advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pregnancy Protocol ( what am i missing ) ?

punjabipunjab

Registered
Hey,
So I been off AAS Since October last year. Trying to have a baby. Long story short. I was taking Hcg and clomind untill may. Now i just started HCG/ HMG EOD. 1500hcg and 75iu Hmg .
so I went to my doctor for semen testing . Its still zero. Freaking urologist seems like he dont know wdf is he doing. So anyone with same experience in past. Can help me a little how long do i need to stay on HMG . cuz i just started in june. been completely off feel like shiit. oh and my blood work first few times my test level were in 70s . Now that i got it tested last week its in 300 range. I guess its about that time it can start producing . This is annoying . what are your thoughts and opinion

I did that HCG/HMG protocol plus a gram of test per week. The old lady was pregnant within 6 weeks.

best,

BL3

What is your natural LH and FSH levels currently. Depending on what they are id consider taking clomid and see if they get to high normal or above normal range on clomid alone. Once LH and FSH are in normal range it will generaly take about 90 days to start producing mature sperm.

If you are set on saying screw your HPTA then yes 1500 iu HCG EOD and 75IU EOD will be enough and thats what i take. Reason i say set on saying screw your HPTA is because negative feedback from taking those could prevent the system from staying online. I have seen people overcome the negative feedback from HCG induced test and estrogen prouction by taking clomid and an AI along with it though so that is something you could consider.

I take HCG and HMG because i am on TRT so i dont have the luxury of endogenous LH/FSH production.

What is your natural LH and FSH levels currently. Depending on what they are id consider taking clomid and see if they get to high normal or above normal range on clomid alone. Once LH and FSH are in normal range it will generaly take about 90 days to start producing mature sperm.

If you are set on saying screw your HPTA then yes 1500 iu HCG EOD and 75IU EOD will be enough and thats what i take. Reason i say set on saying screw your HPTA is because negative feedback from taking those could prevent the system from staying online. I have seen people overcome the negative feedback from HCG induced test and estrogen prouction by taking clomid and an AI along with it though so that is something you could consider.

I take HCG and HMG because i am on TRT so i dont have the luxury of endogenous LH/FSH production.

Lh .03
Fsh 3.79
Estro 28.9

The HCG etc. is to get your system going again. The HCG could be shutting you down with the increased estrogen. I took clomid and HCG for a month and THEN got tested after I was off the HCG. I went from under a million to over 20 million. They can go into your balls and pull some out if they really have to. I don’t know how but they explained it as an option for non responders. I did this 9 years ago so protocols might have changed.
I’ve never done the HMG so I know nothing about it.

This is a great thread. Im about to do my last non trt run, then try to get my wonderful queen the baby we deserve. Im missing my left testicle from cancer and have used juice off and on so in 6-8 months Im gonna need you guys to help me out.

I fucking love kids and want a little baby girl so badly by 36-37. Im 34 1/2 now. Id be more crushed than her Im certain, bc being good with kids and loving them is something I know Im good at. Kids are magnetized to me as long as I can remember. Younger cousins, etc.....

Never thought I wanted a baby, but I finally have become an honest man and the time is soonish. But first I am going to get my ideal physique

So no need for hcg/ hmg together if not on trt? I've been taking both and started noticing storing fat in pubis area which is probably estrogen related.

So no need for hcg/ hmg together if not on trt? I've been taking both and started noticing storing fat in pubis area which is probably estrogen related.

If not on TRT you should be making LH and FSH naturally and can increase it to high normal range if not beyond with clomid

If not on TRT you should be making LH and FSH naturally and can increase it to high normal range if not beyond with clomid
No im on TRT so need the hcg and hmg or similar protocol. Ive been on trt 150-200mg week long time. hmg and fsh is expensive though.

hmg only is enough

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity