advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Public Service Announcements Condeming Steroids...

I think those who don't realize that pro athletes abusing peds are the reason why steroids are so frowned up. Baseball players are allowed to have 10x the test levels of an aveage man so to get busted they are goin a little overboard especially knowing the test is coming. And do you even realize how many ot her pro athlete don't use controled substances. Lance Armstrong litterally had bikets on his team blacklisted because they wrre not okay with his steroid use. All I'm saying is that I may not be the ignorant one when these are guys wh o are naking it harder for you and I to use these drugs and are also the reason that stiffer penitltys will be handed out in the future. Your gettin mad at the wrong people. I blamee retatds like barry bonds and rodger clemons and lance Armstrong for making those of us who use aas into " criminals"

I think those who don't realize that pro athletes abusing peds are the reason why steroids are so frowned up. Baseball players are allowed to have 10x the test levels of an aveage man so to get busted they are goin a little overboard especially knowing the test is coming. And do you even realize how many ot her pro athlete don't use controled substances. Lance Armstrong litterally had bikets on his team blacklisted because they wrre not okay with his steroid use. All I'm saying is that I may not be the ignorant one when these are guys wh o are naking it harder for you and I to use these drugs and are also the reason that stiffer penitltys will be handed out in the future. Your gettin mad at the wrong people. I blamee retatds like barry bonds and rodger clemons and lance Armstrong for making those of us who use aas into " criminals"

Your thinking seems kind of bass ackwards. Barry and Roger are getting paid big bucks to do what they do, so taking AAS may have made them big money by prolonging their career. You on the other hand are probably not making anything off your cycle. Who has the better reason to do it?

Its funny how they are sponcered by McDonald as its worst on your body and will clog you up and worst on you body then any steroid out there but its fine. Its all about tax money. Look at alxhole and smoking its much worst then steroids and kill allot more.

Its funny how they are sponcered by McDonald as its worst on your body and will clog you up and worst on you body then any steroid out there but its fine. Its all about tax money. Look at alxhole and smoking its much worst then steroids and kill allot more.

It'll clog them up? What kind of stupid statement is that? Oh you're one of those geniuses who thinks that saturated fat clogs arteries huh? Cute. These people will take a sponsorship from tampax if the money is right. So.. Why act surprised?

On subject: I think this war on peds really shows how concerned our country is about the WRONG things.

It doesn't bother me. I'm all for using aas obviously but in the world of professional sports I don't agree. If your using an unfair advantage its b.s. to your apponent. Dont get butthurt guys they're not talking about bodybuilding. But if your life depended on how fast you could sprint and you followed the rules of the sportt and some other person iscall juiced up and beats you by a milli second you'd be bummed too.

and you think there are people in professional sports that are natural and the guys that take roids are being unfair to them? lmao dude, you got me, good one my man... :D

As said in Bigger Stronger Faster, If you can't take steroids out of sports then steroids were meant to be in sports.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner