over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possibly screwed myself up

lots of good advice

i did a blood panel test and i had a swollen liver and stresseed kidneys and high cholesterol levels

hopped off gear for a few months went natural and levels came back great

went on strict holistic therapy and TCM - traditional chinese medicine

raw33 also nailed it . beyond that - go alkaline.

Had blood work done last week, not sure why sodium is high.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

So it's been sometime since I visited this thread and my body has gone to hell look wise which has me feeling really blue.

Is it possible to suppress your natural thyroid hormones by adding exogenous thyroid hormone?

I'm thinking about getting off this thyroid med(T3&T4) and see what happens. Maybe get back my natural levels again.

My symptoms are usually only most noticeable when I go to the gym, I get this feeling like I'm walking on a boat and get nervous/jittery. It usually only lasts for 20 minutes but makes it hard to concentrate on working out. If my mind is busy I don't notice it as much. Can Anxiety cause these symptoms ? Any tips on how to get rid if it, it's been over 6 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is all from chronic stress. The stress culminated into elevated stress hormones and that translates into anxiety. You need to focus on your metal and physical health, not bodybuilding. The weights will always be there after your feeling better. Take a week or 2 off from training, get good sleep, i would stop taking anything except vitamins and healthy food. Avoid anything stressful.

So it's been sometime since I visited this thread and my body has gone to hell look wise which has me feeling really blue.

Is it possible to suppress your natural thyroid hormones by adding exogenous thyroid hormone?

I'm thinking about getting off this thyroid med(T3&T4) and see what happens. Maybe get back my natural levels again.

My symptoms are usually only most noticeable when I go to the gym, I get this feeling like I'm walking on a boat and get nervous/jittery. It usually only lasts for 20 minutes but makes it hard to concentrate on working out. If my mind is busy I don't notice it as much. Can Anxiety cause these symptoms ? Any tips on how to get rid if it, it's been over 6 months

IMHO, If I was you, I would throw every single dr prescribed drug down the crapper. You are presenting a chronic condition and NO DRUG IN THE WORLD will cure you. They will only treat symptoms and will never allow the body to recover.

Im PM'ing you.

I do not believe that this stress.I was in a similar situation.For a while I felt bad,I did not have any pain.Then I had severe attacks.Went to ER ...DRs made a lot of searches all looked good,they said panic attack from chronic stress and gave me antideprs.I did not believe in this theory.I went to my Doctor and start searches....i made ergometry heart test,ekg,thyroid,kidney (24 urin test),abdomen ultrasound,several blood test...all seemed well.I avoided gastroscopy but only this is left.It's turn out it is gastritis...smallest amount of test or one pill of oral aas make me those attack

This is all from chronic stress. The stress culminated into elevated stress hormones and that translates into anxiety. You need to focus on your metal and physical health, not bodybuilding. The weights will always be there after your feeling better. Take a week or 2 off from training, get good sleep, i would stop taking anything except vitamins and healthy food. Avoid anything stressful.

x2

I have been through this very thing. Take 1 week off the gym. Plus when you go back don't do any super intense training. I would do mainly pump style workouts to give you a boost. Concentrate on feeling better about yourself and giving your mind and body lots of stress free time. It's important you stay positive and realize those feelings will go away.

I do not believe that this stress.I was in a similar situation.For a while I felt bad,I did not have any pain.Then I had severe attacks.Went to ER ...DRs made a lot of searches all looked good,they said panic attack from chronic stress and gave me antideprs.I did not believe in this theory.I went to my Doctor and start searches....i made ergometry heart test,ekg,thyroid,kidney (24 urin test),abdomen ultrasound,several blood test...all seemed well.I avoided gastroscopy but only this is left.It's turn out it is gastritis...smallest amount of test or one pill of oral aas make me those attack

Is not even gastritis, its a generalized anxiety disorder. But that disorder is the sign of an underlying condition and no drug in the world can cure it. Ill PM you later. I went through this situation years ago and every time I came across people with this I share my experience. It took me several months of research and study to find the cause and the cure for it.

Four years ago I was taking a combo of three designer steroids, including epi, for a total of 70 mgs per day. I got the same symptoms as OP did in week 2 of this protocol. Doctor said gastritis, but it wasn't. I have a history of choleostasis going back 10 years or so. I am pretty sure that it was my gallbladder bile duct that was sludging up on me from the DS. No more orals for me.

Almost sounds like Serotonin Syndrome. It was the worst thing I ever experienced. Lipitor combined with another med ended up being the culprit. I dropped the Lipitor and never experienced it again.

Well I was doing okay for most of the day. I took some pre workout before the gym and started to get chest pain and asthma like breathing. In the past this happened to me when I Tried T3 and had too much caffeine. I'm wondering if the mixture is causing my anxiety. I'm going to see about getting off these thyroid meds but hopefully my natural levels recover and don't leave full off more issues.

Well I was doing okay for most of the day. I took some pre workout before the gym and started to get chest pain and asthma like breathing. In the past this happened to me when I Tried T3 and had too much caffeine. I'm wondering if the mixture is causing my anxiety. I'm going to see about getting off these thyroid meds but hopefully my natural levels recover and don't leave full off more issues.

Yup, thats anxiety man. Nothing is wrong with your body. Those symptoms come from brain chemistry. I went through the same. Your thyroid will perfectly recover with the right nutrients and supplements. Remember the drug will only give you extra T4 in your body, masking the symptoms, but never cure you. The only thing that can cure you is your own body, and it does that with the raw materials. Minerals specifically, Selenium between others.

So I'd like to post a follow up since it's been some time. Most of my systems were I believe to be from Anxiety and since I had never had any systems, I believed it was coming from Thyroid issues.

Now it's been about 6 weeks since my doctor took me off Thyroid meds since it sent my levels to Hyper. I do feel a lot better and no longer on edge. I even started to get back in the gym and little by little the outer body, heart pounding, blurred vision started going away. I'm even getting a pump back which was gone probably due to the T3. I took a blood test but my levels still seem high and I'm still not feeling 100 my old self. Not sure if maybe I should try Synthroid or Levo, I just don't want the panick/anxiety attacks. I can't seem to lose the pounds even though I'm dieting and doing 50 mins of cardio daily.
Going to see Doc this week.

4/19/2017

TSH : 4.08 0.35-4.0
Free T4: 0.9 0.8-1.5
Total Test: 682 240-871
Free Test: 12.8 7.0 -36.7
SHBG: 43. 11-78

What do you think, wait and retest in a few more weeks? I'm

So I'd like to post a follow up since it's been some time. Most of my systems were I believe to be from Anxiety and since I had never had any systems, I believed it was coming from Thyroid issues.

Now it's been about 6 weeks since my doctor took me off Thyroid meds since it sent my levels to Hyper. I do feel a lot better and no longer on edge. I even started to get back in the gym and little by little the outer body, heart pounding, blurred vision started going away. I'm even getting a pump back which was gone probably due to the T3. I took a blood test but my levels still seem high and I'm still not feeling 100 my old self. Not sure if maybe I should try Synthroid or Levo, I just don't want the panick/anxiety attacks. I can't seem to lose the pounds even though I'm dieting and doing 50 mins of cardio daily.
Going to see Doc this week.

4/19/2017

TSH : 4.08 0.35-4.0
Free T4: 0.9 0.8-1.5
Total Test: 682 240-871
Free Test: 12.8 7.0 -36.7
SHBG: 43. 11-78

What do you think, wait and retest in a few more weeks? I'm

Thyroid issues can be really difficult to diagnose because most doctors don't know what they're doing. There is clearly a problem there since your TSH is off the chart, but it may or may not indicate a thyroid problem. Testosterone is definitely not the problem according to your test. You need to see what your free T3 and reverse-T3 levels are in addition to the TSH and T4. Any doctor that tells you that they won't test all four things should NOT be treating you. Do yourself a huge favor and read through the web site stopthethyroidmadness.com to educate yourself on what may potentially be going on and get all four things tested: TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse-T3.

Thyroid issues can be really difficult to diagnose because most doctors don't know what they're doing. There is clearly a problem there since your TSH is off the chart, but it may or may not indicate a thyroid problem. Testosterone is definitely not the problem according to your test. You need to see what your free T3 and reverse-T3 levels are in addition to the TSH and T4. Any doctor that tells you that they won't test all four things should NOT be treating you. Do yourself a huge favor and read through the web site stopthethyroidmadness.com to educate yourself on what may potentially be going on and get all four things tested: TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse-T3.

See bold

Thanks for the Reply, I think I'll get my own labs. I had studied that site like a madman hoping to find my remedy last year.

The only major thing that keeps really bothering me is the Anxiety, at first I thought it was under active Thyroid which made me feel lightheaded,dizzy...until I learned Anxiety can make you feel that way also.

So Here's my dilemma, the last couple of weeks I was feeling okay off Thyroid meds as long as I didn't think about it....but of course once I saw my recent TSH numbers these last couple of days the Anxiety started to creep back. So I'm not sure if (A) it's Anxiety causing my symptoms or (B) thyroid hormone levels being out of wack. Even when my TSH was at 1, I still had shortness of breath and was worried a lot.

So really I'm not sure what to go after anymore. I wouldn't be so bad if I didn't freak out at the gym every time my heart beat increased or if I felt off balance outdoors.

Last edited:
So two years later and I come to realize maybe it is Anxiety. I still feel weird in Big open areas and get anxious at the gym but not as bad as it was before . Im still on Levothyroxine(75mcg) which I may just ditch to see if my thyroid levels bounce back.

Any recommendations from people who have anxiety on how to tackle this problem..therapy, meds ?

I just read this thread and wished I seen it when you first posted. You describe a lot of what can happen with anxiety. Your body gets out of whack and can effect your well being. A lot of the time if you stay away from anything that alters your mind frame you will eventually return to feeling better. It can be a rough road.

Keep us up to date how your doing and what your taking.

Haven’t been on any kind of super soups since Jan 2016. The only thing have been Thyroid meds which I want to ditch and test my levels. I remember back when I tried MP’s T3 and had a similar bad episode

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity