over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Posting public information?

LEX

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Ki
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Can you legally post someones publically known information like court records, county info- registrars office, name current addy and phone numbers?

Thanks...

LEX said:
Can you legally post someones publically known information like court records, county info- registrars office, name current addy and phone numbers?

Thanks...

well i dont know if u can post it but it's public records anyone can log on and see your record all they need is your full name including last name too

Public information is just that, public. Posting or pointing to the location of public information is neither a crime nor can be contested as public disclosure under tort law.

pimpman said:
well i dont know if u can post it but it's public records anyone can log on and see your record all they need is your full name including last name too

yea with a name and location it really is surprising what one can find out....

I can find anyone, but I do not know the legality of it.

Kaiser said:
I can find anyone, but I do not know the legality of it.

I have a high certaintly my information is current. Just reviewing all my options at this point.

LEX said:

Thanks...

I think it would be best to check with the laws of your local city and state! It may vary from state to state. I'm guessing here that if it was for a malicious intent there maybe some backlash lawfully. Again just guessing here.

BOOMSHAKER said:
I think it would be best to check with the laws of your local city and state! It may vary from state to state. I'm guessing here that if it was for a malicious intent there maybe some backlash lawfully. Again just guessing here.
there is no law against posting public information as far as I know right now, but to do so with malice can get you sued for Defamation and/or Libel and in most cases can even be processed between countries.
Like if Lex wanted to post some crap about, let's say FB. and if Lex is in Australia and FB is in Canada or the US. Yes, you still can be sued.
Now the hard part is that unless you both are in the same sate, it can get VERY costly. and since FB is a nobody like me, it may be hard to press. If he was a mayor or some other public figure, then they chances are higher the plaintiff will get his money.
BUT.....It takes a real man to know when he should just let things go and not talk shit at all.
I am not a lawyer but did take class in college for shits and grins (as an elective, go figure)

I think you're safe to post any public info bro............

DOES THIS SHARKY FELLO HAVE AN IDEA THAT HE'S ABOUT TO BE UNMASKED?

NOW WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD TIME FOR HIM TO BE A MAN, ADMIT HE SCREWED UP AND START PAYING YOU BACK. HINT, HINT.

YOU KNOW, ACTUALLY EARN THAT SOLID GOLD REP HE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT.

JETHRO TULL said:
NOW WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD TIME FOR HIM TO BE A MAN, ADMIT HE SCREWED UP AND START PAYING YOU BACK. HINT, HINT.

YOU KNOW, ACTUALLY EARN THAT SOLID GOLD REP HE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT.
Bump JT, perfect time to come clean..........

Yo Mikey I suggest you consider my latest offer

LEX said:
Yo Mikey I suggest you consider my latest offer
I haven't seen the Mako in a few??!!!

i was bored last night and was doing some typing comparison between mako and BBB, the were damn near identical with the addition of the word "mate" lol. after damn near every sentence he uses 2 or 3 periods and typing is very similar too.

hope things work out for yeah lex,

Haze & Kaiser, how do you two find anyone? Do you go by name or need a SSN or what?

Thats what Mods are for!!

On an immature board with immature mods, someone Like anointed ( david c******** ) out of kentucky gets popped and every bit of newspaper information is posted on Meso. I mean he was only popped with two houses a pathfinder and $180,000,00 cash!!! So then he tries to sell off his stock in storage as he has a $25,000 lawyer fee under a new alias and they like ravenous dogs rip him apart publically for that. Today you hear bitches still whining about being ripped off by anointed ( not the anointed that sells the debit cards ).

But the irony is that any guy who is IP's guy is backed 100% and any order that doesn't get to the customer IP covers. We have said that with every remailer we were associated with, but some kids like to really hurt a man when he is down. And anyone who approaches IP today with a story of being ripped off by anointed won't be helped as 3 years has gone by and so did your chance.

We don't associate with scammers and we try not to spend time on boards where the culture is nuerotic and quite dangerous.

Getting back to posting real information: you better be awfully sure you are right! and you better realize that if someone gets hurt because you posted the information on a scammer and one of the members burned down his house with his wife in there, you will be liable for some of it.

Fortuntely, or unfortunately, nobody ever follows through on their threats anyhow. Even when the name and address of the scammer is posted and people live nearby. Everybodies a badass in cyber-space.

Maybe it's better that way, ultimately scammers ( well maybe evocash ) don't really grow that prosperous ripping people off and like rats their destiny is going to include penalties for their actions.

I rambled sorry,
Allbeef

I understand what you are saying, thank you for that. I am investigating other options.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear