over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help me with this prolactin problem

6Damn6Ram6

Newbies
I ran a test and tren cycle 5 months ago. Now, after 5 months of being off it i noticed if i squeeze my nip as hard as i can i can see a tiny tiny TINY bead of liquid come out...i see the tiny drop reflect from the light. Some have said it was from me running nolva for my pct for the tren cycle. Im planning on starting a test only cycle in a couple weeks. Should i run caber on it even though its a test only cycle? And after the cycle is completed can i run nolva for pct since i would be off the tren for like 8 months at that time?? Any advice will be much appreciated.

i wouldnt worry about that. as long as theres no liquid coming out WITHOUT you squeezing the nipple who cares?

ive been having the exact same issue since i first ran tren, i lactate even with 0.5mg caber twice a week. but it only happens when i squeeze my nipple hard (little drop comes out) so i figured that nobody's ever gonna notice that anyway - and who cares?...

by the way, the nolva+tren theory is utter bullshit, nolva CAN upregulate progesterone receptors in SOME people (a study mentioned that it happens in about 60% of the people) during the first 4-6 weeks of running tren and nolva together. after 6 weeks though EVERYONEs progesterone receptors started downregulating. 100% of the participants.
and higher progesterone receptor density/upregulation does not mean youre gonna have gyno- or prolactin problems. in fact it should actually make the tren more effective.

if you run nolva as PCT for tren you dont have any problems anyway.

1. Don't keep squeezing your nipples... You will cause prolactin to increase. If its a small amount with a lot of force that's normal
2. Get blood work and see if your prolactin or estrogen levels are high and take action on what need to be fixed

1. Don't keep squeezing your nipples... You will cause prolactin to increase. If its a small amount with a lot of force that's normal

is there any actual proof to this? ive heard that a couple of times and i know that in women who just had a child breastfeeding has some kind of effect on prolactin levels, but does that really apply to men too?

is there any actual proof to this? ive heard that a couple of times and i know that in women who just had a child breastfeeding has some kind of effect on prolactin levels, but does that really apply to men too?

I dont see why it couldnt... men and women have the same tissue... when you think about women breast feeding and high prolactin levels being the main player the stimulus from the suckling on nipple gets the message sent to get the lactation going... guy has elevated levels comparable to a women when preggo... remember to keep all things relative among gender, that pinch is giving same stimulus as the suckling....

**broken link removed**

The following can temporarily increase prolactin levels:

Emotional or physical stress (occasionally)

High-protein meals

Intense breast stimulation

Recent breast exam

Recent exercise

**broken link removed**

The following can temporarily increase prolactin levels:

Emotional or physical stress (occasionally)

High-protein meals

Intense breast stimulation

Recent breast exam

Recent exercise

Nice, thanks for the link!

Funny about the high protein meals and recent exercise though. Looks like were constantly in the prolactin danger zone, lol.

I ran a test and tren cycle 5 months ago. Now, after 5 months of being off it i noticed if i squeeze my nip as hard as i can i can see a tiny tiny TINY bead of liquid come out...i see the tiny drop reflect from the light. Some have said it was from me running nolva for my pct for the tren cycle. Im planning on starting a test only cycle in a couple weeks. Should i run caber on it even though its a test only cycle? And after the cycle is completed can i run nolva for pct since i would be off the tren for like 8 months at that time?? Any advice will be much appreciated.

why in the world would u be squeezing u nips as hard as u can? that sound painfull as hell.

im not sure about ur strength but if i squeezed my nips as hard as i could i blow them bitches up

why in the world would u be squeezing u nips as hard as u can? that sound painfull as hell.

im not sure about ur strength but if i squeezed my nips as hard as i could i blow them bitches up

The tip of my nip is black and blue now =/ lol

If I squeeze my right nipple hard enough, I can always get some clear lactic fluid to seep to the surface, left nipple none however. I have had bloods done and estrogen was normal 28 pg/ml and prolactin was 9.4, also normal. I just don't squeeze my nipples much anymore.........

I have never squeezed my nipples hard. I have mashed them slightly firm and can't imagine mashing them hard.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear