over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROM SHOUT OUT!!! TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW

You're right, about all of it. I have nothing else to say really. I apologize for acting like an idiot on your board. Won't happen again.

I have been part of this problem (recently) and I will give my word not to bring up this subject again in the future.

No need to apologize. Just make the changes. You came to a professional muscle bodybuilding board for a reason right? Don't try to tell me you just like the company of strong, muscular men! Do what you need to do to be healthy and everything's forgiven - and then some! It's not a problem to realize you have a problem. You can always come here to this forum to dump once in a while. Everyone needs that. But even still, let's try stay on track here. Keep focused and stay positive. Get help if you need to. It's out there for you.

See, what I would do is just put you under a bar and not let you out from underneath it until either you vowed to quit forever or you were stone dead. It's all part of my new book, "Suffocation Rehabilitation: Drugs?...or Oxygen?"

See, what I would do is just put you under a bar and not let you out from underneath it until either you vowed to quit forever or you were stone dead. It's all part of my new book, "Suffocation Rehabilitation: Drugs?...or Oxygen?"

hehe!!! I would like to be a primary investor in that program! We could make it a reality show!!!

I just wanted to drop in and say hi......I have been meaning to post here for awhile

Life has been been really good and about to get better......I fly down to FL to pick up Natalie and drive a Uhaul up to Indiana to bring her home!!! It has been ~2 years of long distance relationship......I am so ready for that chapter of our relationship and our lives to be over. She starts her residency and will be living 45 minutes away.....we will be living separtely for the time being but right now I am actively pursuing buying/buyilding a home.......I asked her dad for his blessing to marry her and he estatically said yes.....so that is in the works too....:D

These things happening in my life are awsome.....I am very grateful and blessed to have the family and friends that I do.....

I just wanted to drop in and say hi......I have been meaning to post here for awhile

Life has been been really good and about to get better......I fly down to FL to pick up Natalie and drive a Uhaul up to Indiana to bring her home!!! It has been ~2 years of long distance relationship......I am so ready for that chapter of our relationship and our lives to be over. She starts her residency and will be living 45 minutes away.....we will be living separtely for the time being but right now I am actively pursuing buying/buyilding a home.......I asked her dad for his blessing to marry her and he estatically said yes.....so that is in the works too....:D

These things happening in my life are awsome.....I am very grateful and blessed to have the family and friends that I do.....

Congrats Franco! One chapter down, and a lifetime to go my friend.

wow, that sounds great bro. I am happy for you.

As for me, life is good. Wife and I just got back from a super vacation and I am still trying to get back into the "real world" mode :rolleyes: I just wish I could get this nagging rotator injury behind me a bit more. It sucks when you love to train, but something in your body holds you back. I am an "all or nothing" kind of guy and this halfway training is frustrating for me. Considering what some people have to deal with physcially, I really shouldn't complain though.

Now that's a great story. Good news! Congratulations to you both. Long distance relationships are hard. I am glad you guys made it through the hard part. I won't say the rest will be easy but it will be!! All the very best to you! :)

I am soooo happy for you guys! YEA!!!! All the blessings in the world to you both. Truly the best of times!

Congrats Franco! One chapter down, and a lifetime to go my friend.

You got that right....She is quite the lady and is my best friend, lover, and biggest fan/supporter....You can't ask for much more from a women...ok maybe a few things but we can't discuss them here...lol..:p :D

Brick, ME Oldfella, OTH....thanks guys I could be more happier or more blessed....I hope your lives are filled with the same joys as well.....

I just decided to sticky this thread so that we can continue to keep throwing up positive shit!!!

My legs are getting bigger and my arms are getting more veins showing! So this is a good thing. it is the most incredible day wheather wise here. Mild temps and tons of sun. I'd love to be diving the reef about now!! Just awesome! everyone coming into the gym today has been in a good mood so it makes my day more enjoyable than normal. Overall just one of those fine days!!!:)

two of my associate directors (including the one that will interview me) came up to me after I emailed them the presentation so that they could get a glimpse of it and they both said how it is well put together and they can't wait to hear me actually present it to them and the other associate directors and director of the business center.

I go tomorrow for an online assessment which is needed before my interview. I'm pumped and ready to do it. :D

Awesome guys! Congrats to you both.

I held on to more muscle this year than any previous year. I'm 220 down from 250. She tells me I'm like a bear. I also had the hardest time in recovery I've had yet. Very strange. Feel okay now though. Still can't get those last pounds off. Too busy.

Everything else is good. My son is now in a larger shoe size than me and he just turned 13. He's the MVP of his baseball team and the catcher (hope he doesn't have my knees). They were undefeated this season.

He's grown 2 full inches in height since his surgery (some of you remember that).

So everything seems to be coming around.

good to see this as a sticky..... since my last post.... things have done a total 180 or is it 360 gearheadz???? hahaha (inside joke)

got a new car... dont even get me started on the stratches on it already.... lol

but on a good note..im more in love then i could have ever imagined...... thats all....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Unbelievable Weekend!

This past weekend I did "The Walk to Emmaus." It was an unbelievable weekend with 100% focus on God. My weekend started Thurs. evening and went till late Sunday afternoon. I was a Pilgram(first timer) with 40 other men who became my christian brothers. We had 50 men supporting us and leading us. These men gave their free time to prepare meals, serve us, support us in faith and ministry. We were not allowed watches or phones, but I'm told these men woke up at 4:30 every morning and went to bed at midnight working for us. Outside of these men we had thousands upon thousands of other people praying for us. Over 500 local people in the community donated food and gifts to help us on our journey. We pilgrams prayed together, sang over a hundred songs together, laughed together, cried together, supported one another, hugged one another, and ultimately were filled with God's eternal love together. My family gave me the nickname bigmack and I was one of the most loved guys there. I had spiritual moments that I will never understand...and am left in aw. Together we 40 men left our burdens, troubles, fears, anger, guillt, and sorrows behind. I left all of my past with God...others had even more to leave behind. Things that had troubled them for decades. I was by no means the oldest or the youngest. Men spanding the age of 25 to 80 were among me. Everyone's experience was different. No one had a bad experience...no one walked out or left. The timing was perfect for me to do this. I am still exhausted from it... I'm guessing we were up by 5 every morning and ib early morning prayer...and were in bed by midnight or so... They kept us constantly moving...the longest break we had was 30 min... This was by far the best thing I've ever done for myself.

Injured again!

Update on me is Monday while doing the hack squat I pulled my right quad, so I'm not training anything right now. I'm totally frustrated with all the injuries I've had this year. I just refuse to believe I'm too old for this. :mad:

We are still in limbo... no new job, houses haven't sold, loft isn't finished. The good news is that the renovations on the loft are making some progress. All the prep and painting I've been doing did in my shoulder and now I have tendentious in my elbow. My shoulder, elbow and now quad are shot.

My cat seems to be doing good, but the tumor is getting bigger. I can't get over how fast it is growing. I know it's starting to bother him, because he makes little noises when I pick him up.

Hopefully we'll be able to move next month. I was really hoping it will be before the holidays. Things are so hectic right now between training, renovations and work, I feel like I have 3 full time jobs.

Good news is that Everlast and I decided that we will elope in December. We doing quick trip over to New Orleans for the wedding ceremony and honeymoon just the two of us. :D

Things are so hectic right now between training, renovations and work, I feel like I have 3 full time jobs.
Must be contagious. I can certainly relate to this remark.

I did my 2nd interview this week. I was told that I'll know by early next week if I got the promotion or not. I'm excited as I think I did get it, but I don't want to get my hopes to high though just in case.

When I was on vacation last friday I was awarded several awards in a *town hall* meeting with all the people in my department and my former supervisor accepted it in my place for me. My name was also mentioned on about 12 different categories as being an outstanding member due to the work I perform, and also the surveys that have come back from our customers with regards to my work performed.

I'm the only person that has ever scored perfect scores from all my clients in the survey with every single one of them replying back to us.

I also helped my sales team double the accounts that we have with 2 of my largest accounts. I can't wait until next week to find out if I truly got the promotion or not. I am so excited for myself and feel so good knowing that all my hard work is being recognized.

Sorry if I talk to much in the counseling section lol

Rob

I did my 2nd interview this week. I was told that I'll know by early next week if I got the promotion or not. I'm excited as I think I did get it, but I don't want to get my hopes to high though just in case.

When I was on vacation last friday I was awarded several awards in a *town hall* meeting with all the people in my department and my former supervisor accepted it in my place for me. My name was also mentioned on about 12 different categories as being an outstanding member due to the work I perform, and also the surveys that have come back from our customers with regards to my work performed.

I'm the only person that has ever scored perfect scores from all my clients in the survey with every single one of them replying back to us.

I also helped my sales team double the accounts that we have with 2 of my largest accounts. I can't wait until next week to find out if I truly got the promotion or not. I am so excited for myself and feel so good knowing that all my hard work is being recognized.

Sorry if I talk to much in the counseling section lol

Rob

You got the promotion. They wouldn't be going through all the trouble with you otherwise. I'd put money on it! Good work dude!

Promo is in the bag bro. Just sit back and wait for confirmation. Great work on your behalf. You are on your way to the top.

hmmm tell something you dont know....well last week i got hit in the head with a bag of tacobell. that made me double pissed. first i was wearing chalupa sauce and second that was my goddamn cheat meal for the week. but other than that im generally happy.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws