over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Q about timing of slin

iflexit

Newbies
I want to try adding slin to my next stack. Because of my work schedule, I can only train in the evening. Taking insulin after my workout would mean going to bed only a few hours after the injection, and that isn't safe.

I have recently heard that the body is most receptive to insuline after a workout and first thing in the morning.

Here's the question: would taking insulin in the morning (or at any other time of the day other than post workout) be effective? I know it wouldn't be as effective as post workout, but would it have a positive impact at all? Is the timing really that important?

Thanks guys

Ive never done Humalog, but maybe if you didnt sleep for 3hrs after that shot, you may be OK. Just eat alot of complex carbs in the post workout meal. I think if youre using slin, its vital to do the post workout shot.

Post workout is a must with slin. Some people like to take it twice a day, but i never have. If your taking humalog, shoot it 15min before the end of your workout and start drinkin your shake immediatly (10g simple carb per IU). Drink it over a period of 30min. Then do your post workout solid food meal without fat 1-1.5hrs from the time you took the shot(50g pro, 40g complex carb), and dont go to bed til its 4hrs post shot. You should be fine with that. You need a bedtime protein shake ANYWAY if your smart, so id throw in some extra carbs with that to be safe, like 20g. Dont try to be a smartass cuase you feel fine at the moment and go to bed 2hrs post shot or u might just regret it. If you cant follow this, dont do slin its not for u. Not worth risking your life for a few lbs of muscle.

I agree with all of the above, but I would like to add that those who pass out and such with slin are the ones who are trying to limit they're carbs. Slin's for bulking just be sure to get plenty of carbs. complex and simple.

So slin at other time than post-workout isn't recommended.

Thanks for the responses guys.

I agree with TP4U, but if you are first time user, get your workout over before you shoot your slin. If your timing is off or you get distracted you could get in trouble until you get your carb amount dialed in.

And if you are doing evening shots, (which I do) only use Humalog. Iwouldn't try any of the Humulins - lasts too long.

I have also tried shooting slin in the AM, but I was also doing GH and it worked well. Just watch your fat intake when using slin and you shouldn't put on too much fat.

humulin online?

anyone know any online pharmacies I can get some Humulin-r without a script in US? I used to use 50/50 pharmacy but they no longer carry insulin. any dieas?

I thought the Humulins were over the counter? I only use Humalog and that is Rx, but I think you can walk into any us pharmacy and get Humulin, but maybe just the N version.

Snarf said:
I thought the Humulins were over the counter? I only use Humalog and that is Rx, but I think you can walk into any us pharmacy and get Humulin, but maybe just the N version.

It goes by state law. Some states it is OTC some others it is not.

CROWLER

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311