over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Scott Stevenson On Are All Steroids Equally Anabolic

I can say for sure it didn't make mine feel worse. I just finished two vials of winstrol suspension from YourMuscleShop and IsoVet and had no joint issues.
I never had issues either through my 30's with it. It seems to effect users differently, especially if they have pre-existing injuries or stress to certain areas. My elbows and shoulders are really bad now, so i'm not sure how i'd respond at this point....but I may add some in this summer or early fall depending on my status at that time.

Some guys (their reports) I know don't have any issues until they go over 40-60mg/d (varying here, most say 50mg/d), so dosage, like age and wear-and-tear will probably all factor in at some point, or together.

In my 20's, I went up to 100mg/d for about a month and had no issues. It also didn't effect my digestion at the time like other orals would. I don't think i've used it since my late 30's now that I think about it...maybe early 40's.

That main study is very flawed but this is still a fantastic video. Does this mean everyone on here is going to start using nandrolone again :D I have always thought Nandrolone was a better muscle builder than testosterone. Although there are 1001 variables that would affect things so it's not as simple as x is better than y. As the video highlighted everyone responds differently and many factors contribute to the effectiveness of each drug. On certain drugs you feel great and get minimal side effects so overall they are a better long term option.

I gain much more 'size' on nandrolone (NPP is all I use now), than I do test. I respond well to both, but NPP hits me pretty hard even at lower doses. which I like because it decreases the sides from higher doses.

A study in horses used intra-articular injections and showed that the drug passes rapidly into the systemic circulation quickly leaving the injection site.
Yeah.. but I have to wonder if it were the actual compound done intra or was it just winny that was absorb systemic that did the trick.. it would seem to me.. just me.. that the compound done intra was not needed ...

Something Dr. Stevenson said that I have mentioned here a few times before is that it’s hard to tell what is a better muscle builder since whichever one you use first will likely yield the best gains. So whether your first cycle is test only, nandrolone only, tren only, etc will likely yield the best gains, and whichever you decide to use second won’t be as effective since you already put on the most muscle you’ll put on from the first cycle.

I usually eat Granny Smith, Sometimes forget to take the sticker off

Is that some where in Texas?
We have bois d'arc trees all over Texas. The fruit they grow is actually a kind of orange but we call them horse apples because horses will eat them right off the tree.

Osage%20Orange%20Fruit%20on%20Tree%202021%201.jpg

Always
I usually eat Granny Smith, Sometimes forget to take the sticker off

Is that some where in Texas?
Always assumed everyone ate the entire apple core included? Same with kiwi, skin and sticker down the hatch. Bananna, pineapple, now that's different lol

We have bois d'arc trees all over Texas. The fruit they grow is actually a kind of orange but we call them horse apples because horses will eat them right off the tree.

Osage%20Orange%20Fruit%20on%20Tree%202021%201.jpg
The wood has a very high BTU rating in those thorny ass tress. I've known a few people that put too much hedge in their potbelly stoves that ended up nearly catching their house on fire.

Every Drug anyone has ever taken as a list of potential sides, some people get them and some don't. Some sides are more likely then others. Everyone knows this and agrees with it. For some reason people start taking steroids and they are fine, notice no real side effects from them. So we get on the board people who think those sides attributed to that drug are not real. Like they can't possibly be real as they took the drug and didn't get that side. This is bewildering to me.

While that video was great and was worth the watch it did not tell me anything I didn't know. Obviously the law of diminishing returns applies to everything in bodybuilding. I would not get my dosing info from a ten day study on rats personally. Though I would love to hear more what he has to say for sure.

Yeah.. but I have to wonder if it were the actual compound done intra or was it just winny that was absorb systemic that did the trick.. it would seem to me.. just me.. that the compound done intra was not needed ...
That's what the study I'm referring to seems to suggest indeed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear