over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prostatitis or gear induced BPH?

Salzberger

Registered
I have been having off and on urinary troubles and mild discomfort in my prostate. It is more of an "awareness" of the organ if that makes sense... combined with a deep but mild burn that tends to get worse after sex or bowel movements. My libido is wayyyyyyyy down and my erections are weak as well. I made it to my urologist and when he gave me the DRE, he was amazed at how big my prostate is... he said that I have the prostate of man twice my age (I am only 30). He put me on Cipro and Uroxatral (which I haven't taken yet bc I am scared due to some revious arrythmias in my life). He said that it isn't as "squishy" as it should be if it was entirely inflammation... leading me to believe that some of it is BPH. Is this even possible at my age?

I've never used more than 1 amp Sustanon EOD with 600mg of an anabolic and have about 2.5 years of gear use in me. If it was the gear that caused it last cycle, will it shrink now that I am off? I've been off for about 9 weeks and it isn't much better.

if it were strictly gear induced it would be getting better by now.. it might be prostatitis.. my brother gets that every once in a while and it is very uncomfortable.. he seems prone to it.. he is usually given antibiotics and a ant imfam and it goes away.. but he gets it about twice a year..

if it were strictly gear induced it would be getting better by now.. it might be prostatitis.. my brother gets that every once in a while and it is very uncomfortable.. he seems prone to it.. he is usually given antibiotics and a ant imfam and it goes away.. but he gets it about twice a year..

That is what I figured, Lats... my dosages are reasonable. If guys are running 2x what I am ALL the time for years and don't destroy their prostates, mine probably isn't gear related in entirety. I wish he would've just cultured some fluid and then we'd have a better idea instead of blindly throwing Cipro at it.

Saw palmetto and pumpkin seed extract.

I've found Saw Palmetto to be absolutely worthless as I have gone thru 1.5 bottles and my symptoms are worse than ever, but I would be willing to try some pumpkin seed... why the hell not. If it is infection like I am hoping, none of these remedies will really matter other than antibiotics.

I've had prostatis, the Cipro cleared it up after two weeks - 500mg twice a day for 14 days....It can be stubborn to get rid of.

Was it the oil form?

I've found Saw Palmetto to be absolutely worthless as I have gone thru 1.5 bottles and my symptoms are worse than ever, but I would be willing to try some pumpkin seed... why the hell not. If it is infection like I am hoping, none of these remedies will really matter other than antibiotics.

The dry stuff doesnt do squat but the oil does, but you have to be sure to take at least 320 mgs per day with meals, always works well for me.

A few months ago I was suffering crippling lower back pain. I could work out no problem but if I walked 40-50 yards I was in agony. This went on for weeks. I went to a chiro who said my back was fine. Someone said maybe it's your kidneys, try saw palmetto. I did and I was fine within 3-4 days. I don't know that it will help for prostate specifically but pumpkin seed will. You could just go to Whole Foods Market and chew 2 tbsp of raw pumpkin seeds as well. They are cheap.

You know how I figured out I had prostatitis? I shot out blood and dried blood for 3 weeks after having sex... worst thing ever:(

Yeah, I think blooding coming out of anything would get my attention. I got a nosebleed a few days after starting winny for the first time. It had been so long since I'd had a nose bleed I forgot it likely meant high BP so I was pretty panicky.

So I thought that this was bacterial but I am beginning to think that it is gear induced. I took Cipro for 2 weeks in addition to taking 10 weeks off AAS. My prostate cleared up 10 days into the Cipro, but I think that it was coincidental with the time off. I started a cycle 3.5 weeks ago and the last few days my prostate feels like it is flaring up. It's strange, I do not have any urinary problems. but my prostate feels "inflamed" all of the time. I have this general "awareness" of it. I'm only on 350mg of test e EW! Am I done with gear for good or what? I'm scared to use finasteride bc of some of the sides... I did begin taking .25mg of A-Dex e3d in hopes that would help... any advice here? I pressed the doc for answers and told him about my AAS use, but he didn't seem overly concerned other than my prostate was large (but he wasn't sure whether it was infection based or BPH).

A few months ago I was suffering crippling lower back pain. I could work out no problem but if I walked 40-50 yards I was in agony. This went on for weeks. I went to a chiro who said my back was fine. Someone said maybe it's your kidneys, try saw palmetto. I did and I was fine within 3-4 days.

Very interesting. Makes me wonder if the local indigenous herbalists where Palmetto was originally discovered had somehow never found it's worth as a kidney tonic? Other people with kidney problems may be interested in trying palmetto.

I picked up some of this Jarraw Formula Prostate Optimizer... ingredients...

Vitamin D3
Saw Palmetto Extract
Fish Oil
Milk Thistle
Stinging Nettle Root Extract
Pollen Extract
SDG Lignans Flax Exctract
Green Tea Leaf Exrtact
Broccoli Seed Extract
Pumpkin Seed Oil

If this doesn't do the trick, it looks like it is gonna be Avodart when I go back to the urologist.

I have been having off and on urinary troubles and mild discomfort in my prostate. It is more of an "awareness" of the organ if that makes sense... combined with a deep but mild burn that tends to get worse after sex or bowel movements. My libido is wayyyyyyyy down and my erections are weak as well. I made it to my urologist and when he gave me the DRE, he was amazed at how big my prostate is... he said that I have the prostate of man twice my age (I am only 30). He put me on Cipro and Uroxatral (which I haven't taken yet bc I am scared due to some revious arrythmias in my life). He said that it isn't as "squishy" as it should be if it was entirely inflammation... leading me to believe that some of it is BPH. Is this even possible at my age?

I've never used more than 1 amp Sustanon EOD with 600mg of an anabolic and have about 2.5 years of gear use in me. If it was the gear that caused it last cycle, will it shrink now that I am off? I've been off for about 9 weeks and it isn't much better.

Many men suffer from prostatitis who never touched any AAS in their lives.
This can be a nagging problem that can last months.
Do you have a follow up appointment with your doctor set?

Well

EDED and I were just discussing this yesterday..........go with salba or Rieshi mushroom........ they are great 5 Alpha reductase inhibitors.............but you may get gyno or lose libido.........get a PSA and a digital exam.....it should be soft and pliable not hard, lumpy..........good luck to you.

Many men suffer from prostatitis who never touched any AAS in their lives.
This can be a nagging problem that can last months.
Do you have a follow up appointment with your doctor set?

I;m actually supposed to go back in a week... but I get the feeling that he is just going to throw a different antibiotic at it for 6 weeks. He was very adamant about not using 5ar inhibitors at my young age of 30ish.

EDED and I were just discussing this yesterday..........go with salba or Rieshi mushroom........ they are great 5 Alpha reductase inhibitors.............but you may get gyno or lose libido.........get a PSA and a digital exam.....it should be soft and pliable not hard, lumpy..........good luck to you.

Thanks Phil. I had a PSA done at the end of last year and it was 1.9. He gave me a DRE and still couldn't tell me if it was just a long standing infection or BPH... he seemed to think that I had a bit of both but he wasn't sure and just threw Cipro at it as if it were standard protocol.

I thought that I would provide an update in case anyone else is experiencing something along these lines... I'm still experiencing the pain. I even took 12 weeks off of androgens and it didn't stop. My current doc sent me for a semen sample... came back negative and clear... 4 weeks of bactrim... been on that for 1.5 weeks with no change... DRE was normal... he felt no lumps, nodes, or cancer spots. My prostate is 25cc which is apparently large for my age and my PSA actually has gone down to 1.7 from 1.9 which again is high for my age of 30. I asked im if the next step was a biopsy and he was like "no way... the next step is a CAT scan" ...I don't know what to do but I am just hoping that this is gear induced inflammation and will fix itself now that I am done for good.

Is there anyone else who goes thru this shit on-cycle?

yep.. i have had it.. i can piss but it takes a few seconds.. no feeling of fullness or anything but the urinating issue is annoying.. i took nolva and it seems to help.. i am going to use proscar coming up.. doc gave it to me.. see if it helps.

I've had blood in my semen a couple times. I always hit a big ass dose of liquigel saw palmetto and it takes care of bizness

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131