over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan dosage?

doctorwest

Registered
At 44, having done 15 cycles over the last 20 years, what would be a good primo dosage if I am doing 3 iu of hgh 5 days on and 2 days off. Is it essential to have a testosterone base, and what would that dosage be like. 210 lbs at 6'1", 10% bodyfat...looking for a long term approach without high test dosages (tough sides as I get older) Thanks in advance.

Your height, weight and BF % looks good. 3iu sounds great as well.

Personally, I dont think need "test" per say. For some steady slow gains, I would use 300-400mgs.

People may come on here as say it's useless at anything below 600MG, true, however, they are 6 + feet @ 250LBS or so.

Sounds you like you want something light with limited health risks. If this is the case, perhaps you can 50MG of proviron a day.

Chip

probably not essential to have test base, but test is nice, just try something low,150-200 mgs per week, primo try 400 and see if that works. I would start low like this and if you are not happy then go up. Personally I think that would be good dosages, and low sides and you would still make gains, not tren+dbol gains, but I dont think that is what you are going for. I am assuming more just for feeling good, looking good, and easy on the sides, if so, I dont think you could get much better.

I think you can go with 400mg Primo Ew along with 250 mg test E ew, and youd defintly have nice results IMO. Im running primo at a low dose and having nice results but then again im only 190

I'm using 600mg primo right now. I love it, but I too am not a big guy. I fluctuate between 195-210 at 5'9'' with 10-12% bf.

[;)

Last edited:
I have gotten away with as little as 400 mg EW, but for me 600 mg EW is a good dosage. There are a lot of factors involved with dosages and this compound such as diet, body fat %, and protein consumption to name a few.

So long as it's SCHERING, 300-600mg per week= optimal.

300 mg Test ,600-800 mg Primo e, mabey even some var in the towards the end. i said up to 800 mg as you have alot of experience with aas. O yeah and your on 3 iu gh, very nice cycle there brother.

Thank you all very much. I have been sitting at 300mg per week for four weeks and plan to increase it to 4-500mg weekly based on your input. I am going to .5cc of test en weekly....125 mg as I can tolerate that okay. The gh and primo seem to be a very nice combination at this point in my life. I agree that it is not a tren and dbol like effect, but I hope for the best. Will probably do the primo for a good 12-14 weeks and let you all know how it goes.

Keep posting your results..Im starting the same cycle in a week..I also cannot tolerate a high test dosage..

Thank you all very much. I have been sitting at 300mg per week for four weeks and plan to increase it to 4-500mg weekly based on your input. I am going to .5cc of test en weekly....125 mg as I can tolerate that okay. The gh and primo seem to be a very nice combination at this point in my life. I agree that it is not a tren and dbol like effect, but I hope for the best. Will probably do the primo for a good 12-14 weeks and let you all know how it goes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws