over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

proviron Versus Masteron

I ran Proviron with my Test and Tren cycle and it didn't do anything for my libido. Tren totally wiped me out for a couple months so I bought a bunch of Mast this time to try it out with Deca in a few weeks.

Its not guaranteed but if tren wiped out your libido Deca very much might be even worse on you. Many people suffer on the nor19's and Deca's rep is being much harder than tren. Just be advised and be cautious and have your ancillaries in place.

Looking to add Mast or Proviron to a Test/NPP cycle since the NPP kills my sex drive.

Im thinking Proviron bc I have it on hand.
Mast E made me lose hair last year.

Which do you guys like better for libido?

I have only used Mast in a blend several years ago so it’s hard for me to comment on its positive or even negative sides. But I fucking love Proviron. I always say it will make you a sexual predator and keep you dry. I use it a lot when I go on long trips to keep Estro in check when my TRT injections are off schedule. If you’re concerned about price reach out to @SOUR DIESEL - he has fantastic Proviron at a very fair price. I usually break them in half and do 25mgs AM and 25mgs PM.

I used to take 10-20mg of proviron per meal..loved it.

Never tried mast..too many buddies went bald on it and I’m not ready for that shit

I have only used Mast in a blend several years ago so it’s hard for me to comment on its positive or even negative sides. But I fucking love Proviron. I always say it will make you a sexual predator and keep you dry. I use it a lot when I go on long trips to keep Estro in check when my TRT injections are off schedule. If you’re concerned about price reach out to @SOUR DIESEL - he has fantastic Proviron at a very fair price. I usually break them in half and do 25mgs AM and 25mgs PM.
Yeah I have some Proviron from @SOUR DIESEL. I’ll give that a go. I’ll prob try your way and break in half and do am and pm too.

Never really tried real Proviron. Mast made me want to fuck everything even at 100mg/week.

Exactly what anyone else is supposed to feel on Proviron: better mood, increased sex drive, enhanced cognition, more assertiveness.
Everyone reacts to these compounds differently. Not everyone gets the same effects. Ex. Some guys run 1000mg Deca, no Deca dick. Other guys run 200mg Deca and can’t get a hard dick for anything.

That’s why I was asking.

Everyone reacts to these compounds differently. Not everyone gets the same effects. Ex. Some guys run 1000mg Deca, no Deca dick. Other guys run 200mg Deca and can’t get a hard dick for anything.

That’s why I was asking.
Sure. You may or may not observe all the effects I listed, but with Proviron at least you're definitely not going to experience the polar opposite!

I love proviron at 25 mgs per day. It makes me a bit drier so I look a bit bigger.

For me, Nothing remotely compares to proviron when it comes to libido. It's a problem.

I think proviron can be considered side free where mast has its sides to consider; acne, prostate, balding..

Exactly what anyone else is supposed to feel on Proviron: better mood, increased sex drive, enhanced cognition, more assertiveness.
Exactly what everyone else is suppose to feel on proviron? Iv taken it several times and felt none of those things you stated. I gotta ask. Wtf is enhanced cognition? Lol

Lol “enhanced cognition”
Exactly what everyone else is suppose to feel on proviron? Iv taken it several times and felt none of those things you stated. I gotta ask. Wtf is enhanced cognition? Lol
Hahah ok guys, did I word it poorly? 😂
I mean a slight nootropic-like effect!

Alzadosghost, of course there're non-responders for any single drug ever developed, just speaking in general terms.
I didn't mean everybody MUST react the same. This could be said for pretty much anything,from AAS to diet to training...Simply stating the common, average effect of Proviron.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws