over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 y/o start prohormones

Yes, but marketing <> reality :D

Yes
but i completely agree, its a steroid, not a prohormone.
but lets not hijack the thread ha :)

The first time i tried prohormones, i was 16 years old. I had been training seriously about 2 years. M1T. 40 mg/d. I made some size gains, over a 4 week cycle. gained about 15 lbs. even with pct, i lost about 10 of them. 5 lbs over 4 weeks is great, but i did get some sides. I broke out more often than i did before, i didnt get TERRIBLE acne, but i did break out more severely than normal. I felt like shit after the cycle. for the next 3 weeks or so. In my opinion, prohormones are a waste of time. They will shut you down, just like real steroids. They will give you sides, just like real steroids. Why not just use the real thing?

If youre deadset on using something, dont mess with prohormones. Even though youre only 18, i see youve been training seriously for 2.5 years. If youve been dieting seriously for just as long, sleeping/resting seriously for just as long, and not out partying/drinking for just as long.. and if you are ABSOLUTELY dead set on using something, do a low dose test cycle. Dont get me wrong, i dont recommend you go out and use steroids, your body will still grow naturally at your age, and of course, i do not endorse steroid use.

I first used steroids at 17, when i was almost 18. I actually got less severe sides from the real thing than i did from PH's.

OF COURSE IF YOU WERE TO USE ANABOLICS, YOU NEED TO DO YOUR RESEARCH, ASK QUESTIONS, AND STAY DEDICATED TO EATING, TRAINING, AND SLEEPING. READ UP ON BEGINNER CYCLES, POST CYCLE THERAPY, AND KEEPING GAINS. Just dont use prohormones.. waste of time.

Again, i do not endorse/encourage steroid use.
This is just my opinion.

THIS....

I'm 19 too man. Here's my suggestion..... WAIT. you're only 18. You've been training 2.5 years. That's not long enough and I guarantee you're diet hasn't been spot on for the same time. Even if it was, you need more natty time under your belt. I've been training for 4.5 years and I've still come to the conclusion that I'm just not ready. You WILL regret it. Why get side effects from a drug when you can still get to that same goal naturally. I guarantee you haven't hit your plateau yet.

beware once you cross into the dark side.... you never come back

I started at age 17.5 with the super d! man, you can get back to normal to an extent, but you will be spending alot more that $150!

usally teenagers will get acne more than adults, you "might" close your growth plates... that is determinded by how well you regulate your estrogen levels...estrogen closes growth plates, not testosterone....espistane is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, used many years as a breast cancer drug in japan... so in order to keep your growth plates open you must continue to take a AI in your pct as well as an SERM, you will be alot better off if you do it this way...and if you decide to run another compound the aromatases you will want to use a AI as well all the way through... anavar is sometimes prescribed to children so it would be a very low side effect choice...primo tabs can also be a alternative to anavar...

Overall it comes to the final decision... Are you willing to devote your natural way of life, with every thing status quo, as good as it is

and risk a very likely possibility of

acne
not as many hard woods
low libido
hundreds of dollars
hours of hard work
lipid issues
liver issues

for 5 to 15 lbs of muscle?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads