over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pumped340 Hair Transplant and Hair Fibers

Pumped340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Update, pretty much exactly one year. Can't say I've seen any growth in months now. This is a before and then two currents. I think the right side came out decently, kind of amazing how poorly the left side came out. Looks to me like maybe 50% yield there. If the entire thing was 2500 grafts I feel like his estimate of 1-200 grafts for the touch up will not be enough.

I also do wonder if the fact that I now continuously use fibers on that side will only make it worse by clogging up the pores essentially all day every day while the right side never has fibers in it.

Attachments

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I also had a side that came in much weaker. I am not really sure why that is. Wish I did lol.

grenada

Registered
Same here one side is weaker; tekno. I am almost positive in our case it is due to technician error. On one side it was an experienced tech implanting on the other side it was a newer tech.

I don’t know what vories does, anubis told me he implants his own

Pumped340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Same here one side is weaker; tekno. I am almost positive in our case it is due to technician error. On one side it was an experienced tech implanting on the other side it was a newer tech.

I don’t know what vories does, anubis told me he implants his own
He did all of them on me, yea

Jelet

Registered
had my hair transplant done a few months ago. Im about 4.5 months post FUE. The middle of my hairline is thick But the sides have a lot of gaps. Hoping it really straightens out the next 6 months... I was little upset myself because the technicians were laughing(man technician flirting with the girl technical) whie doing my transplant. Thought it was unprofessional to not be focused...

At what month did you see growth stop Pumped340? I hope these guys didnt fuck me over... but im still 4.5 months.... Just see videos of assholes on youtube slicking their hair back at 4.5 months.... I mean if i comb my hair straight down its a perfect hairline but if i flip it back its obvious i had a hair transplant because hairs are so thin and not much density...

Your left side looks good. Your right side looks like how mine does now at 4.5 months almost. I think i read something that the longer the grafts are out the surivial rate is lower. So maybe they did your left side with the newest grafts while your right side was done with grafts that have been to long.

maybe ill post pics of mine later... at 4.5 months..

Pumped340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
had my hair transplant done a few months ago. Im about 4.5 months post FUE. The middle of my hairline is thick But the sides have a lot of gaps. Hoping it really straightens out the next 6 months... I was little upset myself because the technicians were laughing(man technician flirting with the girl technical) whie doing my transplant. Thought it was unprofessional to not be focused...

At what month did you see growth stop Pumped340? I hope these guys didnt fuck me over... but im still 4.5 months.... Just see videos of assholes on youtube slicking their hair back at 4.5 months.... I mean if i comb my hair straight down its a perfect hairline but if i flip it back its obvious i had a hair transplant because hairs are so thin and not much density...

Your left side looks good. Your right side looks like how mine does now at 4.5 months almost. I think i read something that the longer the grafts are out the surivial rate is lower. So maybe they did your left side with the newest grafts while your right side was done with grafts that have been to long.

maybe ill post pics of mine later... at 4.5 months..
It's actually my right side that's good, left side that's off (pics are reversed). I would say I stopped seeing noticeable improvements around 8 months.

I still haven't scheduled my revision yet...it's been a crazy time for me but I need to book that soon.

Pumped340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
*sigh*

I've been able to avoid noticeable thinning in the crown up to this point but it looks like it's finally creeping up on me. Part of this is how my hair was brushed but yea clearly thinner. Bummer. Going to have to start putting fibers in the back now soon too.

Attachments

FrancisK

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
*sigh*

I've been able to avoid noticeable thinning in the crown up to this point but it looks like it's finally creeping up on me. Part of this is how my hair was brushed but yea clearly thinner. Bummer. Going to have to start putting fibers in the back now soon too.
Bro that’s not noticeable to anyone but you!

Pumped340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well thanks, it's definitely getting more noticeable compared to say a year or two ago but tolerable at this point.

I can't believe how much dandruff I still have, even apparent in the photo. I recently bought this sulfate free dandruff shampoo https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DFRNZRR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 with pyrithione zinc, have used it maybe 4x so far in the last 2 weeks and still use the conditioner each time afterwards but can't say I've noticed much difference. Maybe it takes longer than I expected

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
*sigh*

I don't think you are losing hair on your crown. Everyone typically has a little white at their crown.

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Pump340,

I couldn't tell if you have tried Finasteride or not? If not, it would def keep the hair you have from falling out.....unless you go crazy with the AAS.

Pumped340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Pump340,

I couldn't tell if you have tried Finasteride or not? If not, it would def keep the hair you have from falling out.....unless you go crazy with the AAS.
I have not tried it. I know it would help me a lot but I have other health issues I'm worried about and don't want to deal with the anxiety of adding another drug. Also, I'd like to have kids in the future and don't want it affecting sperm quality (which is speculative). And lastly, I'm going through a tough period in life want now and don't want to take something that risks depression.

grenada

Registered
On a scale of 1-10 how satisfied are you with your results?

Pumped340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
On a scale of 1-10 how satisfied are you with your results?
Right side, 8.
Left side, 2.

Overall, about a 5 which will hopefully be closer to an overall 7-8 after my revision.

If the revision goes as planned, I'm hoping fibers will get me through the next 5 years or so until my next one at which point I might try the guy Anubis recommends in Europe but who knows by then.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Youngrobert1!