over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolonged Break

redman258

Newbies
Due to being a business owner I've taken a prolonged Break from training and supplements..;) How long do you guys recommend before resuming super supps? Been back training hard for about 6 weeks. Getting my training and diet in check before I take the next step.

Due to being a business owner I've taken a prolonged Break from training and supplements..;) How long do you guys recommend before resuming super supps? Been back training hard for about 6 weeks. Getting my training and diet in check before I take the next step.

I would get 4-6 months of solid training and diet before I would consider jumping back on. No set rule,,just my personal view.

I would get 4-6 months of solid training and diet before I would consider jumping back on. No set rule,,just my personal view.

I love saying that to, but not easy to do:D

I had to take 7 months off and went back on Day 1. Glad I did. Put on 35lbs of muscle that I lost in 4-5 weeks.

No need to wait any longer. There's really no point.

Just want to make sure I don't tear anything. Not a kid anymore. I took off more than a year.

I had to take 7 months off and went back on Day 1. Glad I did. Put on 35lbs of muscle that I lost in 4-5 weeks.

No need to wait any longer. There's really no point.
Id probably do this too. It's not like you're natural...you are already tainted.

Id prob train for 2 weeks just to get used to being in the gym again then I'd be back on. I could lie to you and tell you to wait 6 months but I sure as hell wouldn't.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Id probably do this too. It's not like you're natural...you are already tainted.

Id prob train for 2 weeks just to get used to being in the gym again then I'd be back on. I could lie to you and tell you to wait 6 months but I sure as hell wouldn't.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

People were advising to me wait 2-6 months myself. I'm glad I didn't listen. There's no point in waiting if you're gonna go back on anyway.

Start now with TRT if your not already on it. If you are go right into it. Like you said, your not a kid anymore so just recognize what your doing so you don`t tear something. Go a little lighter, more reps, more pump. Ease into it and listen to your body and super supps are ok IMO right now.

I can see asking the question to get opinions and learn what others have done in similar situations but you are the only one who can decide what you feel is right.
Bottom line...you're ready when you think you're ready. Just be careful.

As long as you are mindful of what you are doing in the gym, I dont see a reason to wait overly long. You just have to watch the soft tissues - same as before.

I was on break for seven years.

Waited six or nine months before going back to the darkside.

I wanted to enjoy the easy gains i knew i would get from being a newb but mainly for my body to get ised to the increased work load. Especially joints and tendons.

Just want to make sure I don't tear anything. Not a kid anymore. I took off more than a year.

Same here, i focus on volume intead of max poundages. 24-30 total sets per workout takes me just over an hour. The volume can really create a great pump too, so it's still gratifying.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131