over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pudzianowski Diet Real or Lies?

whatever you wanna believe man. If you really think you will look better eating grass fed and organic foods, that's your prerogative

Firstly-im not a huge organic consumer. I think that alot of the things you buy in the mart are labeled "organic" with no way of knowing what they are exactly. I do think that buying fresh produce and proteins whenever possible at locally sourced farms and such is certainly a great idea.

Secondly-I dont think that eating grass fed will necessarily make you "look better" but what it will do is improve your health. If you are running AAS or not- grass fed products are benficial for your blood profiles. There are dozens of threads on here-mostly started by Mountaindog that will help you understand the benefits of this type of diet. Im not saying you should try this type of diet and you are entitled to your opinion, however you shouldnt "shake your head when you hear about grass fed products". They have their place and the people who choose to eat this way shouldnt be judged by you.

Lastly you had said in one your posts that eating grass fed is a short cut. Im not sure what you meant by that. Eating this way is no short cut to anything but a decision by an individual to make a healthy lifestyle change thru their diet.

Like i said earlier we are both entitled to our opinions-but we should reserve judgement for ourselves not others.

This is a very interesting debate but i think a couple people have touched on the answer already.

Eating raw/organic/cage free/grass fed IS THE BEST THING FOR ONE'S HEALTH. It is proven to keep your body healthier and improve quality of life! I don't think anyone is debating that.

BUT...people want to debate whether eating that vs. grain fed and "regular" grains and meats will make you look better.

I honestly don't think it will make or break your physique BUT i think it will help in the long run. I would rather look GREAT AND BE HEALTHY than look GREAT and MY HEALTH GREATLY SUFFER

We keep talking about health, in bodybuilding in my honest opinion it makes NO difference. There is nothing healthy about being 250+ pounds, period.

Now in regards to the health benefits, thats what we get blood work done for. All of those issues we can easily rectify with cheap and EFFECTIVE supplementation (cholestrol, liver, etc). There is no real reason in my honest opinion to spend so much extra on food. I already spend 1,200+ a month on groceries, I couldn't imagine paying more especially for some benefit that I can easily get by taking my multi, some fish oil, and other cheap ass supplements.

I think were just looking at it from different perspectives. But theres no reason to insult people. Keep it mature. This isn't bodybuilding.com

If I had a lot of money, I'd love to switch to grass-fed everything, and free-range eggs

So I just eat regular for the most part, and add fish oils in, good vitamins, lots of fruits (blueberries, strawberries, bananas) etc.

With my regular eggs, I take in 3 fish oil caps..

same with steak

So I'm making sure to get my omegas in, and vitamins either way.

Seems like a cheaper alternative. Better than nothing.

We keep talking about health, in bodybuilding in my honest opinion it makes NO difference. There is nothing healthy about being 250+ pounds, period.

Now in regards to the health benefits, thats what we get blood work done for. All of those issues we can easily rectify with cheap and EFFECTIVE supplementation (cholestrol, liver, etc). There is no real reason in my honest opinion to spend so much extra on food. I already spend 1,200+ a month on groceries, I couldn't imagine paying more especially for some benefit that I can easily get by taking my multi, some fish oil, and other cheap ass supplements.

I think were just looking at it from different perspectives. But theres no reason to insult people. Keep it mature. This isn't bodybuilding.com

My thoughts exactly! I calculated what it would cost me per month to eat a Mountain Dog type diet and even eliminating all supps it would run me atleast 30%-40% more per month, eating the same amount of calories & protein daily. And that's buying all my meat in bulk!!! With the prices of groceries going up every week this would leave me broke after a few months! It's cheaper for me to buy the regular foods & supplement my diet with all the ancillaries to maintain my chol/lipids, liver enzymes etc. etc.

Eating chocolate all day long will eventually lead to diabettes.
He may be able to get away with it now but eventually thats going to catch up with him.

Take Mike Matzerzono(fuck I cant remeber how to spell his name)
Yeah, he boasted he could eat anything he wanted.
And what happened to him? He almost died, and he is one of the first ones to say that alot of his health problems came from his reckless diet.

If your a professional BB and your looking for an edge, then you eat grassfed beef. If the next guy is doing it then so are you.

The benefits of grassfed beef over convential beef may be yet still completely unknown.
But I would bet my money that the long term benefits on heart health of grassfed is superior to reg beef.

Obviously grass fed beef is superior... most of us have read up on it and know all the reasons why it is. Organic in general isn't much different to regular. But of course having grass fed meats, free range eggs etc etc is much better for you. I like nice food... the good stuff tastes nicer too. If I have the money I get the best of most things. But day to day it just isn't possible for me at the moment. I would rather get alot of good quality rump steak at a cheap price than get half the amount of it's grassfed alternative.

For most people with their many commitments and financial limitations it just isn't worth it to go completely down that route. Eating regular meats compared to others won't have a noticable effect on your physique imo. You see clips of the best bber's on the planet shopping... you know what most buy and it isn't grass fed beef etc. Like I said I think it is much better but for the cost of it I understand why people don't go down that route. Their physiques are not effected and if anything they are better cos they can get lots of decent food and supplements due to the cheaper costs.

To say his ignorance is mind numbing is over the top imo. He is right. He is not saying it isn't better. Or that it isn't healthier. But in regards to your physique your gonna see little difference swopping over. By the way I am not saying eating the mountaindog style won't improve most physiques cos I am sure most know it will and that has been proven in may threads on here. But that is a whole styler of eating and n ot just one item.

I am not surprised he ate that way. Sure it is bad for you. But for a strongman eating like that can be effective... obviously he proves it. Although sounds like he went alittle overboard with the chocolate.

Firstly-im not a huge organic consumer. I think that alot of the things you buy in the mart are labeled "organic" with no way of knowing what they are exactly. I do think that buying fresh produce and proteins whenever possible at locally sourced farms and such is certainly a great idea.

Secondly-I dont think that eating grass fed will necessarily make you "look better" but what it will do is improve your health. If you are running AAS or not- grass fed products are benficial for your blood profiles. There are dozens of threads on here-mostly started by Mountaindog that will help you understand the benefits of this type of diet. Im not saying you should try this type of diet and you are entitled to your opinion, however you shouldnt "shake your head when you hear about grass fed products". They have their place and the people who choose to eat this way shouldnt be judged by you.

Lastly you had said in one your posts that eating grass fed is a short cut. Im not sure what you meant by that. Eating this way is no short cut to anything but a decision by an individual to make a healthy lifestyle change thru their diet.

Like i said earlier we are both entitled to our opinions-but we should reserve judgement for ourselves not others.

I wasn't arguing the health aspect, I was arguing that I don't think it makes a difference in one's physique. Look, I know grass fed foods are superior overall, but it just doesn't seem worth the extra cost to me. I live in new york city where groceries are almost 1 1/2 more expensive than most other states, so I need to be conservative as it is

As far as the short cut comment goes, it was in reference to grass fed foods not improving your physique at a faster rate than regular supermarket meat. That's all I meant by it

And besides, nothing we do is healthy when it comes to AAS. The quote below is exactly the same argument I have, so I won't bother posting it again in my own words

this

I'm liking this alphamaledawg guy, straight, direct and no bullshit. Keep doing your thing man!

Pudzianowski is a genetic super elite. He is more genetically elite than any bodbuilder ever, he is a super elite athlete who could probably be the best at nearly any sport he dedicated himself to. If he grew up in the USA and played football as a child he would probably be one of the best. TO get the amount of calories needed for his level of mass and to fuel his mental workouts he needs huge amounts of calories. It would not be possible to get such calories all from clean food, it would take too long and be too boring. He needs fat and tons of carbs for what he does. He has listened to his body throughout the years and has found what it takes for him to acheive what he has achieved. He probably never really cared what people said in a bodybuilding magazine or on an internet forum. It isnt really healthy to be a worlds strongest man anyway, I doubt he cared much about health, just about being the strongest and best.

I bought an eight pack of nutty buddies at the grocer last night. I ate half last night and the other half for breakfast. My abs are not cut, but visible. This time last year, I was eating pure shit for breakfast daily and had veins visible in my lower abs. I would have half of a blueberry pie for breakfast one and finish it the next. This was the entire March and April and I stayed cut. I would just watch the diet after five pm. I was using test at the time and that seems to keep me lean. The bigger, and more fattening, that my breakfast got, the better I looked.

I bought an eight pack of nutty buddies at the grocer last night. I ate half last night and the other half for breakfast. My abs are not cut, but visible. This time last year, I was eating pure shit for breakfast daily and had veins visible in my lower abs. I would have half of a blueberry pie for breakfast one and finish it the next. This was the entire March and April and I stayed cut. I would just watch the diet after five pm. I was using test at the time and that seems to keep me lean. The bigger, and more fattening, that my breakfast got, the better I looked.

It really gets down to the individual. Several factors, obviously one being LBM, others are for instance how your body handles various macros. Some people do VERY well on high fat diets, I am not one of them!

i have to agree that the organic/grass fed stuff has health benefits. but as far as physique i dont believe it makes one difference and i have tried both. i actually make my best gains and look the leanest when i cut out all the fish oils, oils, etc and eat only some almonds as my fat source. poor omega 6-3 ratio i know, but my poor omega 6-3 ratio made zero difference in my physique and i looked much better once i cut out all the extra fats they didnt really make me grow at all. could be other factors i,,,,but all that stuff always made me fat and now im pretty lean.

i have to agree that the organic/grass fed stuff has health benefits. but as far as physique i dont believe it makes one difference and i have tried both. i actually make my best gains and look the leanest when i cut out all the fish oils, oils, etc and eat only some almonds as my fat source. poor omega 6-3 ratio i know, but my poor omega 6-3 ratio made zero difference in my physique and i looked much better once i cut out all the extra fats they didnt really make me grow at all. could be other factors i,,,,but all that stuff always made me fat and now im pretty lean.

I agree with this and what PMCChris mentioned, although I believe having some ETA's are important.

I was always caught up in only consuming carbs around my workout time and then protein/fat meals the rest of the time.

Well, I decided to try just protein/carb meals and only consume my fats in the las meal of the day. My strength is up in the gym, my muscles are more filled, and most importantly, I lost my bloated stomach that I would get when eating fats! Carbs, I never get a big distended waistline with them like I did with the fats. Also, carbs satiate me more as well. When I was eating protein/fat, I had a piece of meat with either nuts or oil. Let me tell you, I was hungry again almost immediately.

But really, the point is you have to find what works for you.

I remember my first couple years lifting when I made phenomenal gains in the gym. It's because I was always eating carbs and protein, and never really gave a second thought about so many fats. Then you read a bunch of stuff in magazines or on the internet that can just make you over-analyze and it's actually a hindrance to your goals.

I don't have time to go dig up the quote, but Phil Hernon responded to someone asking about putting on muscle with low carbs and his response was, "look at how much carbs the pros are eating and go from there."

I'm liking this alphamaledawg guy, straight, direct and no bullshit. Keep doing your thing man!

X2

as for the organic and grass fed... there's a difference between them... grass fed, yeah it's healthier than grain/corn fed beef... not worth the cost though... organic? are you fucking kidding me? there's no difference health wise... ecologically and environmentally wise, yes, it's better... but health? sorry, no.

but to be honest... consuming 2 lbs of beef a day, whether grass fed or regular... is just plain unhealthy. you're better off eating a big mac.

as for the main topic which is pudz diet... why the hell wouldn't i believe it? everyone around here (big guys) eats like that... hell, i know some people that act all proud about their protein consumption and say "after training i eat a whole bucket of KFC... it's loaded with protein... but i drink milk instead of pepsi cuz pepsi isn't healthy" LOL!!!

X2

but to be honest... consuming 2 lbs of beef a day, whether grass fed or regular... is just plain unhealthy. you're better off eating a big mac.

And that's exactly what Pudz did lol

Attachments

• 1db98ff3000d0d9346b3b75c.jpg
    1db98ff3000d0d9346b3b75c.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 144
I wasn't arguing the health aspect, I was arguing that I don't think it makes a difference in one's physique. Look, I know grass fed foods are superior overall, but it just doesn't seem worth the extra cost to me. I live in new york city where groceries are almost 1 1/2 more expensive than most other states, so I need to be conservative as it is

As far as the short cut comment goes, it was in reference to grass fed foods not improving your physique at a faster rate than regular supermarket meat. That's all I meant by it

And besides, nothing we do is healthy when it comes to AAS. The quote below is exactly the same argument I have, so I won't bother posting it again in my own words

this
Alpha-I understand your point and really wasnt debating the issue of bbrs who eat grass fed will have a superior physique over those who dont. I felt as though you were dismissing the health benefits of a grass fed diet. I now realize that you werent and would like to apologize for saying you were ignorant.

What you're missing here is that apart from his diet his workout schedule and methods were quite unorthodox. He worked out for hours, 6 days a week, 2 times a day. Obviously he didn't believe in overtraining and low volume training, lol. He did endless sets of heavy high rep squats and other heavy exercises and of course training with strongman equipment on top of that.

Of course for 240lbs 5'5'' bodybuilder training 4 times a week for 1 hour plus some cardio that amount of food would make him fat whatever gear he used but Pudzianowski was little bit bigger and his training was much longer and more intense... It's not gear guys.

Alpha-I understand your point and really wasnt debating the issue of bbrs who eat grass fed will have a superior physique over those who dont. I felt as though you were dismissing the health benefits of a grass fed diet. I now realize that you werent and would like to apologize for saying you were ignorant.

it's all good man. respect

What you're missing here is that apart from his diet his workout schedule and methods were quite unorthodox. He worked out for hours, 6 days a week, 2 times a day. Obviously he didn't believe in overtraining and low volume training, lol. He did endless sets of heavy high rep squats and other heavy exercises and of course training with strongman equipment on top of that.

Of course for 240lbs 5'5'' bodybuilder training 4 times a week for 1 hour plus some cardio that amount of food would make him fat whatever gear he used but Pudzianowski was little bit bigger and his training was much longer and more intense... It's not gear guys.

Well mostly not like you said indeed but we all know gear helps ;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear