over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Private Label Busted After Powder Receiver Snitched

No way it was just 2-3 packs a week bro.

It can be a big problem too to have too many packages sent to one address. If it was a truly big operation they would have had multiple receivers, but the story doesn't mention any. It sounds like a relatively small operation to me.

I don’t think if matters what they would of paid the snitch. Sounds like he had no ties to the criminal activity witch was mastake from the beginning by these bright individuals. If your going to have a paid Reciever the risk has to tie him to a much larger consequence or the same penalties that the criminal activity they will get hit with. The problem is people don’t know how to accomplish this without giving up information about the crime they are committing.

Sound like they were paying a bum young kid that has no brains, with a paid PO Box. The Reciever was looking for that kind of fast money is an even bigger problem they had on thei4 hands. An operating with hidden walls and you paying a dumbass to pick up packs for $100 that’s asking for it. I can think of 5 ways off the top of my head to pick that shit up your own self and never get tied back to it but then again 9/10th is posession boys.

Just say out of trouble and obey they laws people :banghead:

I don’t think if matters what they would of paid the snitch. Sounds like he had no ties to the criminal activity witch was mastake from the beginning by these bright individuals. If your going to have a paid Reciever the risk has to tie him to a much larger consequence or the same penalties that the criminal activity they will get hit with. The problem is people don’t know how to accomplish this without giving up information about the crime they are committing.

Sound like they were paying a bum young kid that has no brains, with a paid PO Box. The Reciever was looking for that kind of fast money is an even bigger problem they had on thei4 hands. An operating with hidden walls and you paying a dumbass to pick up packs for $100 that’s asking for it. I can think of 5 ways off the top of my head to pick that shit up your own self and never get tied back to it but then again 9/10th is posession boys.

Just say out of trouble and obey they laws people :banghead:

Several articles I read said that the receiver they caught was having the powder shipped right to his home.

Several articles I read said that the receiver they caught was having the powder shipped right to his home.

Hahaha hahah well even worse I was tring to give him some intelligence. I didn’t read the article(the picture seem like a small bust 1,200 vials that’s like a weeks supply for some ppl) so I don’t know the facts just reading some of your guys post,

The way he low balled his receiver, makes you wonder if he low balled any of this products.

Yup unless they where getting rid of that amount on a 1 to 2 weeks basis. Does anyone know what forum they where on. From what I read they say the mods told LE who they where?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The article is saying mods from the forum identified who the lab is that was busted, after the bust.

Hopefully that information comes to light!

Hopefully that information comes to light!
Yea that was not kool of the mods

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Brotherhoodofpain is the forum

I'm a member on there. Scroll down and look under steroid busts. A bunch of threads about it back in March when it first went down. You'll have to go through a page or two to find the original thread

Last edited:
Might want to re-read Rambo's post a little more carefully. The author in the OP was citing a news link on the bust, but after that occurred, he listed the site that was able to identify the lab. The lab was only on that forum from what I know. I don't think they told LE....just identified who he was after the bust occurred.

Might want to re-read Rambo's post a little more carefully. The author in the OP was citing a news link on the bust, but after that occurred, he listed the site that was able to identify the lab. The lab was only on that forum from what I know. I don't think they told LE....just identified who he was after the bust occurred.
Yes that is correct. But they can still suck a d*** over at BHOP [emoji4]

Just as with any bust, it was in the news and everyone wondered what lab it was till someone recognized packaging, tab/vial colors, etc.

They did NOT identify them to LE lol people are still not reading right.

These guys were over on BOP

I recall the rep they had stating he couldn't sleep, was so scared for his safety, etc...

I believe it was approximately a week later he was already repping for another source.

Guess he wasn't so worried after all

Somethings fucky over there, never seen one negative thing about any of their sources. Either they got the fucking best of the best, or it is severely monitored and any negative posts are removed. Can't interrupt the cash flow with negativity and possibly running a source off.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws