over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Wrestlers and AAS Natural or no?

fireazm

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am curious what my brothers at PM think regarding who they think in the WWE is natural and unnatural?

John Cena?
Batista?
HHH?
Kofi Kingston?
randy orton?

who do you guys think.
The only person I think who MIGHT be natural would be Cena.

Happy Turkey Day

lol, yeah the are using. I mean hulk hogan... he was huge. sure they all are or have taken aas. so do nfl mlb. its the general public who make the ignorant assumptions

Its pretty safe to assume that they are on Dr. prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy so it is legal and keeps Mr. McMahon out of the sights of law enforcement. Remember the huge steroid scandal in WWF years ago where Hogan and several others took the rap? Do a search on it. You will see just recently several of the newer guys got busted. Orton, Mysterio, Edge and a few others.

The Undertaker works out at my gym, and I think hes either natty or on HRT, because he isnt very big anymore, just real lean. Poor guy is always limping around everywhere, hes real beat up.

I think it's a shorter list of who's NOT taking AAS.

How big of a freak was this guy back in the day?:

YouTube - The Warlord Vs Tom King

The Warlord was one of my favorites growing up. A guy I work with saw him workout once when they had a show in our town. He said when he benched he repped out at 500 lbs. like it was nothing. Another guy I work with bounced at a bar in Buffalo when he came in and said he was one of the biggest guys he's ever seen. I wonder how much AAS and HGH he was on.

The Undertaker works out at my gym, and I think hes either natty or on HRT, because he isnt very big anymore, just real lean. Poor guy is always limping around everywhere, hes real beat up.

how much you want for an autographed dumbell?

Most are on gear, aas,slin,etc.. pretty much the same thing bber's take as they typically live a bb lifestyle and thats thier job.

how much you want for an autographed dumbell?

hehe, I'll have to see, right now we are on "mutual head nod" status. Its weird to see him in dad mode with his two kiddos, and his wife looks familiar, I think shes connected with wrestling as well.

hehe, I'll have to see, right now we are on "mutual head nod" status. Its weird to see him in dad mode with his two kiddos, and his wife looks familiar, I think shes connected with wrestling as well.

cool, just let me know. you should at least ask him to take a pic of you with him doing the white eyes!:devi:-smi

Its pretty safe to assume that they are on Dr. prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy so it is legal and keeps Mr. McMahon out of the sights of law enforcement. Remember the huge steroid scandal in WWF years ago where Hogan and several others took the rap? Do a search on it. You will see just recently several of the newer guys got busted. Orton, Mysterio, Edge and a few others.

nope i can say straight from the horses mouth, that...

1.there is some prescription aas but the majority of the boys get it thru guys at there gym back home or actually order online.

2.when the boys are "busted" all that means is they are being punished by the company for doing something not aas related, so there drug test come up postive. the test in wwe is a joke they get a cup then give it to some one to pee and come back and give it to the indepedent lab guys.its so stupid.

the way i know these things is, well, i have been around wrestling for a long time.

The guys in the WWE are full of AAS and peptides.

They eat and train like bodybuiders.

Many take uppers and downers just to keep going.

With the turmoil they put their bodies through I think they need the gear to keep themselves going every week in week out.

On the road for 40 weeks of the year, getting beat on every week etc etc.

It all takes its toll.

nope i can say straight from the horses mouth, that...

1.there is some prescription aas but the majority of the boys get it thru guys at there gym back home or actually order online.

2.when the boys are "busted" all that means is they are being punished by the company for doing something not aas related, so there drug test come up postive. the test in wwe is a joke they get a cup then give it to some one to pee and come back and give it to the indepedent lab guys.its so stupid.

the way i know these things is, well, i have been around wrestling for a long time.

I hate to argue the point but this was fairly recent............

In total, there were 11 professional wrestlers listed in the documents that we saw. Some of these wrestlers are working as independents; some are out of the business entirely; others are first-tier stars. Consider Randy Orton, who allegedly received eight PRESCRIPTIONS for six different drugs - stanozolol, nandrolone, anastrozole, Clomiphene citrate, oxandrolone and testosterone

Since last summer Sports Illustrated reporters Luis Fernando Llosa and L. Jon Wertheim have been investigating an alleged illegal steroid distribution network that has implicated numerous pro athletes, including WWE wrestlers. On Feb. 27 the two SI writers accompanied federal and state drug enforcement agents on a raid of a Jupiter, Fla., anti-aging clinic that investigators allege conspired to fraudulently PRESCRIBE steroids, human growth hormone and other performance-enhancing drugs over the Internet.

The WWE policy on steroid use is that if you have a prescription from a legitimate DR. you are good to go because it is a legal use.......

Gary Davis, a WWE spokesman, pointed us to a Talent Wellness Program instituted in February 2006. As to whether anabolic steroids and HGH are banned, Davis sent us an email quoting the policy: "The WWE policy prohibits the use of performance-enhancing drugs, as well as other prescription drugs which can be abused, if taken for other than a legitimate medical purpose pursuant to a valid prescription from a licensed and treating physician. For purposes of WWE's policy, prescriptions obtained over the Internet and/or from suppliers of prescription drugs from the Internet are not considered to have been given for a legitimate medical purpose."

Last edited:
I dunno about their newer drug testing policies but 10-12yrs ago I knew a friend of mine that was a bodybuilder that used to sell to WWF guys & cases, not bottles...now he is away from the scene, wife & kid...yet still tells about his good old days lol

Back in the day one of the primary doctors for the fella's (mine too) worked in the same shopping center of the "Main Event" gym owned by Sting and Luger for a while. We traded "recipies" in the waiting room.

hm

maybe I am being ignorant
now guys like Big Pappa Bump and like HHH and Batista yeah im sure they do it, but Randy orton yeah maybe
Cena, im not like some hardcore cena lover by any means but
i saw pics of him in high school and he played football
started lifting at 12 or something
so i might believe he is natural
i mean like u guys said,
they live like bodybuilders
traveling everyday
hitting the gym 2 hours a day and eating like Gods
so
maybe its possible lol

maybe I am being ignorant
now guys like Big Pappa Bump and like HHH and Batista yeah im sure they do it, but Randy orton yeah maybe
Cena, im not like some hardcore cena lover by any means but
i saw pics of him in high school and he played football
started lifting at 12 or something
so i might believe he is natural
i mean like u guys said,
they live like bodybuilders
traveling everyday
hitting the gym 2 hours a day and eating like Gods
so
maybe its possible lol

anything is possible. but i would put everything i own down on a bet that cena takes something

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear