over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-existing Gyno...

Ali

Registered
I believe to have pre-existing gyno from puberty, which I'm 95% sure is gyno, but at the same time i do have a good amount of bodyfat in my lower chest which adds to the look of gyno. I have read that alot of guys thhink they have gyno, but until they lean al lthe way down the realize it's not as obvoius as they thought it was.

Anyways, I am starting my first cycle in the next couple weeks, which will be a low dose of test 250mg/wk and of course I am concern with gyno, since I would assume i must be prone to it since i had it during puberty? Not sure if that means i'm prone to it. All the research i've done indicates that your nipples will get sore and be extremely sensitivy, does this always happen when developing gyno? Only reason i ask is if i already have pre-existing lumps I really will have a hard time guaging whether its developing or not.

Thanks in advance guys.

if you have gyno its obvious......theres no mistaking chest fat for gyno.......just lift your arm straight overhead and feel your chest.....if theres ANY kind of hard tissue around the nipple or behind it.......its gyno.

if you have gyno its obvious......theres no mistaking chest fat for gyno.......just lift your arm straight overhead and feel your chest.....if theres ANY kind of hard tissue around the nipple or behind it.......its gyno.

That was very easy and simple way to find out ....YES, i do have gyno, on both sides of my chest there is a circular hard tissue under the nipple larger than the quarter, but it feels slightly mobile like i can move it around..mabye its just the fat aroudn it.... but not from AAS use since this would be my first cycle i am planning. It has to be from puberty, since my brother who doesn't even lift weights has the same thing. I wonder if that means i am prone to it, or it was just something that happeend at puberty...

Last edited:
i have gyno......started from puberty....aas made it worse.....just do your homework and know how to combat it properly.

Yea, I have Pharmc Nolva and some Letro from EDS that i purchased awhile ago i never used. My only thing is should i just wait for the signs of my nipples hurting to start using it? I know most guys can look for a lump, but with me already having the lumps its giong to be hard to tell if gyno is developing or making my current gyno worse.

Basically does sthe side effect of your nipples hurting/sensitive always happen and i can just guage it by that?

I have gyno as well.....your right there's no mistaking it either..

But I will say with all honesty here.....When I take 20 mg's of nolva whether it's on cycle or not....my gyno is severley reduced...I'm not sure if everyone is like this but it works for me...

Dianabol really fucks with my gyno....I would say by week 3 it really starts to scream....

Anadrol just makes me very chippy...grouchy and just a hard person to get along with..especially when I get up to 250-350 mg's of drol...which I haven't gone that high in 20 yrs or so...but the gyno bother's me at that dose of drol

Yea, I'm going with just Test E only cycle at 250mg/wk so i am hoping this will limit sides vs going a higher dose. I'm just worried since i have some lumps it will be very hard to guage if they are changing day to day...i am wondering if that sensitvy/painful nips is always a symptom and i can just guage it by that whether or not i need to take an anti-e

Yea, I'm going with just Test E only cycle at 250mg/wk so i am hoping this will limit sides vs going a higher dose. I'm just worried since i have some lumps it will be very hard to guage if they are changing day to day...i am wondering if that sensitvy/painful nips is always a symptom and i can just guage it by that whether or not i need to take an anti-e
IMO you will wonder about it for a few days, and then it starts to hurt and at that point you know its getting worse. So just wait a few days after you think it might be getting worse and if nips don't get tender then your in the clear. Just from my experience.

If you already have gyno lumps under your nips you could start using the letro before you start your cycle and it will shrink the lumps down to next to nothing. It will probably kill your libido for a while when you are using the letro because it will temporarily bring your estrogen levels to zero. When you start your cycle you could also start using arimidex to keep the gyno from coming back. Adex isn't as strong as letro so it is better to use on cycle than letro is. You need some estrogen in order to grow.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws