over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Hormones- any good ones available?

Another one from Jud (J2jud) at MD:

STACKING: PRO-HORMONES/DESIGNER STEROIDS
In my belief pro-hormones should be classified by methylation. You should never stack a methyl with another methyl due to the increased risk of liver stress/damage. However, some may stack two methylated compounds at lower dosages without too much risk but should be limited to a brief period. Before actually stacking certain compounds together I recommend cycling with each individual compound before stacking. When stacking one compound foreign to you with another that has been cycled before, you may have an undesired side effect from that compound not yet cycled. Cycling two compounds unfamiliar to your body is dangerous and can result in a very unpleasant experience for you and your body. Cycling each compound exclusively allows for the assessment of your tolerance to a specific compound and the expected results/effects of that compound. When putting together a cycle based on experience and research, you will have certain side-effects to expect and gains to expect while "on cycle." Also, a user might want to assess the PCT required for a cycle of this magnitude as opposed to non-stacked cycles.
When deciding upon a stacking scheme you must take in account that it is better to stack methyls with non-methylated compounds. This can greatly reduce the risk of liver damage/failure. Example: Phera + BOLD is a methyl + a non-methylated compound and has a lower risk of side effects associated with using high amounts of methylated compounds. Superdrol + Havoc, is an example of a methyl + methyl that will surely end up in disaster. In my belief only users that have many proper cycles under their belt could consider stacking two methyls or bridging them at the appropriate milligram to milligram ratio. Even with methyl's being introduced at a specific ratio; I think it's still idiotic to say the least. I do however, believe that non-methyl's like BOLD are a much better choice to go with when stacking compounds. The given examples lack dosage protocol simply because there are too many people that have different needs/experiences and giving my thoughts of dosage wouldn't be relevant for many, due to weight and experience. Novice users should follow normal dosages recommended by product label for the most part.

Suggested Example Stacks:
- P-Plex + BOLD:
o Weeks 1-3
o------- BOLD (only)
o Weeks 4-8
o------- BOLD + P-Plex
- Havoc/Epi + BOLD or Trena
o- **Run the same way as P-Plex + BOLD.**
TIME OFF:
Taking time off from the use of pro-hormones/AAS is very important for continuing ones growth and health. Individuals need this time off from using hormonal substances to regain normal hormonal levels in your body. This allows your body time to fully recover from the hormonal havoc you?ve bestowed upon it for a period of time. During this time you should feel free to use NHA?s (Non Hormonal Anabolics). Time off should be equal to the cycle length plus PCT.

Sample Time Off:

- Cycle length = 4 weeks
- PCT Length = 4 weeks
- Total time off = 8 weeks
COMMON ASSOCIATED SIDE EFFECTS:
- Acne
- Aggression
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Birth Defects
- Blood Clotting Changes
- (rare) Cancer
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Depression
- Gynecomastia
- Hair Loss
- Headaches
- High Blood pressure/Hypertension
- Immune System Changes
- Kidney Stress/Damage
- Liver Stress/Damage
- Prostate Enlargement
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Stunted Growth
- Testicular Atrophy
- Water and Salt Retention
- Virilization (women only)

Theoretical Class I:
MADOL (Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT)
- (Phera Plex/P-Plex)
- Compound: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
METHEPITIOSTANE
- (Havoc/Epistane)
- Compound: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
BOLDENONE
(1,4AD & BOLD)
-Compound: 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione
PROGESTINE
(Trenadrol & Trenaplex)
- Compound (Trenadrol): 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone (Trenadrol)
- Compound (Trenaplex): Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
- Compound (Trena): 19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione
- Compound: 19-Norandrostenedione

TESTOSTERONE
(M1T)
- Compound (M1T): 17alpha methyl- 17beta-hydroxy- androst-1-ene-3-one
Theoretical Class II:
MASTERONE
(Superdrol & Clones)
- Compound: 2a, 17a dimethyl-5a- androstane- 17b-ol-3-one
ORAL TURINABOL
(Halodrol-50 & Clones)
- Compound (Halo): 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-diol
CLOSTEBOL
(Chlorodrol & Oxyguno)
- Compound (Chlorodrol): 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4ene-3,17b-diol
- Compound (Oxyguno): 4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione
STANOZOLOL
(Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno & Clones)
- Compound (winztrol/Prostanozol): [3,2-c]-pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol
- Compound (Furaguno): 5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol
- Compound (Orastan-A): [3,2-c]5alpha-androstanol-furazan-17beta-tetrahydropyranol
PROGESTERONE
(Revolt, Propadrol)
- Compound (Revolt): 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
- Compound (Propadrol): 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate-12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene
DIANABOL
(M1,4ADD)
- Compound (M1,4ADD): Methyl-1,4 androstenediol
MIOTOLAN (FURAZABOL)
(Furazadrol)
- Compound (Furazadrol): 17-Methyl-5alpha-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17beta-ol

SERM LIST:
CLOMIPHENE CITRATE
- Clomid
RALOXIFENE
- Evista
TAMOXIFEN CITRATE
- Nolvadex
TOREMIFENE CITRATE
- Fareston
BAZEDOXIFENE
LASOXIFENE
ORMELOXIFENE
- Centchroman
PHARMACEUTICAL AROMATASE INHIBITORS:
ANASTROZOLE
- Arimidex
EXEMESTANE
- Aromasin
LETROZOLE
- Femara
OVER -THE- COUNTER AROMATASE INHIBITORS
ATD
- Novedex-XT
TRIONE
- 6-oxo (4-androstene-3,6,17-trione)
FORMESTANE
- Lentaron, Formadrol
6-BROMO
- Hyperdrol X2, Restore

Reference:
- William Llewellyn. _Anabolics 6th Edition 2007_. 6th. Jupiter, Fl 33458: Body of Science, 2007.
- Voo's classification system

great post.........

I have used halodrol, pheraplex, superdrol , m1t, epistane, and thats it i think

i wanted to try phils thing, but waiting for more feedback seems rather new blend

so i got 3 bottles of the mdrol from a linked borad sponsor, should b set for a while :)

great post.........

I have used halodrol, pheraplex, superdrol , m1t, epistane, and thats it i think

i wanted to try phils thing, but waiting for more feedback seems rather new blend

so i got 3 bottles of the mdrol from a linked borad sponsor, should b set for a while :)
i got that new ph decabolen,its superdrol and the old haladrol in one pill i heard it was good.i added it to my cycle.i hope i get some good gains from it

Ph's

Sustevol is king.....It contains all 3 pro-steroids in one oral pill. Superdrol, Halodrol, and pheraplex.......It kicks ass and 2 of my best friend got torn up on it and strength went through the roof!!!1 No joke!!!

For once and for all....Steroids are not illegal.....steroids without a prescription are illegal as are UG Steroids and ones that have been taken off the market! Whew I feel better......:)

PH

HAS ANY ONE EVER USED METHYL 1-D IT IS GOOD TOO AND YOU CANUSE IT WITH WHAT THEY CALL I-GH-1 AND I THROW SOME NO-XPLODE IN THERE TO JUST A THOUGHT

Sustevol is king.....It contains all 3 pro-steroids in one oral pill. Superdrol, Halodrol, and pheraplex.......It kicks ass and 2 of my best friend got torn up on it and strength went through the roof!!!1 No joke!!!

So what would you say to all the naysayers out there that dis ph's and say that their garbage? Wouldn't you agree that they are full of shit and just plain rude? Would you say in your honest opinion that they are in fact BETTER than d-bols or anadrol? Or are you just trying to sell somebody, lol.

Who makes Sustevol bro?

evolution labs makes sustevol and another good ph called omnevol. both are pretty expensive and tough to find since they stopped making them

Ive done a cycle of Tren Xtreme by ACL very good product. For PCT they have ESTRO extreme..some claim its better than 6 oxo.

Another vote here for Sustevol. Not good for your liver having 3 methylated compounds, but I took it without knowing better. I'm sure my liver appreciated my ignorance.:eek:

I haven't taken anything that has effected me like that stuff. That includes the numerous test/npp/eq/var cycles I have done.

Im not one prone to be influenced by the, "placebo effect" either.

Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

Another vote here for Sustevol. Not good for your liver having 3 methylated compounds, but I took it without knowing better. I'm sure my liver appreciated my ignorance.:eek:

I haven't taken anything that has effected me like that stuff. That includes the numerous test/npp/eq/var cycles I have done.

Im not one prone to be influenced by the, "placebo effect" either.

Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

Im surprised you didnt end up in the hospital. Sustevol is not a "supplement" id even THINK of putting into my body. 3 Methyls in one? Your liver must of surely loved that one....Are you crazy?

Ph

Ironeone1-----sustevol is made by evolution labs......ONCE AGAIN SUSTEVOL WHICH CONTAINS ALL 3 INGREDIENTS SUPERDROL, HALADROL, AND PHERAPLEX IS NOT A PRO-HORMONE. There is nothing pro about it....It is a real steroid that will give you insane gains. They found a loop hole in the law by cahnging one molecule around and it got passed fda (for a short time-now banned). This 3 key ingredients are real acitve steroids. They will give you gains better than dbol and I am not shitting you. My boys got more hard (no water weight) gains and strength off sustevol than i did with test and eq. test at 500 mg wk and eq at 400 mg a wk. Dbol is water weight and sustevol is hard tight gains no water weight (aka easier to keep after cycle) and their strength went through the f'in roof....Im not kidding.....Look into it!

Ps evolution labs is a mixture of ids/webber joining hands I believe. Even though they were alwasy the same company behind the scene.

I have tried p-plex and superdrol. Both work. Especially superdrol. It really hardened me up, good strenghth. P-plex is better in high does for me. I just stack these with testosterone.

On just superdrol alone (one of the 3 active ingridents in sustevol) i gained like 15 lbs and it was all dry gains...I actually grew bicepts instead of just big arms....(This cycle was yrs ago)....Shit was stronger than the test and eq im om now for 8 weeks. Shit I only cycled the sdrol fro 3 weeks too!!!!lol

Im surprised you didnt end up in the hospital. Sustevol is not a "supplement" id even THINK of putting into my body. 3 Methyls in one? Your liver must of surely loved that one....Are you crazy?

Like I said. It was sheer ignorance on my part. I did take some liver support:rolleyes: . I really liked the effect it had though. When I started doing the so called, "real stuff", it was all I had to compare to. Like I said, with what else I have done, that was the only stuff that made my lifts go up big and made me feel like I just wanting to keep pushing the weight. It gave me this SUPER ambitious feeling if anyone knows what I mean.

After taking it though and discovering a couple forums I like, I realized that it's not exactly the best thing to be doing. I'm a drinker too. Used to be heavy into whiskey/gin but a few years back realized now that I am getting older I need to start taking better care of myself. I still give myself the weekend to have some drinks. No more hard liquor though. Wine or beer.

I would try some other PH's that are on the market, but not that.

i used decabolan twice

first time put on 12 pounds, i was huge biggest ive been ina while

second time maybe 5, seems underdoses?

heard good things about sustevol
i just had a firend orderMONSTER CAPS, i will keep yall postd!

I will be stacking the H-Drol from CEL along with Test E
First 4 weeks on H-Drol and the test thruout for 12 Weeks
Should be interesting

i used decabolan twice

first time put on 12 pounds, i was huge biggest ive been ina while

second time maybe 5, seems underdoses?

heard good things about sustevol
i just had a firend orderMONSTER CAPS, i will keep yall postd!
which one is the strongest?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
soggypopcorn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner