advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please read regard IFG-1! All questions answered!

Yes

JonnyO said:
Well then maybe those with the experience could point out their diferences of opinions for us that are interested in learning. Isnt that what this board is for?

But do you want us to try it, ask others who have done it, researched it by asking numerous people how they went about it and what gains they made, and then come report back the countless hours of info gathering? Why not just try it for yourself? I will end up telling you one thing, then 10 others will tell you their thing. Now what are you going to do? Get with one person who you respect in this field who has used it and listen to them.

I hear you Phil. I wasnt asking for an entire diary or journal. Some have mentioned some of the info was outdated or some points made in the article were incorrect, well if thats so correct it for us or dont bother reply in the thread saying its wrong.

I will PM you then.

when I read this:
"GH doesn't directly cause your muscles to grow, it works very indirectly by increasing protein synthesis capabilities, increasing the amount of insulin a person can use effectively, and increasing the amount of anabolic steroids a person can use effectively. GH also indirectly causes muscle growth by stimulating the release of IGF when it (the GH) is destroyed in the human body."

I get really scared.

PHIL HERNON said:
It just makes no sense. "Increases the amount of insulin a person can use effectively"? WTF does that even mean??
...ahhh, the human body is a very efficent organism and when given the right tools and nutrients can do some pretty amazing things...insulin is one of many items it needs to work its magic...WTF does that mean anyway..."increases the amount of insulin a person can use effectively..."?

It is interesting to see all the activity regarding IGF again.About 2 years ago, Skip and Animal's boards had a lot of good info.

Bottomline with this stuff seems to be that some people have incredible responses, others none.Reputable bro's using same sources and the results were like night and day.I have used IGF long three times, twice at 50mcg pd, and once at 80mcg day.Each time had huge pumps, with amazing cell volumization, and the resultant 3 D look.However the results were very transient and disappeared as soon as the cycle stopped - kind of like a fake tan!

Would I use it again? Yes, the pump was unreal and it was fun looking like this.Is it a miracle drug?No, for me it was not, and I am not sure how useful it would be for competition - made me hold water as if I was on a 2g Test cycle.

Peace

What is the best way to take IGF-1 and GH in same cycle? I plan on taking 25mcg of IGF-1 1 hour after training ( Train in the morning) and another 25 mcg of IGF-1 4-5 hours latter. The Gh ( 4 ius) will be taken 1 hour before bed . I would appreciate opinions on this and if any changes need to be taken

Diabetics

How should IGF-1 be administered if you are a diabetic? Or should it not even be bothered with?

Here the big question: Does anyone know any reliable sources?

I think all IGF-1 sources in usa are junk...

The reason I say this is these folks could be selling you water with BA in it. Hell maybe HCG. When there is a quick buck to be made in BB supps count on some scams to be a popping up. It just comes down to the fact americans for the most part are scammers by nature. I would trust no one in the US for this stuff. Just my opinion.

the place that i get mine from.. although a little more expensive than most others... i actually see the original packaging of the igf as well as knowing the man personally as a friend so i aint worried about getting ripped off. :D

So, whats being said is-just get Gensci or Gropep ONLY.

MikeS said:
So, whats being said is-just get Gensci or Gropep ONLY.

exactly.
Ive tried it and Liked it.. will deffinatley be using it again.

Can this also cause gyno like HGH???

I remember I had 100ius that I did not sell, so I used it and I know that I had gyno symptoms...now will IGF-R3 cause the same problems???

thanks,

STEAK HELMET

I learn more here than I ever did at college! :eek: nice post. Very concise and clean cut.

What surprised me was the statement "Never buy pre-diluted IGF!"
I think this is an outdated info.
Cause as far as I know, many guys use it and it works, I use it now and seems to work too so where is the problem?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131