over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PM Meet Up!

The gambling is what gets me, I haven't paid for a meal or drink in Vegas since the war....shit is no good for me.

I like to stay at the Hilton, formerly the Royal, you're on the beach at a stunning resort but also right in the middle of the action as soon as you step outside. No 30 minute cab ride otherwise you're stuck at the resort because you're in the middle of nowhere. Not sure if I would suggest the Hilton for a group of guys though, the Hyatt next door is nice and cheaper, also el taj which are huge condo rooms but quite cheap....not all inclusive though. But fuck all inclusive if you're in the middle of everything you don't need that frozen food and watered down drinks anyway...

This would take some doing to see who is down though...might just be a nice thought and nothing else. Something where we would have a reason to gather there anyway would be more feasible....like you said Vegas.
I can do Vegas as well...

The gambling is what gets me, I haven't paid for a meal or drink in Vegas since the war....shit is no good for me.

I like to stay at the Hilton, formerly the Royal, you're on the beach at a stunning resort but also right in the middle of the action as soon as you step outside. No 30 minute cab ride otherwise you're stuck at the resort because you're in the middle of nowhere. Not sure if I would suggest the Hilton for a group of guys though, the Hyatt next door is nice and cheaper, also el taj which are huge condo rooms but quite cheap....not all inclusive though. But fuck all inclusive if you're in the middle of everything you don't need that frozen food and watered down drinks anyway...

This would take some doing to see who is down though...might just be a nice thought and nothing else. Something where we would have a reason to gather there anyway would be more feasible....like you said Vegas.
Yeah I generally stay away from all inclusives but they are very easy for large groups. Lol I try not to spend other people’s money…

Bump also for this thread! Would be cool to meet some of you guys

@Performance Based how did you enjoy your trips??

I saw you’re in Thailand now still (I think lol)

Been dying to go to a lot of those places you posted, how was it?!
Morning mate - yessir currently in Phuket about to head to Hong Kong.

@slesh @goback2013 ill be in Boca all of feb/march possibly

I’ve been on here on different accounts since 2008..I remember in the past that’s been done..nothing wrong AT ALL with building an actual brotherhood

South Florida meet up anyone?
Lol I’m in Boca so easy for me…

I’m in Miami sooooo I’m down 🙆🏻‍♂️

Just give me a couple months to get back in decent shape here, don’t want to be embarrassed by you beasts 😂

I got some more tattoos over the last month +/- and got a nasty Staph infection, shit fucked me up and the antibiotics fucked me just as bad, my stomach has been shot, I’ve been having explosive bowels 10x or more per day, I’ve lost like 15lbs and feel/look like garbage..

I’ll be attempting to get back in the groove of things on Saturday, so wish me luck on that..

I’m in Miami sooooo I’m down 🙆🏻‍♂️

Just give me a couple months to get back in decent shape here, don’t want to be embarrassed by you beasts 😂

I got some more tattoos over the last month +/- and got a nasty Staph infection, shit fucked me up and the antibiotics fucked me just as bad, my stomach has been shot, I’ve been having explosive bowels 10x or more per day, I’ve lost like 15lbs and feel/look like garbage..

I’ll be attempting to get back in the groove of things on Saturday, so wish me luck on that..
if diarrhea doesnt go away by itself, check for C diff.

If we leave out of south FL Virgin shits all over RC. They have a 4 day through Key West and Bimini beach club - adult only and food is on another level from the carnivals/rc of the world. The beach club at bimini is so good for so many reasons.

If we leave out of south FL Virgin shits all over RC. They have a 4 day through Key West and Bimini beach club - adult only and food is on another level from the carnivals/rc of the world. The beach club at bimini is so good for so many reasons.
Down to try the new Virgin. It's just more expensive. I think we need to do a poll. First lets lock down a weekend. What about Labor Day?

True Virgin is a little pricey and shortest is 4 days. Could also just meet up in Miami - several badass gyms - afternoon sesh then dinner and get a table at E11even or Liv for the night - if you get a table you aren't having a bad night and would be much lower cost than cruise...

Super excited about my workcation coming up in Miami. Can't wait to hit the beach and run those morning/evening miles. Hit the various gyms, whatever.

Down to try the new Virgin. It's just more expensive. I think we need to do a poll. First lets lock down a weekend. What about Labor Day?

I think you’re on the right track here. Lock down a day. Then the city and other specifics.

I’ll be in St Pete FL if anyone is in the area and wants to get a lift in. 11/2-11/6

Fuck it - Might be a blast, my upcoming schedule.

Sept 26-30 Memphis
Oct 30-Nov 4 Mex City
Dec 6-9 Buenos Aires
Dec 9-19 Cruise
Dec 19-23 Rio De Janeiro
Jan 8-12 Maui
Jan 12-17 Kaui
Feb 15-22 San Fran
March 2-6 San Sebastian Spain
March 6-11 Istanbul
April 24-Aug 7 Phuket
Damn man, I don’t miss that shit right now