over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Problems with excess estrogen

southoftheborder

Registered
Too much estrogen in a male's body can cause:

-Increase in bodyfat (especially if you are not lean in the first place)

-Mood swings

Anything else? Low sex drive? Can having too much estrogen in your body limit muscle gains?

you grow a vagina

Too much estrogen in a male's body can cause:

-Increase in bodyfat (especially if you are not lean in the first place)

-Mood swings

Anything else? Low sex drive? Can having too much estrogen in your body limit muscle gains?

high estradiol levels can lead to stroke and heart attacks. that's worse than growing a vagina. ideally estradiol should be in low twenties.

elevated estradiol competes with testosterone at the androgen receptors. the estradiol docking in those receptors block testosterone from activating the receptor - nothing happens. it lowers your free testosterone. the free T is the testosterone in the blood that is available to bind to receptors in the brain, muscle, and other organs of the body. an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) such as Aromasin /exmestane, Arimidex/anastrozole or Femara/letrozole halts the loss of testosterone to conversion then lowers your estradiol. this frees the androgen receptors for your testosterone. NOT talking about SERMS (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) such as Nolvadex/tamoxifen citrate or Clomid. this is about aromatase inhibitors.

one reason we say get lean and work your body to it's highest natural potential before starting anabolic steroids is that estradiol is a nightmare when body fat is too high. no matter how much testosterone you inject it isn't being distributed as it should because too many of your androgen receptors are blocked. your free testosterone is going nowhere because it has no where to go. inject high doses of testosterone, however because of high BF this is made worse converting into more estradiol and that's known as aromatase. guys LOSE THE BF BEFORE injecting rather than injecting to lose BF.

want more androgen receptors for T to dock with...

resistance training activates androgen receptors. l-carnitine-L-Tartrate transports lipids (fat) into the cellular mitochondria to be used as energy - androgen receptor activity within those same cells is increased. eat salmon, take your fish oils and use pure virgin olive oil when you can. i also recall reading Synthetine increases number of androgen receptors.

Post not intended to promote couch potato behavior.

Attachments

• Androgen Receptor copy.jpg
    Androgen Receptor copy.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 567
- High blood pressure
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Type 2 diabetes
- Decreased libido
- Bloat
- Constipation
- Apnea
- Lethargy
- Brain fog
- Muscle loss
- Migraines

Testosterone to E2 ration must be 20:1 - 30:1

if you have Testosterone levels in 1000s but E2 in 20s, that's simply low E2.

For someone who is dexa 10% and under on trt that is easily possible. I have seen 40-45 commonly on guys with low body fat - all on trt /cycle though. Naturally your hormones are going to crash out soon after that point for most.

I would not be surprised to see 50 to 1 or higher on people with deep single digit bodyfat on dexa.

thanks for the info...

From what I have read and understood:

You need estrogen to maximise gains...

Very low estrogen is bad for liver function and cholesterol (estrogen will help keep you good cholestrol up and you "bad"cholesterol lower)...

Too low estrogen will kill your sex drive...

And...

Only take something to control estrogen when you start having estrogen related problems from the gear such extra body fat or gyno...

Am I wrong here??

thanks for the info...

From what I have read and understood:

You need estrogen to maximise gains...

Very low estrogen is bad for liver function and cholesterol (estrogen will help keep you good cholestrol up and you "bad"cholesterol lower)...

Too low estrogen will kill your sex drive...

And...

Only take something to control estrogen when you start having estrogen related problems from the gear such extra body fat or gyno...

Am I wrong here??

Very wrong on the last part. Lots of guys never show any physical symptoms of high estrogen while running gear...meanwhile its wreaking havoc on them internally. Get bloods and go from there

Many don't feel estro related issues.. But like heavy hitter said estro is causing issues..

high estradiol levels can lead to stroke and heart attacks. that's worse than growing a vagina. ideally estradiol should be in low twenties.

elevated estradiol competes with testosterone at the androgen receptors. the estradiol docking in those receptors block testosterone from activating the receptor - nothing happens. it lowers your free testosterone. the free T is the testosterone in the blood that is available to bind to receptors in the brain, muscle, and other organs of the body. an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) such as Aromasin /exmestane, Arimidex/anastrozole or Femara/letrozole halts the loss of testosterone to conversion then lowers your estradiol. this frees the androgen receptors for your testosterone. NOT talking about SERMS (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) such as Nolvadex/tamoxifen citrate or Clomid. this is about aromatase inhibitors.

one reason we say get lean and work your body to it's highest natural potential before starting anabolic steroids is that estradiol is a nightmare when body fat is too high. no matter how much testosterone you inject it isn't being distributed as it should because too many of your androgen receptors are blocked. your free testosterone is going nowhere because it has no where to go. inject high doses of testosterone, however because of high BF this is made worse converting into more estradiol and that's known as aromatase. guys LOSE THE BF BEFORE injecting rather than injecting to lose BF.

resistance training activates androgen receptors. l-carnitine-L-Tartrate transports lipids (fat) into the cellular mitochondria to be used as energy - androgen receptor activity within those same cells is increased. eat salmon, take your fish oils and use pure virgin olive oil when you can. i also recall reading Synthetine increases number of androgen receptors.

Interesting info. Thanks.

Full disclosure: I have not used an AI or SERMS for estrogen in the last several years. I just did not see the need to. No gyno and bodyfat is relatively low. My thought process was: the less drugs I take the better.

I am in Mexico. Nolvadex and clomid are easily available at the local farmacia. Are these items worth it or do you recomend to always go with an AI?

You have gotta be a troll.

Is this gonna keep going on?

You have gotta be a troll.

Is this gonna keep going on?

i think he wants to take me under his wing - ain't it cool.

hey corny Elvis says...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGxAIsfPjU"]Elvis Presley Let's Be Friends - YouTube[/ame]

Cornelius,

You dont agree with what Chainheart wrote?

Well he copied-and-pasted that exact thing in a previous post, same little picture. I asked him about it then. At this point, I'm not even sure its a real person posting this crap. Is it a bot? It looks like a track that was repeated to spread false info. Or maybe a it's joke?

As for the post, there's a few relative truths in there, along with some disjoined facts all discombobulated together. For one, I'm not sure why someone would continue to preach about estrogen blocking Androgen Receptors when that's clearly not the case. If anything, estrogen tends to up-regulate the AR. AI's are good, but you take SERMS in order to antagonize the ERalpha while benefiting from the ERbeta.

Also the negative effects of elevated estrogen are similar to the negative effects of elevated testosterone. But the question is what is optimal for growth? What are you willing to live with?

HEY bro

b Cornelius i will state so everyone understands - i copied and pasted MY thoughts, my words from a previous post discussing estradiol. didn't poach another's post. it's here:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/132193-test-displacement.html

i was trying to be constructive saving this member the leg work of a topic search. i get it though - understand i used same information but it answered him and others (more than once.) if that implies the forum is mucked up with too many repeated questions from those who can't or won't use pm search and or google you're right. wish we made stickies. but is the answer just stop helping others search? i didn't have anything else to do at the time was practicing magic corn hole tricks.

there are countless metformin posts and the same questions are repeated in the same thread. believe i was one to post "isn't about time for another metformin thread?" same with a multitude of other muscle/lifting/gear related things. like little slice posted - just google "question and professionalmuscle.com" it will show pm topics on subject.

so b Cornelius...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ5iHgcPnHA"]cat stevens peace train lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Well he copied-and-pasted that exact thing in a previous post, same little picture. I asked him about it then. At this point, I'm not even sure its a real person posting this crap. Is it a bot? It looks like a track that was repeated to spread false info. Or maybe a it's joke?

As for the post, there's a few relative truths in there, along with some disjoined facts all discombobulated together. For one, I'm not sure why someone would continue to preach about estrogen blocking Androgen Receptors when that's clearly not the case. If anything, estrogen tends to up-regulate the AR. AI's are good, but you take SERMS in order to antagonize the ERalpha while benefiting from the ERbeta.

Also the negative effects of elevated estrogen are similar to the negative effects of elevated testosterone. But the question is what is optimal for growth? What are you willing to live with?

Could you elaborate a little bit more on the last part of your post Cornelius ?

Do think elevated estrogen (not controled by a AI for instance) can hinder muscle gains? I would think the opposite but I might be wrong...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131