over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pre-existing gyno..

bbpro16

Newbies
OK.. I know this is a overly talked about topic but here is my situation.

One week into my third test cycle and my pre-existing gyno is flaring up pretty bad under my left nip. I first got gyno from a rebound effect after taking superdrol about 6 years ago. Every since then it flares up pretty bad when I start a test cycle. I am running 25mg ed aromasin and it doesnt seem to touch it. I am starting to think that the research chem site that I got this from is uderdosing or maybe I'm just in need of letro. I dont know but any input would be greatly appreciated! I have letro "research chemical letro" not tabs, on hand but I wouldnt think I'd need it with only 600mg/wk test. Is my aromasin bunk or am I just overly sensitive?

cycle is:

600mg test e per week
25mg aromasin per week
and today just started 20mg nolva per day

thanks guys

btw... I know I dont have a lot of posts. I just primarily use this board for info and research

OK.. I know this is a overly talked about topic but here is my situation.

One week into my third test cycle and my pre-existing gyno is flaring up pretty bad under my left nip. I first got gyno from a rebound effect after taking superdrol about 6 years ago. Every since then it flares up pretty bad when I start a test cycle. I am running 25mg ed aromasin and it doesnt seem to touch it. I am starting to think that the research chem site that I got this from is uderdosing or maybe I'm just in need of letro. I dont know but any input would be greatly appreciated! I have letro "research chemical letro" not tabs, on hand but I wouldnt think I'd need it with only 600mg/wk test. Is my aromasin bunk or am I just overly sensitive?

cycle is:

600mg test e per week
25mg aromasin per week
and today just started 20mg nolva per day

thanks guys

I have found that letro will kill it but you cant really use it long term. Also, prami does a good job with it and keeps libido high. Nolva should keep it from getting worse too.

I might just come off nolva and aromasin and try 1.25/2.5mg letro a day for a few days and see what happens and then drop letro and start back with the aromasin.

tech. speaking with letro the flare up should ease back down at least somewhat.. correct?

Sound like the best idea?

If you go the letro route be sure and go with a higher repetition load on your compound exercises. I tore my distal bicep while on letro doing deadlifts some time ago.

btw... I know I dont have a lot of posts. I just primarily use this board for info and research

that sounds pretty selfish.so you are saying that you dont contribute to this forum in anyway what so ever but you want us to help you:rolleyes:

Well... I probably should contribute more but I still have a lot to learn and I'm sure there is better help for people on this board by more experienced guys. The more I learn, the more I'll contribute my knowledge.

btw.. started letro this evening at 1.25mg. We will see what happens. If the lump doesnt at least somewhat shrink, does that mean my letro is no good?::confused:

bro if your using all reasearch chems thaats your problem.. got gyno in a cycle used those research liquid chems nothing happened gyno got bad... finally got some nolva tabs bam shit is completely gone bro I mean gone like I had surgery... it was hard lumps to.. like I said get tabs from a reliable source youll never look back

It'a just that the research chem site I used had so many good reviews and have been around for a long time, so I just figured it was legit properly dosed stuff. I guess we all learn a lesson or two in this game

It'a just that the research chem site I used had so many good reviews and have been around for a long time, so I just figured it was legit properly dosed stuff. I guess we all learn a lesson or two in this game

even if they have good reviews, there's still a good chance it is not dosed correctly. Best to get pharm grade AI's and SERMS.

Are ugl ai's usually good quality? or do a lot of ya'll run into the same problems as with the research chems when going with ugl tabs?

Last edited:
most ugl dont make that dtuff cheaper for them to buy the real deal in bulk bro

bro if your using all reasearch chems thaats your problem.. got gyno in a cycle used those research liquid chems nothing happened gyno got bad... finally got some nolva tabs bam shit is completely gone bro I mean gone like I had surgery... it was hard lumps to.. like I said get tabs from a reliable source youll never look back

not really true...if your gyno is set in nothing will take it away except surgery...

sounds like your gyno is set in from a cycle done years ago... it will never really go away,,just become smaller when your off gear or off certain types of gear.....which means it is set in.. letro will not make it go away,,just reduce sum (if that even works now) some of the size of it... once gyno is set in like your it will not go away no matter how good your ai's are... if its too much to bear just get the surgery.

Well... I know it is permanent to a certain level. What happens is when im not on anything it is still there yes but.. it is a lot smaller and not swolen. When I start a test cycle, I dont even have to get one week into the cycle before it starts to swell up and get more tender. I can live with the small lump, but an ai should keep it small while on cycle and it continues to swell so that must mean it isnt working. I just want to keep it down to the size it is when I'm off cycle. I know I cant get it to go away completely without surgery. I just need quality ai's to manage it better

the lump shouldnt flare up on cycle like it is if I had a good ai and like i said the aromasin, nolva, and letro "research chems" arent touching it. That has to mean its bunk

Last edited:
i ve notice letro has had a positive effect on pre existing gyno. Only thing that sucks is that it kills my sex drive. Catch 22 but i d rather have low sex drive for a bit then have gyno. Sex drive comes back after i m done with the letro

I know that typically aromasin and nolva or even just aromasin at a low dose would keep all estro sides to a minimum. The problem is... It depends on if the aromasin, nolva, or letro is dosed right or does it even have the drug in the solution or the tab at all. Its just a guessing game.. for me at least

that sounds pretty selfish.so you are saying that you dont contribute to this forum in anyway what so ever but you want us to help you:rolleyes:

I thought we are all brothers/sisters here aren't we? Just because someone doesn't post alot, doesn't mean no one shouldn't help him.. thats being selfish!

But onto the gyno, if I were you I would opt for surgery and quit wasting money on temporary fixes. I had the surgery, best thing I ever did. Most insurances will cover it..Falls under the breast cancer act of 1998! Look into it..

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner