to others that don't want to see that, and being forced to expose themselves and made to feel uncomfortable.

Do you not think that women have the RIGHT to not have to worry about exposing themselves to men in a locker room, and to have to be subject to indeceny?

Personally when im in the locker room im minding my business and not looking at others. So i really dont see the big deal. Im a very laxed person and not a moral crusader..so i cant really put myself in a womans shoes who would take offense to this. And i dont consider someone whos undergone hormone therapy, has breast, a feminine shape and long hair a "man" either.

Is that seriously your argument?

Sexual orientation is intangible, it is a CHOICE. Your gender is tangible, and NOT a choice.

Would you be ok with someone who is legally blind being issued a drivers licence because they swear they are not blind?

I am ALL for transgenders being treated fairly and equally... letting one MAN expose himself and stripping away a woman's right to decency is not "equal" for either men or women.

You need to ask yourself how serious you are comparing a trans person to pedophilia and kkk members

yet your so open to them being treated fairly

Personally when im in the locker room im minding my business and not looking at others. So i really dont see the big deal. Im a very laxed person and not a moral crusader..so i cant really put myself in a womans shoes who would take offense to this. And i dont consider someone whos undergone hormone therapy, has breast, a feminine shape and long hair a "man" either.

And that is the difference between me and you, is that I try to put myself in others shoes even if something doesn't bother me.

I'm pretty lax myself and typically don't care about what the person next to me is doing. Even if it's somewhat annoying, I'm the type that let's things go because it's just not worth the argument and confrontation to me.

I'm all for gay rights, I'm all for equality, I'm all for people minding their own business...

What I'm NOT all for, is minorities abusing "rights" to the point where they feel like they deserve special treatment.

Let transgenders, dress, act and have sex with whoeever and however they want to. Why? Because that doesn't infringe on anyone's rights who doesn't want to be involved with them.

Once it crosses the line between an entire genders right to privacy and decency, that's where I think it's gone too far.

You need to ask yourself how serious you are comparing a trans person to pedophilia and kkk members

yet your so open to them being treated fairly

Wow man... what I said completely went over your head.

Pedophiles and KKK members are perfect examples of how a small minorities "rights" cause major problems for huge groups of people.

Even though transgenders using women's bathrooms are not leading to assaults like the other 2 I mentioned, they are still examples of the rights and appropriateness of others being compromised to protect a silly interest of 1 group.

Equal Rights =/= Special Treatment

And that is the difference between me and you, is that I try to put myself in others shoes even if something doesn't bother me.

I'm pretty lax myself and typically don't care about what the person next to me is doing. Even if it's somewhat annoying, I'm the type that let's things go because it's just not worth the argument and confrontation to me.

I'm all for gay rights, I'm all for equality, I'm all for people minding their own business...

What I'm NOT all for, is minorities abusing "rights" to the point where they feel like they deserve special treatment.

Let transgenders, dress, act and have sex with whoeever and however they want to. Why? Because that doesn't infringe on anyone's rights who doesn't want to be involved with them.

Once it crosses the line between an entire genders right to privacy and decency, that's where I think it's gone too far.

If you think a transwoman is going to blend in better in a mens room you are VERY wrong.

Are you supposing they shouldnt be allowed to use locker rooms at all?

If you think a transwoman is going to blend in better in a mens room you are VERY wrong.

Are you supposing they shouldnt be allowed to use locker rooms at all?

When did I say they would blend in "better"? Sure, it will piss a lot of men off, but you're not infringing on anyone's "rights".

Listen, if people want to give off a certain image and portray themselves in a certain light, then they need to accept that others might not like or agree with what they do.

It's not about "blending in", it's about protecting the privacy and deceny rights of entire genders.

Transgenders are welcome to identify as transgenders, but they can't just decide they are women and infringe on women's rights.

my gf goes there. we live 45 minutes away , was up in her city for a weekend and wanted to workout so I went there onetime with her got in free. It wasnt that bad, I held back some, but i got a good workout. If I got kicked out of there so be it, she knows how I feel about pf.

they actually had some decent equipment

whats funny Mike Katz started pf

my gf goes there. we live 45 minutes away , was up in her city for a weekend and wanted to workout so I went there onetime with her got in free. It wasnt that bad, I held back some, but i got a good workout. If I got kicked out of there so be it, she knows how I feel about pf.

they actually had some decent equipment

whats funny Mike Katz started pf

His shirt must be in the women's locker room

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdccUsn8N4Y"]Planet Fitness Commercials - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AevPGJoGuEo"]Muscle Shirt Posing Bro - Funny Planet Fitness TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66zY_FKzK6U"]Funny Commercials: Funny Gym Commercials Planet Fitness - YouTube[/ame]

:D;)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC-CXz2vr6I"]PLANET FITNESS EMBARRASSMENT - YouTube[/ame]

just a different world folks - that's for sure.:p:p

Attachments

• 577205_375059519197658_105610112809268_924949_1818021061_n.jpg
    577205_375059519197658_105610112809268_924949_1818021061_n.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 220

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear