over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PRAYERS FOR GIRLFRIENDS MOM.........

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
MY LONG TIME GAL <MEREDITH> IS GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME RIGHT NOW AND I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS WOULD TAKE SOME TIME AND PRAY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILIY. HER MOTHER HAS THIS RARE CONDITION CALLED SCLERODERMA..NASTY SHIT. SHE'S SUFFERING......SO IS MEREDITH. ON TOP OF ALL THAT...WE TOOK HER FATHER TO THE HOSPITAL TO VISIT AND HIS APPENDICS BURST. THEY HAVE A BIG RANCH AND THE OLDER SIBLINGS ARE ALREADY IN A STUPID FIGHT FOR CONTROL...

THANKS TO ALL............ :(

Prayers are coming at you and your girlfriend right now, my friend. I've been wondering where you've been, I haven't seen you lately. God bless ya, brother.

Last edited:
Done. Prayers are with you and Meredith.

Damn!

Im sorry to hear the news my friend.
Ill deffinatley send prayers your way buddy for your woman
and her Family.

Thats terrable they could even be thinking of personell belongings
at such a time But some people are just that way.
I hope they get what they deserve A big KICK in the ass for a wake up call.

anything I can do Im here to help.

I will pray for her and the family....

I know what disease you are talking about quite well. Im sorry to hear of this. Prayer is more powerfull than any of us will ever realize. The true help comes from the lord. And to get to the lord you need to go through his son Jesus. I will let my church know of this as we will all pray for her family.

Your family will be in my prayers my friend. MM

Sorry I missed your phone call today big guy-I did call back within 30min. The PM family is here for you, and you know I am. Please try calling again, and you and 'megadeth' hang in there - please give her my best wishes. Hopefully in the end will be painless and peaceful. When it rains it pours. :(

THANK YOU, FRIENDS.

THE THING THAT KILLS ME IS.......WATCHING THE WHOLE THING RIP MY GIRL APART. SHE'S ONE OF THOSE UPBEAT PEOPLE WHO FINDS JOY IN LITTLE THINGS. YOU KNOW HOW LITTLE KIDS ARE WHEN THEY SEE A PUPPY OR A KITTEN? WELL, SHE'S LIKE THAT MOST OF THE TIME...AFTER 8 YEARS SHE STILL ACTS LIKE THAT WHEN I SHOW UP. IT'S ROUGH SEEING HER BEAT DOWN AND TIRED. JUST SAD CLEAN THROUGH.......I JUST FEEL SO UNABLE TO HELP HER. I'LL LET HER KNOW WE'VE GOT PEOPLE ON THE BOARD PRAYING FOR HER MOM. I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE.....AFTER SEEING SOMEONE DOING DAILY DIALYSIS, I DON'T WANT PROBLEMS WITH MY KIDNEYS. JUST A WORD OF CAUTION MY BROTHERS. MIKE, MASSMONSTER, ZEPHYR, BBJ,RAJIN, AND TBONUS, THANKS AGAIN.

Sorry to hear about the troubles in her family bro. It must be very rough on her right now. I hope everything turns out okay and that her family turns out okay.

Maverick

done deal bro, and sorry to hear about the mom. that condition is really rare. have only seen one other case of it in my life

They've been in my prayers since I got the disturbing news from that recent e-mail correspondence we've had.

Sorry to hear this Jethro. My thoughts and prayers are deffinately with you. You are one of the few I would call a friend on the boards. Sorry to hear from you on this note. Wish you and her the best.

JETHRO,

Sorry to hear about MEREDITH and her mother...money can divide a family and at the times they are going through now, that sucks.

Hey man life has it's way of throwing stuff at you..i know it's really hard really hard to lift and stay focused in these times...take times to reflect on what you have..comfort your girl..and this is what i do i go all out in the gym..it's the only thing that keeps me sane..

later on Your brother in iron.

some times i feel like i am always the last guy to read something like this.
i know what it is to lose somebody close,i did too.so we all pray we all think about people we love.

My thoughts goes out to you and your family...

@--`>-----

Will do. Very sorry to hear about the troubles. Tell you girl there are lots of people thinking about her and wishing the best.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws