over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PUREE MEALS 4 PURE MUSCLE

I may have to give this a try in the offseason as my apptetite usually goes to shit and I have trouble getting in enough calories to grow.

Thanks or the recipe's Painful. They sound gross but Im willing to give it a try. Everyone says I eat extremely fast anyway so it wouldn't be that far of a stretch for me...lol.

Right now my favorite breakfast meal is 8 oz liquid egg whites, 3 TBSP LBA's, 1 scoop whey isolate, 2 packs low sugar oats, 1 TBSP fiber and some ice cubes. The liquid egg whites give me horrid gas but it tasts good.

Not sure this is "exactly" the same but in the offseason trying to get my healthy calories down I would grind up 2 cups of oats into "flour" and then put two cups of Lana's Egg Whites in and a scoop of Isolate.....I would let it sit in the fridge till I got home from training then blend it up and pound it down.....It went down so smooth.....Good way for me to get my healthy cals in.

Negativity to you is common sense to me. I am just trying to point out the craziness in this sport. Maybe this forum is not for you........you seem not to be able to handle criticism from they people that you ask guidance from. First of all, you are fat. You are not lean. You post pictures that we cannot distinguish one way or another what you look like. Your self esteem is wrapped up in how much you weigh and it shows. If that is negative then so be it. I cant save you from the nonsense you put your body through so you can feel like a bodybuilder............but you are getting farther from it the more I read your posts. Try this approach Ironserenity....when you are full and it is late at night, instead of cramming another meal down your throat, GO TO BED. The MISLEADING title is PUREE FOR PURE MUSCLE..........trust me when I tell you that you will be adding more pure fat.

That's fucked up. It seems most people that have been here for a while don't want to say anything when you post shit like this, just because everyone appreciates your experience. That's great, and like IS said we want you here, but you seem to have an ego problem lately. I don't understand how you made the jump from puree meals to calling IS fat. Personal attacks like that are for little kids bro. How old are you? I don't recall you doing shit like this a few years ago when I first joined, what happened to you? You bring a lot to the table Phil, don't waste it with that negativity.

PHAT

HSBulker is not me, Phil
. I can promise you that. Guys, if you have anymore issues over this, you can either PM Phil or I, because this is really looking juvenile. I made my point, Phil made his, whether we completely disagree beyond all life is beside me now... I do think that the 'fat' comments are looking childish and that is why this needs to stop, if I'm fat then people will see it in my pics, they don't need a caption. Appreciate the true criticism though Phil, thats no sarcasm there :)

FAT FOR A BODYBUILDER.....YOU KNOW THE CONTEXT IN WHICH WE USE IT HERE, PLEASE DO NOT HAVE A PITTY PARTY OVER THIS.

FAT FOR A BODYBUILDER.....YOU KNOW THE CONTEXT IN WHICH WE USE IT HERE, PLEASE DO NOT HAVE A PITTY PARTY OVER THIS.

Yes Mr. Hernon, No pity party happening here, I'm going to the gym. Have a blessed day :D

And in regards to the pureed meals for those interested-
One thing that I have discovered is when using diet soda, you might want to make it thicker and less volume because it may not seem like it, but the carbonation is still there, and if you are unfortunate enough, you'll experience a burp that will change your damn life! Everyone has to experiment with what works for them, Right now, the only thing that goes in there is one chicken breast and a small handful of broccoli, comes out to something like 300 calories, then I supplement the fish oil seperately on many occasions. In my eyes, its not the amount of food I can get down, but the quality of the food I can get down. Just play around and see what works for you, if you get fat, then definitely need to alter something!!

Last edited:
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yes Mr. Hernon, No pity party happening here, I'm going to the gym. Have a blessed day :D

And in regards to the pureed meals for those interested-
One thing that I have discovered is when using diet soda, you might want to make it thicker and less volume because it may not seem like it, but the carbonation is still there, and if you are unfortunate enough, you'll experience a burp that will change your damn life! Everyone has to experiment with what works for them, Right now, the only thing that goes in there is one chicken breast and a small handful of broccoli, comes out to something like 300 calories, then I supplement the fish oil seperately on many occasions. In my eyes, its not the amount of food I can get down, but the quality of the food I can get down. Just play around and see what works for you, if you get fat, then definitely need to alter something!!

A BLESSED DAY IT IS THEN!

now phil, phil, phil, you cannot save the world bro. I mean honestly who the fuck are you to tell someone anything, shit, lets see??? you turned pro when bodybuilding was probably at the hight of its gene pool, and at what 5'7? you carried about as much muscle as ive ever seen on a man that height, I mean common man how in the hell are YOU going to tell someone whats right or wrong, or what a bodybuilder is suppose to look like??? :D :D :D YEA JUST WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU OLD MAN :D :D :D

all jokes aside im glad your back to posting your thoughts again,,, sure its going to piss a lot of people off, but there will be guys like me when i first came to the board that are able to read between the lines and soak in the knowledge bro,, honestly I owe you a tremendous amount man, I have learned so much not just about bodybuilding but about life and how to properly balance the two... THANK YOU PHIL HERNON!

Hmmm.....this thread went in a bunch of directions lol. I think alot of great points were made by both sides....but i have to throw in my 2 cents

If you are dieting correctly, WHY would you puree your meals? If you are dieting correctly...your metabolism is going 100mph and you are probably starving all day no matter what you eat. I know i ENJOY the few meals i get, as bland as they are...those little bland meals taste GOOD AS FUCK when i get them. I look forward to them!

If you arent starving all day, i would certainly question your diet....i have NEVER met a bodybuilder getting lean who isnt always at least a little hungry. Puree your meals? No appetite? Sounds like a crappy diet to me honestly....

Then, as Phil said...there is a time and place for these. There is no excuse for having to puree a meal for breakfast or post workout, when you SHOULD be starving...even if you are bulking. Maybe a few meals here and there in between could be blended up to get them down....but I just dont see this as being all that effective. Again i gotta quote Phil....if this was one of the more effective ways...wouldnt alot more bodybuilders be doing it? It certainly is no secret! Its been done for years. Vander came on here with his tunapple shake years ago....people tried it...it died out fast.

Another reason why Phil probably chimed in was to add in his 2 cents and experience (ya know he had a tiny tid bit of success and knowledge from his 1 or 2 years in the field).....anybody can read a post about how to do something, but if people actually have outlook, insight, and experience into it.....by all means they SHOULD post that up too so people dont blindly follow something that others have already experienced. I know i would want to know how its worked for others before i try it!

Are you saying the food in liquid form will cause more acid problems later in life? Or are you just saying that TONS of food causes this?

yes those foods are not meant to be taken like that , if you want to take foods in liquid form there some great foods that are fine to do it like that, raw milk and raw eggs(mostly yolks, not to many raw whites)

Last edited:
if your talking about quality foods why are you drinking diet sodas or sodas of any type, that stuff is horseshit. these meals also talk crystal light, another completely shit substance. i would stay the hell away from those

Last edited:
just wanted to say everything phil said in this thread is correct, i would not do this

Reading this whole thread I wish more of the younger crowd would sit back and take a minute and think that there are people that have been there and done that.

Just like in life when we are young the last thing we want to do is listen to our parents. Come on our parents don't know shit, they are old and past there prime. As we get older most of us come to realize man I wish I just wish I knew what I know now or listened to my parents in the first place.

Phil is like the parent who KNOWS what he is talking about. Now I do disagree every once in awhile with what he says when it comes to training and nutrition but his general attitude and approach to this game is rock solid.

Its really up to the young guys to balance their balls out go for it attitude with a realistic and acceptable approach. Phil knows that this is a sport with very little reward has a lot of downsides and HEALTH should be the number one goal on everyones mind.

Like a couple on individuals on this thread I have a very small appetite especially in the morning. Come night time I don't have trouble and at one point the vast majority of my food intake came before bed. Guess what, Acid Reflux!!!! It took me several courses of Protonix and a long time to help correct it. In addition this is around the same time I started developing IBS. JUST LOOK AT ALL THE CHEMICALS YOU ARE PUTTING IN YOUR BODY AT ONE TIME!

Please take a step back and remember in 20 years even if you do turn pro all you will have is your health and family!!!!

Well, clearly I should never be away from my computer for more than a day!

Many points of view have been stated. I just believe that pureeing meals is one of many tools that one should have in his tool box. And keep in mind, pureeing a meal is merely allowing ur blender to do the mastication of ur food for u. This aspect of pureeing allows one to get in a meal when either time and/or appetite will not allow. Now, what kind of food in what quantity at what time of day is all up to the individual, his needs and his health limitations. Bon Appetite!

THis thread went in a lot of directions all right.

Phil, yuor so-called "honesty" is unnecessarily confrontational and unproductive. It's not the first time. I've edited out some of this, and don't want to have to do more.

Some of yuo other guys got sucked into this as well.

Yuo guys want to debate ideas - great. When it starts getting into personal attacks and challenges, then it stops. Anymore off-track crap and this thread gets locked down.

Dad

THis thread went in a lot of directions all right.

Phil, yuor so-called "honesty" is unnecessarily confrontational and unproductive. It's not the first time. I've edited out some of this, and don't want to have to do more.

Some of yuo other guys got sucked into this as well.

Yuo guys want to debate ideas - great. When it starts getting into personal attacks and challenges, then it stops. Anymore off-track crap and this thread gets locked down.

You need to read all of my posts. You feel that I am confrontational but I do not. This has been my writing style now for years and many that know me on here and in person take no offense to it. I am busy with rentals properties, supplement sales, training, and the gym. I do the best I can to keep this site interesting and grow ( quality) member numbers. I do not have a whole lot of time to post but when I do it is short and as sweet as possible. If you have a problem with me why cant you PM me instead of trying to to reprimand me in public? If there was a problem with my approach why not warn me in PM first?

I agree with Phil here. Some of these youngs guys here are still immature and obsessed. Thing is we all have been there. But most of us have woken up, and are just trying to help these young ones to wake up too.

It is NOT healthy to be so obsessed with one thing in life that everything else suffers. Point in case IronSerenity and Bladen in this thread. There is no difference between junkies and them. Hopefully one day they will wake up and they won't be yet another 40+ year old that still wears gym clothes everywhere in public (because he is a 'bodybuilder'), still is on unemployment as they are living the bodybuilding 'life'.

I agree with Phil here. Some of these youngs guys here are still immature and obsessed. Thing is we all have been there. But most of us have woken up, and are just trying to help these youngs one to wake up too.

It is NOT healthy to be so obsessed with one thing in life that everything else suffers. Point in case IronSerenity and Bladen in this thread. There is no difference between junkies and them. Hopefully one day they will wake up and they won't be yet another 40+ year old that still wears gym clothes everywhere in public (because he is a 'bodybuilder'), still is on unemployment as they are living the bodybuilding 'life'.

I re-read this.... And though I realize that you are the boss here, I have to explain something that you most clearly overlooked.

I am not going to school full time and going through the police academy to be on unemployment and obsessed with bodybuilding. The fact that I can even find the time and energy to put focus into my body is commendable at the least.I haven't even called myself a bodybuilder but once or twice on here. I build my body sure, but I don't even compete, it is others that make supportive comments that I might go pro or what not, NOT ME!
That is a complete and udder lie, and I have made it very clear before that this is merely something I enjoy, my family comes first! Then my career. Then, maybe bodybuilding. I have my ducks in a row.
I am not a junkie, a junkie for some happiness maybe, but not a 'junkie.'
That was uncalled for 100%, this NEEDS TO STOP NOW! GO ENJOY YOUR EASTER WITH YOUR FAMILIES THAT YOU AHVE, PLEASE!

Last edited:
I re-read this.... And though I realize that you are the boss here, I have to explain something that you most clearly overlooked.

I am not going to school full time and going through the police academy to be on unemployment and obsessed with bodybuilding. I haven't even called myself a bodybuilder but once or twice on here. I build my body sure, but I don't even compete, it is others that make supportive comments that I might go pro or what not, NOT ME!
That is a complete and udder lie, and I have made it very clear before that this is merely something I enjoy, my family comes first! Then my career. Then, maybe bodybuilding. I have my ducks in a row.
I am not a junkie, a junkie for some happiness maybe, but not a 'junkie.'
That was uncalled for 100%, this NEEDS TO STOP NOW! GO ENJOY YOUR EASTER WITH YOUR FAMILIES THAT YOU AHVE, PLEASE!

Well, as I replied to your pm, this is the first I hear about it. Until now, you certainly gave the impression that all you cared about is bodybuilding and nothing else in your life mattered but that.

You need to read all of my posts. You feel that I am confrontational but I do not. This has been my writing style now for years and many that know me on here and in person take no offense to it. I am busy with rentals properties, supplement sales, training, and the gym. I do the best I can to keep this site interesting and grow ( quality) member numbers. I do not have a whole lot of time to post but when I do it is short and as sweet as possible. If you have a problem with me why cant you PM me instead of trying to to reprimand me in public? If there was a problem with my approach why not warn me in PM first?

I did, in fact, read the posts, and yuo'll notice that the ones of yuors, and others, that were deleted were those that appeared to be more personal in nature.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311