over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

private security, paramilitary, mercenaries

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A friend of mine is trying to get into the French foreign legion because he has some felonies and is having trouble finding a job making real money. I had never heard of this and did some research, very interesting stuff. They also have one over here called blackwater. Basically private armies, security farms, etc. Mercinaiers basically, some crazy and interesting stuff. Does anyone know anyone who has done this, or did this kind of work? I see alot of former navy seals, military do it, and get paid VERY VERY well, but can be dangerous.

What qualifications does he have to be armed security in very high risk environments?

Besides felonies?? LOL

the French foreign legion, from what I understand, just wants bodies. they take alot of thugs, criminals, etc, to do dirty work.

you pass the physical test, the mental test (your not stupid, your in shape) and they may take you.

Your “friend” is romanticizing it way too much the foreign legion will hand you over to the local cops if you show up there wanted for shit, this isn’t 1930. Blackwater is contracted by some pretty high end companies and tasked with very delicate matters, last they want is a guy wanted in a bunch of felonies.

I have some second hand experience with this stuff, the fact that you and your “friend” had to google it says it all....

Your “friend” is romanticizing it way too much the foreign legion will hand you over to the local cops if you show up there wanted for shit, this isn’t 1930. Blackwater is contracted by some pretty high end companies and tasked with very delicate matters, last they want is a guy wanted in a bunch of felonies.

I have some second hand experience with this stuff, the fact that you and your “friend” had to google it says it all....

I have have no idea how my "friend" (actually my female "friends" bf) came across them, I do know he was a skinhead and has opened up his own MMA type gym and recently got some of his tattoos covered so I assume he is legit trying to get into it.

As for me, I had not heard of blackwater or the French one but did know what a mercenary was. I have little interest in going to France or becoming a "soldier" myself as I work a 9-5 job and sit on my ass all day which I enjoy, but it is interesting to learn about.

First guys to take a bullet earning 1.5k per month.

Pretty much what I read. The France one they are just guys who take bullets. The American ones actually get paid better than soldiers.

First time hearing of the French Foreign Legion?

Such an odd post.

Is he stateside? Contact Triple Canopy. You aren't getting in with these guys if you have felonies...this isnt GTA...

Minimum you're going to need 4-5 years w/ 1 combat deployment in a combat arms MOS or you're wasting your time.

Triple canopy just bought this other company and has this job posted, armed guards in Afghanistan:

Qualifications:

"Preferred Qualifications
Minimum 23 years of age
US Tourist Passport and Driver’s License
Citizen of the United States and possess a Secret security clearance
Military background in Combat Arms, having worked as Army Military Occupational Specialty series of Combat Arms
Must have received an honorable discharge as verified by a form DD-214 (U.S. Military)"

https://constellis.com/careers

^^ Its almost like i know what im talking about. :p

French foreign legion will take almost anyone. That being said you first must get citizenship and learn the language.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Not hard to get into with basically the requirements posted above. I have had a few people I knew go this route.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

What qualifications does he have to be armed security in very high risk environments?

Besides felonies?? LOL

He watched "The Dirty Dozen" with Lee Marvin.

LMFAO

Thr French foreign legion is absofuckingluty NOTHING like a private security contractor.

Blackwater is not a thing anymore , it was changed to "Xe" then Eric sold it and it's now "Academi"
Blackwater made PMC famous during Iraq but it's been around for decades.
There are literally dozens of companies and many are willing to hire any dumb fuck that worked security at the mall. The market is flooded with them now which has driven the pay into the dirt unless you are former SOF or have extensive SWAT/LEO experience then you can get into a better company in a higher tier making more money.
These companies picking up 25yr old guys out if the military with zero combat experience are just putting bodies on a post as targets.

I've been in and out of PMC for the last 16 years and it's pathetic to see what it has become.

If you friend is a felon then they are better off trying to get a job in the oil field or something , possibly learn a trade. They'll make more money and live longer

A friend of mine is trying to get into the French foreign legion because he has some felonies and is having trouble finding a job making real money. I had never heard of this and did some research, very interesting stuff. They also have one over here called blackwater. Basically private armies, security farms, etc. Mercinaiers basically, some crazy and interesting stuff. Does anyone know anyone who has done this, or did this kind of work? I see alot of former navy seals, military do it, and get paid VERY VERY well, but can be dangerous.

Whatever it takes to survive...

If he is a total idiot, he could sell steroids, get massive and compete, be captured and live in jail. It seems a better "job". :D

apply for the trump admin.
u dont need any qualifications or experience at all.
in fact, the less qualified u are, the more they want you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws