over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your current cycle

150 mgs trt, ben on it since Jan 1st... before that 6 week cycle of test, and eq...didnt go too high. did superdrol on training days 10 mgs-3 weeks. stopped bc didnt feel good on it, before that trt 150 mgs.

150 test e
300 npp
350 var per week.
when it comes. havent dont anything but trt for 3 years, gonna experiment. there's so many guys where i go in their 40s up to 60's who are on, i figured eh. why not do a little run again too,

600 mg Test
(300 cyp, 300 prop)

0.5 mg Adex every 3 days

4-6 IU Humalog 4 x week

Excellent workouts i’m big, strong, and feel awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

600 mg Test
(300 cyp, 300 prop)

0.5 mg Adex every 3 days

4-6 IU Humalog 4 x week

Excellent workouts i’m big, strong, and feel awesome

Curious why you run cyp and prop together?

Trying to add lot's of size and currently running 2ml test, deca and primo per week. My test will be 700mg when I swop to sust (tonight) but right now it's been 600mg, deca is 600mg and primo is 200mg. I used 40mg dbol pre workout for a few days and now I will do 50mg adrol for a few days and probably rotate back when I feel like it.

You think 200 mg of primo per week is doing anything for you? Just curious, never tried it.

What do you think about EQ vs DECA for gains?

I enjoy running Test E and Test P together. I can get my total test dose up higher, hold less water, and have less estrogen conversion by adding in Test P. I look terrible going over 500 mg of Test E. Once I hit 750 mg of Test E I look like shit. I get around this by using Test Prop.

250mg test enanthate (stay on 125mg year round), 100mg tren enanthate per week. Leaning out and keeping my size.

Yes this is a baby cycle for me but it's currently getting the job done, so very happy not having to run more at the moment.
Do you use any ai's or peptides/gh along with that?

15mg per day of Test Enan.

Weekly split in two doses

500mg sust
400mg mast E/prop blend
300mg Eq/Eq acetate
200mg Primo
25mg proviron a day
12.5mg aromasin 2x a week

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quality lean gains.

500mgs/wk test (250 sust and 250 Enethate)
250mgs/wk deca
Lgd 25mgs/day
Cardarine 10mgs/day

You think 200 mg of primo per week is doing anything for you? Just curious, never tried it.

What do you think about EQ vs DECA for gains?

Not really. Add 200mg primo to TRT then sure it will help but add it to 700mg test and 600mg deca and it just gets lost in a sense. It's not a dose thing with me this cycle just a convenience thing. If my primo was 500mg/ml that would be great. I do 1ml of each in a 3ml syringe twice weekly. I planned to add more primo in but have just stuck to my cycle. I may add in a 3ml shot of primo to make 500mg though. Although I will also be coming off deca soon anyway. I only had 1 vial of deca but may get another and extend by 5 weeks.

EQ started giving me bad anxiety due to it's effects on gabaergic transmission. It has it's uses but it's not a big loss not being able to use it. For muscle gains I think deca is superior on a mg/mg basis. Deca is probably my fav mass building injectable. I generally get better results with high deca and low test than I do the opposite.

my current cruise dose:

- 500 mg Sustanon EW

- 50 mg Proviron ED

all from a pharmacy located 100 metres next to my house:D
Lmao 500mg a week is a cruise? Keep lying to yourself bud. I hate to see what your blast looks like. Don't take it personally we are all iron family here. But its real ignorant to think 500mg a week is a cruise

Lmao 500mg a week is a cruise? Keep lying to yourself bud. I hate to see what your blast looks like. Don't take it personally we are all iron family here. But its real ignorant to think 500mg a week is a cruise

I’m sorry but why is it ignorant n why is it not a cruise ??

Cruise is a non scientific term us bodybuilders have made up to specify a phase n dose of drugs were we are not pushing n healing up / recouping a little.

If his blast is 1-1.5g test , 700-1000mg anabolic n an oral or more then 500mg test can be his cruise if he chooses it to be.

He didn’t say it’s TRT - which is a scientific term with the description of using a drug to keep your test levels in a normal range. Hence the Word replacement.

A cruise dose is just something we choose to be fair.

Now if he has the thought pattern his blood markers will return to normal then this is a bit of a push n you could say ignorant to somethings.

You could also say there is research to show his markers may very well be fine as there is some research.

There’s also Matt porter whose blood work was better on 3-400mg test than it was 200mg I believe he stated.

Pro's I have talked to Cruise on 2 grams Min...

Saying Primo @ 200mgs is nothing is like saying 2ius of Gh is nothing or 10 mgs Dbol! ETC...

Currently on 750 test E, 800 primo w 2ius.
255lbs and Carving up like Mid-summer w- good Fullness!
Adding in Superdrol in April @ 20 X 20 days for My 1st GO!

Last edited:
I’m sorry but why is it ignorant n why is it not a cruise ??

Cruise is a non scientific term us bodybuilders have made up to specify a phase n dose of drugs were we are not pushing n healing up / recouping a little.

If his blast is 1-1.5g test , 700-1000mg anabolic n an oral or more then 500mg test can be his cruise if he chooses it to be.

He didn’t say it’s TRT - which is a scientific term with the description of using a drug to keep your test levels in a normal range. Hence the Word replacement.

A cruise dose is just something we choose to be fair.

Now if he has the thought pattern his blood markers will return to normal then this is a bit of a push n you could say ignorant to somethings.

You could also say there is research to show his markers may very well be fine as there is some research.

There’s also Matt porter whose blood work was better on 3-400mg test than it was 200mg I believe he stated.

Pro's I have talked to Cruise on 2 grams Min...

Saying Primo @ 200mgs is nothing is like saying 2ius of Gh is nothing or 10 mgs Dbol! ETC...

Currently on 750 test E, 800 primo w 2ius.
255lbs and Carving up like Mid-summer w- good Fullness!
Adding in Superdrol in April @ 20 X 20 days for My 1st GO!

cruising started as a term used for TRT between cycles before the term "TRT" was even used.

500mg is heavy cycle, not a cruise

No pros cruise on 2g lmao

I can't believe how many beach bods use unreal doses, it's stupid and unnecessary.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws