over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

primo worth the $ ???

Id think the bonus with primo....is you can add 500mg to any cycle and add some anabolic nature and not add sides...

Like instead of 500 tren week....run 300 tren +500 primo

Instead 800mg EQ run 400/400 EQ/primo

Bla bla.

Very low sides, you can lower the dosages of the stronger drugs

FWIW, my Wife used the Geno primo and it was inline with what primo would do for a woman. It wasn't test that's for sure cuz she has used test and the sides are noticeable right away.

I have always wanted to run it at 800-1000mg per week but every 200mg/ml batch I get seems to carry a lot of PIP.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I tried 200 mg/ml primo recently and it was crippling. I can handle pip, but this was on another level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Yes we have legitimate primo. We just had it tested by Jano and it came back at 95%. I have used it and went up to 1.05g with 300mg test and whilst it's nothing spectacular for me it gives a great polished look and nice lean muscle. No crazy gains for me but the things that stood out the most were no side effects and I had a nice sense of well being. That is very rare for me these days on any cycle. If I use that much test or many other aas I would think like crap. So for me it's definitely worth tryng at least once.

Very true but something stood out to me in your post. Did you get it lab tested? Because I have learnt no matter how much you think you know your body you can't go on feel and unless it was lab tested you will never know. I can't post details but look at all the new lab results on Anasci. I bet most using that gear was thinking my x product feels great :(

Your primobolan made me look very vascular all the time. The sense of well-bring /mood enhancement is awesome!!! 👍

I tried 200 mg/ml primo recently and it was crippling. I can handle pip, but this was on another level

I've used tons of pharmacom primo 200 over the years, it has no pip. I question your incentive here a bit. Are you associated with any sponsor or source? How is it I've never had pip from it over many vials yet you say it's "crippling"? The only product of theirs that's ever given me pip was the Test 500 and it was mild yet expected at that concentration.

I'm not trying to be a dick because you have a different opinion. It's just your experience is vastly different than what I have experienced.

Last edited:
I've used tons of pharmacom primo 200 over the years, it has no pip. I question your incentive here a bit. Are you associated with any sponsor or source? How is it I've never had pip from it over many vials yet you say it's "crippling"? The only product of theirs that's ever given me pip was the Test 500 and it was mild yet expected at that concentration.

I'm not trying to be a dick because you have a different opinion. It's just your experience is vastly different than what I have experienced.

I never said it was pharma com? Didn't mean to imply it either, sorry if it seemed that way. I didn't mention the sponsor because they were very cool about sending me some alternative substances to make up for the bottles of 200 primo I couldn't use - so I didn't want to disparage their products

Not involved but I think it may interest you just the sheer difference in response with some people. We sell t500 and most people get a tiny bit of pip. However some get no pip at all but others get crippling pip were they can't use it and have to throw it away. I use synthetine as well and can do 5ml injections in my delts with no pip whatsoever. Then x guy (there have been quite a few so it's true) take 2ml and are in bad pain no matter where they put it. Doesn't matter how good a product is some will simply not respond well to one of it's ingrédients.

Legit primobolan 200mg is nasty on PIP. There are super solvents to eliminate PIP.

Legit primobolan 200mg is nasty on PIP. There are super solvents to eliminate PIP.
Guys what the fuck is going on? Lol. Seriously? [emoji39] Pharmacom primo is legit and I never once had pip with it. Over years. Are you talking about other brands or Pharmacom specifically? I ran some custom torro 200mg once (limited batch) and it had mild pip. I would imagine there are some brands that have pip.

When I mix 1cc of test 350 with 1cc of pharmacom primo 200, I have no pip.

Last edited:
Guys what the fuck is going on? Lol. Seriously? Pharmacom primo is legit and I never once had pip with it. Over years. Are you talking about other brands or Pharmacom? I ran some custom torro 200mg once (limited batch) and it had mild pip. I would imagine there are some brands that have pip.

When I mix 1cc of test 350 with 1cc of pharmacom primo 200, I have no pip.

When i repped for Spartan Labs i used their primobolan 200mg. There’s a reason primobolan is dosed at 100mg. Plus, how many labs have been caught lately without primo in their primo product? Legit primobolan hurts bad if dosed high. This isn’t a conspiracy. We don’t even carry primobolan at Flash Labs so i have nothing to gain by my honest post. If you use google you’ll see the same response everywhere.

Maybe your primo was made with a special solvent. If it’s just ba/bb then it’ll hurt!

Last edited:
When i repped for Spartan Labs i used their primobolan 200mg. There’s a reason primobolan is dosed at 100mg. Plus, how many labs have been caught lately without primo in their primo product? Legit primobolan hurts bad if dosed high. This isn’t a conspiracy. We don’t even carry primobolan at Flash Labs so i have nothing to gain by my honest post. If you use google you’ll see the same response everywhere.

Maybe your primo was made with a special solvent. If it’s just ba/bb then it’ll hurt!
I agree with everything you said.

Im just saying I've used pharmacom primo 200 numerous times and I don't consider it to have pip. This guy is saying it gave him "crippling" pip.

Im just saying I've used pharmacom primo 200 numerous times and I don't consider it to have pip. This guy is saying it gave him "crippling" pip.

Dude didn't you see my response??!! I never said it was pharmacom???

Dude didn't you see my response??!! I never said it was pharmacom???

OK, the poster above his comment said pharmacom was what he was going to try and I had it framed in my head we were discussing pharmacom primo 200.

I should be a god damn rep for as much hyping as I do for pharmacom.
[emoji6]

I was dumb enough to put the primo200 in my pecs which hurts from any shot. Haha :eek:

OK, the poster above his comment said pharmacom was what he was going to try and I had it framed in my head we were discussing pharmacom primo 200.

I should be a god damn rep for as much hyping as I do for pharmacom.
[emoji6]

Haha heck yeah. Do it. 😀

The only primo I have ever ran was from GAULS and its was fucken fantastic. I wouldnt buy primo from anyone these days though.

It is my favorite steroid I have ever ran. Great sense of well being while being on. It gave me a really polished healthy athletic look.

:yeahthat:

Is the main two reasons why I even want to juice.
1. Sense of well-being
2. Athletic look

Of course I'm not opposed to being strong as it's just awesome to be strong(er)

Elvia carries legit primobolan. I ran genotech primobolan for about 5 months. I kept dose low to save money at 350mg. It’s very affordable from genotech and they have passed all their testing.

I’m looking to run primo soon. Obviously want real primo. I have a rep I deal with at Genotec. Just wondering if we are talking about the same lab

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:yeahthat:

Is the main two reasons why I even want to juice.
1. Sense of well-being
2. Athletic look

Of course I'm not opposed to being strong as it's just awesome to be strong(er)

I second this, I want to try primo specifically for these two reasons but I’m curious what are the dick sides? Also how is it on the hair line?

I second this, I want to try primo specifically for these two reasons but I’m curious what are the dick sides? Also how is it on the hair line?

Anyone? I always prefer personal expierences over general internet supposed common knowledge.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws