advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Poll: Mayweather vs Pacquiao - Whose side you got?

Whose side you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mayweather = jerk
Pac = good guy
mayweather = dodged fight as long as possible
Pac = hope he wins

it was Pacman who declined the drugs test in 2010, the contracts were all but agreed, only thing left was the random drug testing which would have went both ways.
Mosley agreed to it, Pac didn't...until now!

something to hide maybe??

Roy Jones Jr, Klitschko, Holyfield, Fernando Vargas, Shane Mosley all failed PED tests
and in more recent times Orlando Salido, Julio Chavez Jr, Lamont Peterson all tested positive for gear too.

boxing is one of the most unregulated sports when it comes to this, if Floyd knew something everyone else didn't how can he be criticized for demanding Manny to take a drug test?

if he'd agreed, everything else was signed off. that was the only sticking block - Manny's fear of needles lol
he's come over that fear now though, no?

as long as Mayweather hasn't whitewashed it and is clearly the winner - if it goes to points and is remotely close then 100% Manny will get the decision...not Floyd.

this is boxing, its been a money business for decades upon decades first and foremost.

the only way there will be a rematch is if Floyd loses because no chance there will be one if he wins. he won't let it happen.

a rematch is absolutely the best thing for boxing, this is the biggest thing to have happened to the sport in generations.
its making front page news, massive exposure once again to the general public, HUGE sponsorship deals and revenue streams.
its a no brainer that a rematch will be forced through somehow by the top officials and suits of the sport.

only way a rematch will happen...if Floyd loses.

so if it goes to the judges and is even relatively close, doesn't matter how many experts, fans, journo's have Floyd winning because the judges will give it to Manny knowing damn well that this will cause controversy and Floyd demanding a rematch.

if it goes the other way, Floyd is a lot less likely to give the rematch.

There is a "No Rematch Clause" in the contract, demanded by Mayweather.
**broken link removed**

Hold On, this says that there is an autumn rematch in the contract!
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao is ON as Money Man confirms $250m showdown for May 2 in Las Vegas | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
This is a Mayweather fight all the way. I like the PacMan better and would love to see him win but Mayweather was smart enough to duck him for the past 6 years. Now with the PacMan past his prime and not a huge threat to his perfect record the fight happens. Mayweather is smart, he runs and dances around but it works and makes him a ton of money.

Respect for PAC. Mayweather is a straight up douche and a disgrace. :s'ar-wars

Lomachenko, just took the piss...fucking quality.

Lomachenko, Golovkin, Kovalev - Eastern bloc taking over, next year - top 3 Pound for Pound.
Beterbiev next on the up

who's better technically right now than Lomachenko, Rigondeaux maybe. can't think of anyone else.

top amateurs starting to dominate the pro game in double quick time!

alright fellows was that worth $100.00?

almost a whitewash, but im a purist and for me this was a masterclass....and i made myself a nice £150!

was written for Floyd to nullify Manny and pick him off with his lateral movement/left hook escapes and raining straight rights.

this fight could have happened in 2010, 11, whenever - the result would have been the same.

Floyd has done this to De La Hoya, Cotto, Mosley, Canelo, Guerrero, Maidana. its like trying to handle a slippery bar of soap - Mayweather is THE smartest and slickest boxer of all time.

his argument to be recognised as THE greatest of all time just got louder.

next up? i hope its Kell Brook for a unification fight.

winner of Khan vs Brook gets May hopefully.

Mayweather uses sly tricks but he also uses incredible technique and movement. for every grab and elbow push there was a sharp shooter right and a great left hook escape.

almost a whitewash, but im a purist and for me this was a masterclass....and i made myself a nice £150!

was written for Floyd to nullify Manny and pick him off with his lateral movement/left hook escapes and raining straight rights.

this fight could have happened in 2010, 11, whenever - the result would have been the same.

Floyd has done this to De La Hoya, Cotto, Mosley, Canelo, Guerrero, Maidana. its like trying to handle a slippery bar of soap - Mayweather is THE smartest and slickest boxer of all time.

his argument to be recognised as THE greatest of all time just got louder.

next up? i hope its Kell Brook for a unification fight.

winner of Khan vs Brook gets May hopefully.

Mayweather uses sly tricks but he also uses incredible technique and movement. for every grab and elbow push there was a sharp shooter right and a great left hook escape.

not even a competitive fight at all, i cant believe pacquiao said he thought he won the fight, no way and i was rooting for pacman, wouldnt pay 1$ to see a rematch, i dont know ,nobody can figure out mayweather, and mayweather is one of the greats, but greatest of all time ,forget it ,he could never compare with a sugar ray robinson

Last edited:
not even a competitive fight at all, i cant believe pacquiao said he thought he won the fight, no way and i was rooting for pacman, wouldnt pay 1$ to see a rematch, i dont know ,nobody can figure out mayweather, and mayweather is one of the greats, but greatest of all time ,forget it ,he could never compare with a sugar ray robinson

i cant believe theres still argument about this! Sugar Ray Robinson should 100% be considered by everyone as the greatest of all time! you're 100% right.
what he did is unrepeatable and it was done in one of the most competitive if not the most competitive era in boxing history.

Floyd is one of the greats and should be talked about in the same breath but the greatest - Sugar Ray all day!

completely agree with you on that.

^ it cost us £20 here in the UK, which is about $30 i think.

$100 for a ppv?? thats a complete piss take! can't believe that, robbery.

^ it cost us £20 here in the UK, which is about $30 i think.

$100 for a ppv?? thats a complete piss take! can't believe that, robbery.[/QUO

yep,100 for hd and 90 for sd, no way will i pay that i dont care who is fighting

not even a competitive fight at all, i cant believe pacquiao said he thought he won the fight, no way and i was rooting for pacman, wouldnt pay 1$ to see a rematch

I was asked yesterday if I wanted to go watch it. I said yea, if it was five years ago.

I said all along that Pac is not the same fighter anymore.

Last edited:
Floyd did to Manny what he's done to all the other fighters he has faced. The fight itself wasn't very exciting or what I would call memorable by any stretch.
Have to give Floyd credit since no one has been able to figure him out. Zab Judah IMO was the fighter with the best chance to beat Floyd but he's a head case and he had his chance.

Floyd did to Manny what he's done to all the other fighters he has faced. The fight itself wasn't very exciting or what I would call memorable by any stretch.
Have to give Floyd credit since no one has been able to figure him out. Zab Judah IMO was the fighter with the best chance to beat Floyd but he's a head case and he had his chance.

The announcers said that the Mayweather camp had Zab Judah in to spar with Floyd for this fight.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131