over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo Only

jared530

Registered
Anyone here ever run a Primo only WITHOUT test?

I think im going to run primo @800-1000mg for 20 weeks to shred down as low as i can get. I want the leave out the test to keep bloat down, and maybe throw in 50-75mg Proviron ED.

I'm also very interested in this. Have a buddy who blows up on 250 test. Gyno, water and a temper. Wanted to try him at 4-600 primo. Would an AI ev
en be needed?
Jared with that much proviron I hope you have a very friendly girl, [or two].

Last edited:

I think im going to run primo @800-1000mg for 20 weeks to shred down as low as i can get. I want the leave out the test to keep bloat down, and maybe throw in 50-75mg Proviron ED.

I have done lots of primo and me myself would not like it alone. It is kinda like a finishing compound. Its pretty nice stacked up in a cycle at very high dosages but when done alone it is almost as if your not on anything and you will still inhibit your hormones. The proviron may help some I have heard about some using this compound in pct but i have yet to practice this method or truly know anyone who has. Primo is no miricale drug by a long shot and I think you will be very unhappy with this cycle after all is said and done.

I did Primo 800mg & Test 200mg.
It was my first time doing Primo & I can tell u primo is very weak.

Its like not being on anything. I won't waste my time on primo after what i've experience.

I did Primo 800mg & Test 200mg.
It was my first time doing Primo & I can tell u primo is very weak.

Its like not being on anything. I won't waste my time on primo after what i've experience.

True it is very weak, to me it is still weak at the dosage you were taking which means you better be one rich mofo to run it where it could seem even mild at 1200 + mg a week for long duration.

True it is very weak, to me it is still weak at the dosage you were taking which means you better be one rich mofo to run it where it could seem even mild at 1200 + mg a week for long duration.

I think 1.2g would also be very mild. Honestly I didn't see much except some harderning & vascularity.

I rather do Test & dbol with 0.5mg Adex. I get better results.

The question is it legitimate Primo?

Only legitimate one from I can see is Schering, and running a gram a week of that stuff is like paying $150 a week.

The question is it legitimate Primo?

Only legitimate one from I can see is Schering, and running a gram a week of that stuff is like paying $150 a week.

Mine is. I got it from a sponsor here. He's very very well known.

damn well maybe i should bulk up again with test/eq. I dont want to use tren at this stage in my life.

Im running 700mg test and about 540 primo right now. i will admit it wont blow you up but ive never looked better im always full and have minimL bloat from 250mcg/day letro. if i couls afford it I would run primo with everything i just feel great

Exactly why I run it all summer. Build the mass in the winter, Trim it in the spring and then hold it threw summer on primo. No bloat, No Acne, for me no BP issues and you feel and look great.

you running it solo?

Why not just do like 200 test a wk just to be sure man you shouldn't bloat that much on that low dose and if so just take a little adex or somethin instead of running the risk of totally waisting your money cause your shutdown just my opinion though, I know you have got your mind made up prolly and are going to do this no matter what so go ahead man wish ya luck.

I had a girlfriend on primo only, and even she was pissed off about the lousy results. Gave her 50mg of deca and she was loving it...no comparison. Deca results were way better!

Could it be that some are non-responders to Primo? I have no science to back that up other than it seems to work for me and yet I see others saying almost zilch. On that same note, I find that Deca almost does zilch for me other than add some water weight.

Could it be that some are non-responders to Primo? I have no science to back that up other than it seems to work for me and yet I see others saying almost zilch. On that same note, I find that Deca almost does zilch for me other than add some water weight.

No i mean it works and I love the kind of muscle it gives me and it makes it easier to keep gains but after 20 weeks there is not much gains to speak of but what you do got you keep. If i had the money to I would run it in every cyle like proviron but Im not rich and in the end its just not worth it right now for me.

im estro sensitive, i have run 200 test 600 eq or 800 primo prefer ther eq for the price and gains. plan on doing same thing her soon with 200 masteron

primo only 800mg week should be min, keep protien high

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311