over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProHormones

knowledge1st

Registered
I have never done any prohormones, but they do interest me, if I were to add one to the front of a test cycle for a few weeks which one(s) would be worth doing without too many sides?

Superdrol/Mdrol has substantial sides...

Something like Hdrol might be good. Furaguno isn't bad either. Some of the others like X-tren shut ya down quick.

PHs have too many sides for me.

Hdrol convert into oral T and is mild, Epistane is nice and it has anti e properties. M-drol is a liver destroyer.

id stay away from the ph if i were u and jus stick wit good ol dbols. i actually still have 2 bottles of mdrolbut stay usin dbol cuz i feel good on them and get great results. mdrol= lethargy tired shitty ass feelings and hard to eat. but in the end obv its up to u

id stay away from the ph if i were u and jus stick wit good ol dbols. i actually still have 2 bottles of mdrolbut stay usin dbol cuz i feel good on them and get great results. mdrol= lethargy tired shitty ass feelings and hard to eat. but in the end obv its up to u

This is what I was thinking, but at the same time I kinda feel like I missed out on something. I have plenty of stock of tabs and oil so I guess I'll just save the money and buy some protein. Thanks to all who posted!

This is what I was thinking, but at the same time I kinda feel like I missed out on something. I have plenty of stock of tabs and oil so I guess I'll just save the money and buy some protein. Thanks to all who posted!

Smart move bro! Your only missing out on lethargy, whacked out liver panel values and acne!

I don't understand why something that has to be converted in the body to the effective compound is supposedly considered better by some than a substance that doesn't have to be converted and is less harsh on the liver.

I think many people that push the PHs have never actually ran real gear...

I felt great on mdrol, but I did have a friend that had some issues.

It's pretty cheap and I think most of the sides are exaggerated, why not give it a shot? Or save it for a rainy day.

Most of the pro-hormones out there today are actually designer steroids and are active on there own. Even H-drol, upon further review, might not even convert to T-bol at all but is active on it's own and a very similar compound. Although, there are a few companies that are coming out with supposedly true pro-hormones right now that do need to convert I agree with the why bother with these.

As far as the lethargy goes, I think it's primarily due to the fact that most guys are running these solo without Test as a base in their cycle. Same goes for the libido problems. You'll read about the same thing when a guys comes on here and says he's been running winstrol for the last six weeks and can't figure out why he doesn't want to work out and can't get it up. LOL

My experience with various PH's

Epistane, awesome results but took a fair amount during a 6 week cycle.
Lean and dry, good strength increases. No sides.

M-Drol, tried it several times. Each time, no matter how low the dose, I felt like shit by the second week. Lethargy something fierce. By the afternoon it was all I could do to keep my eyes open. I'm not turning pro so doing this to feel like crap doesn't make sense. I won't use it again.

X-Tren, Excellent gains, second only to Epistane. It did shut me down hard and also resulted in puffy, tender nipples with small lumps.

H-Drol, used once for 4 weeks, up to 100 mg a day. Didn't notice a thing.

If I was ever to use test I would do a 12-16 week cycle and add P-Plex or Epi or X-Tren after 8 weeks for 4 weeks to kick the end of a cycle into another gear and keep gains going.

All in all, Epi was far and away my favorite.

superdrol is an awesome start to a test cycle. will have you going in with big gains and strength. sides are person dependent, but backpumps are usually a given.

i loved hdrol at 75mg a day for 6 weeks...strength was up and gains were lean..

sdrol was dirty for me.. backpumps and painful headaches all the time and bloat was there for sure. gained 8 lbs the first week...mostly water. but strength was there as well. i ran 20mg for 4 weeks to jump start test cycle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131