advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Poll: Mayweather vs Pacquiao - Whose side you got?

Whose side you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Simple vote !!

I hate Mayweather, fuck him

Mayweather is a great fighter personally i cant stand him

My vote is on Pacquiao, but in all honesty it has to be that Pac overly dominates the fight, possibly knocking him down or out...

Otherwise, if it goes to decision, I see the judges giving it to Mayweather.

I want Pac... anyone have the cliff notes on why this one didn't happen in their primes, who dodged who, was it money, what kept this from going down when Pac wasn't past his best before date? I hope he finds that old form for one more night tho.

Both men are not the fighters they once were.... each has slowed a little thanks to father time.

Manny needs to be Manny. Be super aggressive, a machine that will throw 1000's of punches if need be to win. Most agree you can't outhink Mayweather, but you can out punch him. Manny will have to force Floyd to fight at a pace he is not comfortable with. I don't think Mayweather can win a defensive fight and just lay on the ropes b/c Pac will out point (ie outwork) him. I think once Pac realizes Floyd cant hurt him, the fight is his.

I realize he's undefeated in his pro career but I think Pac takes this one 'if' he is the PacMan of old. This guy throws sick combinations from all angles. I'm excited to see Floyd hit the mat in this fight.

I'm actually surprised the odds makers have it so heavily for Mayweather.

Pacquiao ... Who doesn't? I want the win...then the re_match ;)

My vote is on Pacquiao, but in all honesty it has to be that Pac overly dominates the fight, possibly knocking him down or out...

Otherwise, if it goes to decision, I see the judges giving it to Mayweather.

Funny, I disagree. I think if it goes to decision pac will take it.

Mayweather by boring ass decision. Eff both those guys. The only chance of me watching that fight is pirating it online - both of them deserve that.

Both men are not the fighters they once were.... each has slowed a little thanks to father time.

Manny needs to be Manny. Be super aggressive, a machine that will throw 1000's of punches if need be to win. Most agree you can't outhink Mayweather, but you can out punch him. Manny will have to force Floyd to fight at a pace he is not comfortable with. I don't think Mayweather can win a defensive fight and just lay on the ropes b/c Pac will out point (ie outwork) him. I think once Pac realizes Floyd cant hurt him, the fight is his.

I realize he's undefeated in his pro career but I think Pac takes this one 'if' he is the PacMan of old. This guy throws sick combinations from all angles. I'm excited to see Floyd hit the mat in this fight.

I'm actually surprised the odds makers have it so heavily for Mayweather.

the worst thing he could do is to go at Floyd, he thrives on that and will eventually overcome it and when Pac drops the pace, he'll pick him off.

also a lot of Pacquiao's pressure is blind pressure, he walks behind his punches and on to shots like he did vs Marquez but he hasn't faced anyone with Floyd's counter prowess who could take advantage.
he's been floored 11 times in his career against counter punchers like Marquez, Morales and Barrera but none of them are even close to Mayweather's class.
Hatton, Ortiz, Maidana (rematch), Mosley, prime Oscar De la Hoya all went at FMW, they tried and failed.

sure, none of them in the class of Pacman but nobody Pacman has faced is close to Mayweather's class either.

Mayweather averages 448 punches per 12 rounds
Manny averages 777 punches per 12 rounds

but Manny lands 35% on average while Mayweather lands 46%

in their last 5 fights, opponents only landed 28% of their total punches against FMW
opponents landed 34% punches against Manny
FMW is the hardest boxer to hit in boxing by a distance, only Andre Ward and Rigendeaux come close.

in all of the Manny-Marquez wars, Marquez landed at least something on Manny and his brutal KO of him last time round was no fluke.
Marquez is a good counter puncher - Mayweather is the BEST counter puncher.

plus he has a 5" reach advantage
i think Pac man will actually look to counter Floyd but as it goes on he'll get a bit desperate and go on the front foot, FMW will pick him off and do a Marquez late on imo

Pacman's power has declined also. he hasn't caused a stoppage in his laat 10 fights.

no way Pacman beats Floyd, not going to happen.

Last edited:
I'm pulling for Manny.

A southpaw with a jab will give a conventional fighter fits. The key for Pac is to jab Floyd mercilessly. Floyd keeps his left hand low to counter punch but Manny can keep him from getting comfortable by peppering him with jabs all night long. ODLH controlled Floyd in the early stages of their fight with the jab until he got away from it. Manny can't do that.
If floyd tries to counter with a straight right he's walking into Manny's power shot. Floyd is too smart and I don't seem him doing that though. Floyd will never square up to a fighter. That's not his thing.
I think Floyd will fire his left hand over Manny's jab to counter him but not really commit. I don't think Floyd will sit on his punches but instead try to connect a lot of punches and outscore Manny.
Floyd doesn't care what we think and whether or not he gets booed for a boring fight. He just wants the W so he can keep flapping his gums and claiming to be the GOAT.

I see this fight going to the judges.

I really hope Manny can win this fight. I don't think he will but I hope so :)

the worst thing he could do is to go at Floyd, he thrives on that and will eventually overcome it and when Pac drops the pace, he'll pick him off.

also a lot of Pacquiao's pressure is blind pressure, he walks behind his punches and on to shots like he did vs Marquez but he hasn't faced anyone with Floyd's counter prowess who could take advantage.
he's been floored 11 times in his career against counter punchers like Marquez, Morales and Barrera but none of them are even close to Mayweather's class.
Hatton, Ortiz, Maidana (rematch), Mosley, prime Oscar De la Hoya all went at FMW, they tried and failed.

sure, none of them in the class of Pacman but nobody Pacman has faced is close to Mayweather's class either.

Mayweather averages 448 punches per 12 rounds
Manny averages 777 punches per 12 rounds

but Manny lands 35% on average while Mayweather lands 46%

in their last 5 fights, opponents only landed 28% of their total punches against FMW
opponents landed 34% punches against Manny
FMW is the hardest boxer to hit in boxing by a distance, only Andre Ward and Rigendeaux come close.

in all of the Manny-Marquez wars, Marquez landed at least something on Manny and his brutal KO of him last time round was no fluke.
Marquez is a good counter puncher - Mayweather is the BEST counter puncher.

plus he has a 5" reach advantage
i think Pac man will actually look to counter Floyd but as it goes on he'll get a bit desperate and go on the front foot, FMW will pick him off and do a Marquez late on imo

Pacman's power has declined also. he hasn't caused a stoppage in his laat 10 fights.

no way Pacman beats Floyd, not going to happen.

Thank god someone actually knows what they are talking about. I don't like Floyd but Pac isn't beating him. Mayweather is the best counter puncher ever.

Pacman all the way! :headbang:

Go Manny!

Its said to say but the only way for Manny to win the fight is to knock Mayweather the fuck out cold Point blank it doesn't even matter if Manny out punch or land more punches then Mayweather, Now Technically if you land more punches than your opponent you're suppose to win overall but this day in age its not gonna happen Pacquiao has to knock Floyd The fuck out.

Last edited:
its actually funny cos all the hate FMW gets has helped him become the highest earner in all of sports!

people pay to watch him lose...but it never happens! he knows people pay to watch him lose, people in general would rather pay to see Floyd lose than pay to see Pacman win. along with being the smartest boxer of all time, he'll go down as the smartest sports businessman of all time too.

he built this persona knowing damn well what the benefits were.
"I had to be loud to get where we are today. At 17 or 18 I was saying look at me. The big personality was part of that game plan. To get to this point we're at now. Making seven figures in one night. Now I'm here. And as you get older you mature."

Ashley Theophane:
"Everyone who comes in contact with Floyd, he looks after them. Everyone sees the money and the cars, but that's the 'Money Mayweather' persona -- in person he's a nice guy," the British boxer says of the man who is now his mentor as well as his hero.

"When he signed me he said, 'Anything you want Ash, you ask me and I've got you.' I went to his Mum's house for Easter and saw his cousins and uncles, which is cool because I don't have any family over here."

i actually prefer FMW's personality to Manny's if everyone is focusing on personalities - Manny i think plays to an image just as much as Floyd did, only a different kind of image.

Mayweather is a wife beater and all around arrogant prick! Of course I want to see him get knocked the F out! I think my boy Pacman has the best odds of doing it too. That's why Mayweather has bogged down the negotiations for so long. It would be a good end to his boxing career so he can just go on with his promoting business.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws