• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
muscleshop
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
DB-Banner
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
roids-210x65-48kb-1
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProLine Brand

ironcowboy

New member
Newbies
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
35
I've used ProLINE and his predecessor for right at a year now and have been totally satisfied with the products. Now this past summer he had some problems that delayed some deliveries but I think my latest was like 10 days. Still very reasonable. He's doing better on the t/a part of the job lately and products are still top-notch.
 

amenselah

New member
Registered
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
176
he got my funds tuesday... see how long it takes

Mr Pickles why did u go with Proline when u can go with RedStar??
 
M

Mr Pickels

Guest
cuz nobody at RS is answering the email... and havent for about 3 weeks now
 

amenselah

New member
Registered
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
176
RS is starting the new sale on Dec 1..They have raised the prices a little bit but I'm planning some of the Drytest..as u know it works really good :D
 

Kane

New member
Registered
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
659
Started using PL's suspension this week and it is awesome. No pain at all and goes through a 25g pin very easily.:D
 

grizzly

New member
Registered
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
56
Kane said:
Started using PL's suspension this week and it is awesome. No pain at all and goes through a 25g pin very easily.:D

I was in love with Univet Suspension, that is, until I tried PROline's. It is absolutely the best suspension on the market IMO and priced great.
GRIZZ
 

Swolecows

New member
Registered
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
149
Anybody use BlackLabel? Their gear is very strong. I got 300mg/ml prop suspeension combo and had to sell the rest of the bottle to a friend. Fuck me, I coudnt do shit for two days...just it time for my next shot
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
grizzly said:


I was in love with Univet Suspension, that is, until I tried PROline's. It is absolutely the best suspension on the market IMO and priced great.
GRIZZ

WELL! its nice to know there is a good quality suspension out there. how are your results with the suspension? are you using anything else with it?

BTW is that a water-based product? i hope so.
 
Last edited:
M

Mr Pickels

Guest
i got my order within a week as well... prompt emails, pleasant dude to work with... bump for PL:)
 

grizzly

New member
Registered
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
56
rippedboy said:


WELL! its nice to know there is a good quality suspension out there. how are your results with the suspension? are you using anything else with it?

BTW is that a water-based product? i hope so.

Results were great. I was using TE, EQ at the time also, but I used his Suspension to kick start the cyc and let me tell you, kick start it did.
PL's suspension is in Oil. It was a painless inject, I was very pleased.
GRIZZ
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
grizzly said:


Results were great. I was using TE, EQ at the time also, but I used his Suspension to kick start the cyc and let me tell you, kick start it did.
PL's suspension is in Oil. It was a painless inject, I was very pleased.
GRIZZ

hey grizzly, i took look at his product line, he carries a water-based suspension as well and i like water-based products. i assume it is the same thing? what were your dosages? were you bulking or eating clean? how were the results?
 

grizzly

New member
Registered
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
56
rippedboy said:


hey grizzly, i took look at his product line, he carries a water-based suspension as well and i like water-based products. i assume it is the same thing? what were your dosages? were you bulking or eating clean? how were the results?

It must be new(Water based suspension from PL). I know he put out a new list pretty recently. I would assume it's the same(100mg Testosterone base) just suspended in water rather then oil. I was using 100mg/day before my workout. It was a bulking cycle. Results were great. I only ran it for 4wks to kick start my cyc before everything else kicked in and I could really feel this stuff hitting me good after a few days. I highly recommend PL's suspension.
GRIZZ
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
grizzly said:


It must be new(Water based suspension from PL). I know he put out a new list pretty recently. I would assume it's the same(100mg Testosterone base) just suspended in water rather then oil. I was using 100mg/day before my workout. It was a bulking cycle. Results were great. I only ran it for 4wks to kick start my cyc before everything else kicked in and I could really feel this stuff hitting me good after a few days. I highly recommend PL's suspension.
GRIZZ

i would have kept using the product all the way through! anyway, thanks for the reply bro. i really appreciate it.
 

ironone1

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 6, 2002
Messages
1,446
The suspension was painful. Almost unbearable if you didn't cut it with something. I heard from somebody else the enan. 500 left them crippled for days. And they were use to pain from Mex. gear and IP. I use homebrew now. Much cheaper and I know whats in it.
 

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Moderator
Registered
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Messages
5,129
So, ironzone said the suspension was painful. Water or oil?
If water, was it just a painful inject or soreness and lumps?

Grizzly has a totally different opinion-Id like to know which to take stock in...
 

grizzly

New member
Registered
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
56
MikeS said:
So, ironzone said the suspension was painful. Water or oil?
If water, was it just a painful inject or soreness and lumps?

Grizzly has a totally different opinion-Id like to know which to take stock in...

Mine was oil and painless. I have a bud who used it also pretty recently, his was painless. The T Enth is the only thing I have heard people that I know have pain with from PL. I have used his EQ also(500mg) and it was painless.
GRIZZ
 

ironone1

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 6, 2002
Messages
1,446
MikeS said:
So, ironzone said the suspension was painful. Water or oil?
If water, was it just a painful inject or soreness and lumps?

Grizzly has a totally different opinion-Id like to know which to take stock in...

It was the oil base. It did leave redness and swelling. His deca 300 was painless. For those who still go with him, I'm sure he'll be pissed at you for putting him out on the boards.
 

Staff online

  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
527,859,874
Threads
129,177
Messages
2,571,266
Members
157,888
Latest member
locman12
Phil Hernon Personal Training email
HGH Power Store email banner
Leader Powder Store email banner
Prowrist straps store banner
biogenix2
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
AQ3 email Banner
pomps
rawhormone
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
Top