over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron

relax4itsok

Newbies
Hey bros,
I have a question regarding proviron and test-e. I'm doing a 10 week cycle of test-e (250mg's twice a week). All information I could gather involving proviron and its synergistic qualities with test recommends taking 25 to 50mg ed, although some have reported taking upward of 150mg ed. Everything I've seen thus far recommended less is better due to some estrogen is neccessary for optimal gains. I've opted for the 50mg ed protical, but need advice on taking this amount. The proviron is 25mg's. The question I have is should I take 50mg all at once or twice daily? Would 25mg's twice daily achieve better blood plasma levels?
Also, should I wait a week or some before starting to allow the test build up due to the slow ester release.
As to HCG, should I run it the same way (after a week or so) at 250iu's twice a week up to PCT.
I'll run Noladex for PCT (40,40,20,20), with clomid on hand.
Just a thought...is it be better to start an anti-e, in this case proviron, before a problem starts (preventative maintenance) or wait to see if a problem even starts before incorporating these drugs?
I know testi shrinkage is inevidable, so should one wait to see when the shrinkage will start to begin the HCG cycle?
Thanks for any help,

50mg of proviron sounds fine for that dose of test (take 25mg AM and 25mg PM).

Starting a week after my first shot I use HCG at 500iu E5D up until two weeks after my last shot of test e.

I wait 3 weeks to begin PCT after my last shot of test e (I'm usually on long esters like deca &test e).

Some use HCG during PCT as well (others will disagree using it during PCT). I use it.

50mg of proviron sounds fine for that dose of test (take 25mg AM and 25mg PM).

Starting a week after my first shot I use HCG at 500iu E5D up until two weeks after my last shot of test e.

I wait 3 weeks to begin PCT after my last shot of test e (I'm usually on long esters like deca &test e).

Some use HCG during PCT as well (others will disagree using it during PCT). I use it.

Thanks Victor!!

NOT TO STEAL THIS THREAD

But what are the legalities of bringing Proviron into the states. Is it the same class as Steroids?

But what are the legalities of bringing Proviron into the states. Is it the same class as Steroids?
Yes it is an androgenic. Classed as a steriod and available by prescription only. Doing so without a script is illegal in the US and other countries!

Check with the laws of your respective country before you put yourself at risk of criminal activity.

Check with the laws of your respective country before you put yourself at risk of criminal activity.[/QUOT

Thanks OF. Guess I'll leave that one alone also.......most certainly will not risk bringing anything into the US that is scheduled.....

Just a thought...is it be better to start an anti-e, in this case proviron, before a problem starts (preventative maintenance) or wait to see if a problem even starts before incorporating these drugs?

Yes, anti-e's at the same time you start taking androgens... better safe than sorry. :)

I know testi shrinkage is inevidable, so should one wait to see when the shrinkage will start to begin the HCG cycle?

Same principle as above: start HCG at the beginning. This way you'll also benefit from a slight natural test increase.

myself i never noticed a thing from proviron, no increased libido - nothing. some people i know swear by it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws