advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo increasing sex drive tremendously, anyone else experience this?

Primo is a DHB... Just like EQ.. Not to say that there can not be similar effects of dht.. But chemically and structurally its DHb.. Primo DOESNT increase my sex drive at any dose for me. But give me even 100mgs of masteron a week and I'm humping air and almost irritating with the odd thoughts in my head lol..

I dont see any concrete science that its a DHB. Everywhere i read its DHT derivative.

List of androgens/anabolic steroids - Wikiwand

Metenolone - Wikiwand

Also everywhere i see guys arguing this out on other boards seems the DHT guys win the argument from what i can tell. Nobody can seem to come up with solid argument about Primo being in DHB class based on the chemical makeup of primo. I think DHB thing was rumor someone started and was debunked. Im open minded and would love to hear why its closer to DHB than DHT.

When i was on "primo" i had no sex drive at all and my ejaculations were like one drop. I was running 200test/600primo/500tren. Could of been the tren tho. Just sharing my experience.

Well I understand your point as DHB is derived from DHT anyway. They are all interrelated in many ways. I don't have time now to go through studies and don't even know if there are any. As I posted it has many DHT attibutes and the definitions are blurred so I guess for arguments sake you could state it's both. I am the same (open minded) and if anyone wants to add to this please do. It's not even important but from what I have read I would state DHB first though.

Yeah my thing is i always thought the point of Primo was the DHT effects to harden up real nice (which you mention are clearly there). But to think of it when people state its more similar to a DHB, and thus EQ, it makes sense because just like EQ tends to need to be run at high doses so does Primo. And honestly just like primo i love EQ to lean out. have stated it on here many times. too many people use it to bulk up and i dont think its ideal for that. but leaning out over a 16 week period i look the same if not better on 800mg EQ than 800mg primo and at 1/4 of the cost. im a believer EQ doesnt even aromatize at any rate that is significant. i never have a bump in estrogen levels on my labs on 800mg EQ.

Last edited:
When i was on "primo" i had no sex drive at all and my ejaculations were like one drop. I was running 200test/600primo/500tren. Could of been the tren tho. Just sharing my experience.

tren and deca are libido killers. tren gives me a libido boost the first 2-3 weeks and then im limp noodle. another reason i dont use it on top of many others.

Primo is a DHB... Just like EQ.. Not to say that there can not be similar effects of dht.. But chemically and structurally its DHb.. Primo DOESNT increase my sex drive at any dose for me. But give me even 100mgs of masteron a week and I'm humping air and almost irritating with the odd thoughts in my head lol..

anything that increases my DHT and im running around with boners all day. my 600mg test a week has my DHT in mid 100s and im ripping my girls panties off every day morning, noon and night. the bitch about DHT levels that high is im shaving every other day and look like big foot if i go more than 5 days without shaving.

tren and deca are libido killers. tren gives me a libido boost the first 2-3 weeks and then im limp noodle. another reason i dont use it on top of many others.

Nandrolone doesnt kill my sex drive. Im on 600 npp with 200test right now and my libido is pretty decent.

Nandrolone doesnt kill my sex drive. Im on 600 npp with 200test right now and my libido is pretty decent.

Yep.. but add just 100 mgs a week of mast and see what happens.. mast has the ability to displace prolactin and estro.. in other words if deca dick rears its ugly head add mast in at a low dose and you'll love it..

Yep.. but add just 100 mgs a week of mast and see what happens.. mast has the ability to displace prolactin and estro.. in other words if deca dick rears its ugly head add mast in at a low dose and you'll love it..

Do you like proviron or masteron better?

It's interesting how everyone is different if I take anymore than 100mg masteron a week it crashes my estrogen takes a week to recover with double loading test and hcg.

However if I take 200mg of primo Im chasing after my missus 3to5x a day! Proviron does nothing for my libido and tren is worst than masteron

It seems to all Work for Me.
600 test 600 primo 100 tren e and a cut stack shot here and there.
Have been blowing up my Wife of 24yrs 18 out of the last 20 days!

Wish I had some atm. Dont mean to hijack this thread but I'm starting to have pretty painful nipples. I'm runnin 200test/600npp/400dhb/100tren. I thought you cant get prolactin symptons if your e2 doesnt get high. I dunno how this happend 4 weeks in. This happend b4 with nandrolone and I fixed it with ralox now its back again. Why does this happen with nandrolone but not when i blast tren? I always keep my test low around 150-250 to maintain my e2 low.

Last edited:
anything that increases my DHT and im running around with boners all day. my 600mg test a week has my DHT in mid 100s and im ripping my girls panties off every day morning, noon and night. the bitch about DHT levels that high is im shaving every other day and look like big foot if i go more than 5 days without shaving.
So your saying mast,primo and winny increase facial hair growth? Interesting if true.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Sent them to ur momz...ask her.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

One word for you......decaf. :D

I'm shaking in my Nike's

Hi folks looking for some advice.

So when I was using primo with test i noticed a massive increase in sex drive and eq.It was only with a certain brand now since switching to another brand I do not have the same effect.

I was thinking it maybe test but it doesn't feel like test at all I've been on trt for over 10years and it doesn't bring on the rest of the other symptoms.

Is it possible primo can do this? Cheers!
Yes, very odd

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear