over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein Digestion Issues

FRKNHUGE

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
so lately ive been adding in some whey n mic casein int the diet and man, my stomach hates me, so i dropped the mic casein, but still hit 40g powder mixed with my oatmeal and 60g post workout. i shit like crzy all day and have the most godaweful gas.
im thinking after talking with bunyan, switching to a hemp/pea protein mix.
im lactose/milk fat intolerant, so im thinking this is the cause for the issues.
does anyone have any suggestions here, the whey is iso like in iso pure, or ill use nitro tech( got a helluva deal on it) when i do my ass is on permanent fallout.

frk

from time to time this happens to me also
i try digestive aids first if it dont do the trick
i take a break from povvder or just lba exclusively

I have the same issue in the offseason when I'm eating nearly 400g of protein. I started using digestive enzymes with every other meal and it's made a hell of a difference. Give it a shot, they're cheap!

This is what I use... Bodybuilding.com - NOW Super Enzymes - Dr. Recommended! On sale now!

I also had tht problem lactose intolerant, so i got some digestive enzymes and the farts and shits were preaty much done wit, besides normal function tht is lol

got the gnc pro enzymes
2 days no mudd butt
not even really fartn too bad
thanks

frk

Is your whey concentrate or isolate? Isolate is mostly lactose free.

trueprotein.com Next Gen LBAs

Honestly, he is right with the LBA's, they do not mess with my stomach one bit. I have times when whey powder gave me issues and that is when I used the LBA's only, but the stomach issue is gone now, I just try my best to combine the LBA's and protein powder together nowadays.

ya know phil i was waiting for u here lol
i was thinking about them, if they would do me dirty in this dept lol
i got a custom mix from tp coming in, but im thinkin of grabbing a bttl or 5 of the lba just for something different
frk

iso my man, still fucks me up lol

I should be getting the Team Skip protein in today. I tried LBAs for the hell of it not too long ago, tastes pretty good but the glycerol really messed with my stomach.
Im going to try out their GREENS soon.

iso my man, still fucks me up lol

I used to be the same way but then I noticed, when I used to go 0 carb, that all of my stomach issues would disappear but then re-appear once I re-introduced carbs. I started reading about gluten and the way if affects people and since I've stopped eating foods containing it, I no longer suffer from acid reflux, bloating, lactose intolerance and the eczema on my hands disappeared. I'm hardly gassy anymore and my BM's are less frequent, less amount and are "cleaner." It's like I'm utilizing/digesting my food better. Turns out that these are all symptoms of gluten allergy. Maybe you might wanna look into that.

I have upped my protein intake to just over 400g a day recently and after each meal have a slice of pineapple. Just one ring is enough and contains enough bromolaine to help digest the protein. It helps me greatly

Digestive enzymes seem to mess my stomach up even worse. Too much acid.

I have 8 to 12 protein drinks a day. Gaspari Myofusion chocolate. Tastes great! I'm a pure methane manufacturing plant!!! Worst smell ever! But I'm ripped at 240LBS. 7% There's a price to pay for everything, unfortunately! :(

might want to bust on over to wally world and grab some lactase enzyme did the trick for me

ever try eating a ton of fiber with each meal - shake or otherwise? fiber retards the digestion of anything eaten with it, giving it more time to assimilate. of course this wont affect lactose intolerance.

in my case, I got bronchitis 3 weeks ago went to the DR. and gave me z-pac I had just stated eating alot more and taking weight gainer and very since as soon as i eat i dump and its been the runs about 4 or 5 times a day. still maintaining 195 lbs. but i think i might grow another a-hole to keep up with my shiting

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws