over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Scott Stevenson On Are All Steroids Equally Anabolic

I am in pretty severe shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and hand pain after about 4 days on winny. First time I took it was manageable 2nd time I was like he'll no.
Not really competition lean but had abs. I am going to pick some up and see how it goes again. Because why not

Just finished watching this for the second time - wanted to get better comprehension. In viewing it a second time the answer to the question is very clear. He also cleared up some bro science that unfortunately some will still cling to.

Im going to have to watch the video again when I'm off work later but

Cruise
Test 500 +
Npp 350
Winny 350

Blast
Test 1500
Eq 800
Mast 800

Over 3 grams +

Just finished watching this for the second time - wanted to get better comprehension. In viewing it a second time the answer to the question is very clear. He also cleared up some bro science that unfortunately some will still cling to.
I also had to rewatch some segments twice. @homonunculus did some great work here

To make the whole thing more puzzling...

i cant remember who it was, but one of the "big brains" made a deep dive on winny and the "conclusion" was that yeah winny makes the joints thicker but they also become more brittle and more susceptible to tears. Personally i have never met anyone who said winny made their joints feel better.

i cant remember who it was, but one of the "big brains" made a deep dive on winny and the "conclusion" was that yeah winny makes the joints thicker but they also become more brittle and more susceptible to tears. Personally i have never met anyone who said winny made their joints feel better.
I can say for sure it didn't make mine feel worse. I just finished two vials of winstrol suspension from YourMuscleShop and IsoVet and had no joint issues.

I remember years ago reading this as well on forums or maybe an article... the issue being it makes them more brittle that is.

We are not horses, but for anyone wanting to know about winstrol and joints there have been studies done on horses:

And in dogs:

We are not horses, but for anyone wanting to know about winstrol and joints there have been studies done on horses:

And in dogs:

The injects are in the joint.. I can't see how this would work being that stanozolol would , I would think, be systemic in nature.. but it is interesting it improved outcomes

And in dogs:

@pickapeck posted some stuff a few months ago that detailed how winstrol impacts the joints. I've been searching his post history and via Google but can't find it so hopefully he'll see this and post it.

The injects are in the joint.. I can't see how this would work being that stanozolol would , I would think, be systemic in nature.. but it is interesting it improved outcomes
I honestly didn’t expect to find anything when I searched, certainly not into the joints. But as you said was surprised that it improved the outcome.

Hopefully @pickapeck shares his info as I’m sure there’s something out there regarding it.

@homonunculus may want to weigh in as well.

Yes! Great find. I'm quoting it below:

Winstrol increases production of C1 inhibitor, which acts on renin - angiotensin pathway. It was used for this reason on hereditary angioedema. What it does is allow better partitioning of fluids into the body compartments for these people. They have low or mutant C1 inhibitor. So in them it is a godsend. For us, especially the older of us with worn this and thats, it's painful. So it does impact the senovium, the fluid in the joints. You can look it up. C1 inhibitor is the culprit. That's also responsible for the characteristic winstrol look.

FANTASTIC VIDEO as everyone has said. Really thinking about this:

200 testosterone + 200 deca + 200 anavar call it the Dr. Scott Stack and combine it with "Fortitude Training Cub Scout Edition"..............going to be epic! @homonunculus

Dr. Scott I am kidding of course and will not call this by your name as I KNOW you were NOT suggesting anything of the sorts.

A study in horses used intra-articular injections and showed that the drug passes rapidly into the systemic circulation quickly leaving the injection site.

Makes tendons bigger but less elastic. That's why winny+heavy weights+ shitty form is the perfect recipe for injuries.
More collagen fibers but irregular disposition.

That main study is very flawed but this is still a fantastic video. Does this mean everyone on here is going to start using nandrolone again :D I have always thought Nandrolone was a better muscle builder than testosterone. Although there are 1001 variables that would affect things so it's not as simple as x is better than y. As the video highlighted everyone responds differently and many factors contribute to the effectiveness of each drug. On certain drugs you feel great and get minimal side effects so overall they are a better long term option.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws