advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Poll: Mayweather vs Pacquiao - Whose side you got?

Whose side you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the highlight of the night was watching the burger king walk down to the ring. It all went downhill after that when the boxing started.

I knew there was a reason why I stop watching boxing matches. I watch some of the greatest matches in history over my years. This was a total disgrace and no way were these guys even worth a 100th of what they got paid. I watch at a friends house for free, thank goodness. I was falling asleep by the 8th round. Pacman didn't even look like he wanted to fight, just showed up and Mayweather does what he always does, hit a few times, hold and run. Just enough to win a fight. Calling this a great fight is a joke.

what a waste of money... the fight outside the bar i was at was 10x more exciting... Manny needed to out punch Floyd, knew that, and he didnt... Floyd fought tha same vaginal fight he always does... Floyd never even phased Manny once... manny caught him like 1 good time, but just gave up after floyd put on ear muffs and his first 2 combos didnt get thru while on ropes... around 300mill made by these 2 guys for THAT performance.... no wonder boxing is DEAD.... no one even knows that klitchko just defended the heavyweight title in a MUCH better fight... ugh... glad i stopped following boxing after RJJ left

It's not Floyd Mayweathers fault no one can push him to have to fight to win. He's a pure boxer. Blame Manny for not being good enough to get the job done. If people don't know by now that's the type of fight Floyd is going to fight. If they expected him to perform any different they're delusional. He fights "HIS" fight. No one has ever made Floyd fight their fight.
He makes it look too easy.
If Manny would pressed the fight any more than he did he would have suffered a "KO".

It's not Floyd Mayweathers fault no one can push him to have to fight to win. He's a pure boxer..

did he make ANY attempt to finish the fight, at ANY point in the bout?

No he didn't which was a disappointment for me. I feel like with the advantages of reach and his great counter punching he could have walked through Manny without much risk of being hurt. But he didn't have to press the fight and Manny damned sure wasn't going to. Manny fought as if he was concerned about being KO'f which he normally doesn't do.

But that's what you get with Floyd Mayweather..Love it or hate it.

What a boring irrelevant fight.

Believe me I expected way more from Manny. I think he got in the ring just like alot of other fighters and thought..oh shit I'm here now. And never recovered

[lang=vi]How can you guys say it was a bad fight..that's world class boxing at its finest..Floyd does not get hit because no one is fast enough..manny likes to brawl it out and Floyd doesnt..this isn't the ufc..its boxing[/lang]

[lang=vi]I really wanted manny to win, but he was one step below mayweather..he entire fight. Nothing changes that..he only grabbed him in close..most of the fight he was slipping mannys punches and when manny hit Floyd it certainly didn't shake him[/lang]

It's not Floyd Mayweathers fault no one can push him to have to fight to win. He's a pure boxer. Blame Manny for not being good enough to get the job done. If people don't know by now that's the type of fight Floyd is going to fight. If they expected him to perform any different they're delusional. He fights "HIS" fight. No one has ever made Floyd fight their fight.
He makes it look too easy.
If Manny would pressed the fight any more than he did he would have suffered a "KO".
[lang=vi]Totally agree[/lang]

i wanna see pacquiao marquez 5, styles make fights and floyd was all wrong for pacquiao ,but marquez and pacquiao, there styles make for freakin wars, that is pacquiaos arch rival, like ali frazier, robinson lamotta , barerra morales, there built for each other

Last edited:
I thought they were going to make it more interesting/controversial so they could stretch it out over 3 fights for a billion dollar payday:rolleyes:

Believe me I expected way more from Manny. I think he got in the ring just like alot of other fighters and thought..oh shit I'm here now. And never recovered

he's a 6 weight world champ, fought in the MGM main event 11 times, most recognized face in his country by a mile. idol to his people, starstruck or overcome by the occasion he wasn't!! lol

reason why Manny was so reluctant to dive in and pressurize Floyd was because those punches stung him. you could see it in his reactions, was reluctant to get hit going in.
you don't know how hurt Manny was. but educated guess would be that he felt those punches hence his reluctance to go all in on Floyd. as the fight wore on, he was going in less and less after Floyd connected with more and more.

also when he tried to pressure him FMW was too elusive, like trying to handle a slippery bar of soap. movement is too good and counter escapes perfectly timed.

everyone knows how to beat Floyd, but how come nobody has? Manny experienced first hand just what a tricky opponent Floyd is.
only so many times you can carry on pressuring someone when they keep hitting you with counters, they take their toll.
you could see it in Manny's reactions.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity