171.3 KB · Views: 2,170
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 1,142
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 907
Hey Big Q,

Whats up ? Havnt talked to you in awhile ... Hows life treating ya ?

As for the pics, your looking very lean and big...Only thing I dont like is your front bi shot doesnt show your lats very well (your back is bigger than that) ...Your rear bi shot looks great, thick back, good detail, width is good... but from the front shot, your lats look like there behind the rest of ya...I think its more of how you did the pose than having weak lats...Try to squeze your lats out more, maybe bring your arms down a touch..Its hard to tell you without being there to position you in the right way...But overall your looking really good...

chris

Hey Chris! Long time no talk! I do read posts, I just havn't posted much for the last year. I totally agree with you on the front double bi pic. I've never done a contest so I've never had a reason to learn how to pose correctly, I just wing it. The next time I snap some shots I'll do what you said and see if they look any better:)

I see Phil is on here right now...Maybe he could describe how to do the front bi shot better than how I wrote it out...

I actully didnt know you havent competed yet ... I suprised you have a big body and could do well in the superheavyweights in most regional level shows...I'd say go for it bro, nothing to lose and everything to gain...Best wishes

chris

Glad you are back

I am glad you are posting again.
I enjoy your posts and I always thought you had an outstanding physique and look. You look big, full, vascular, and lean in your photos. I also think you would do very well as a super heavy.

You look great Quefer! I can tell that you work those calves hard from all the vascularity. It's good to see some shots of you. You look as if your about ready to step on stage, any plans?

I am glad you are posting again.
I enjoy your posts and I always thought you had an outstanding physique and look. You look big, full, vascular, and lean in your photos. I also think you would do very well as a super heavy.

I appreciate that! It's always nice when someone acknowledges your hardwork, if you know what I mean. I may compete one day, but right now I'm just trying to improve slowly but surely.

You look great Quefer! I can tell that you work those calves hard from all the vascularity. It's good to see some shots of you. You look as if your about ready to step on stage, any plans?

I do work the shit outa my calves(once a week). I was thinking about the Elite here in NC in Nov., but I'll probably wait till next year.

Queefer, good to see you around again. You are looking huge and not sacraficing a lean body, well done!

I see Phil is on here right now...Maybe he could describe how to do the front bi shot better than how I wrote it out...

I actully didnt know you havent competed yet ... I suprised you have a big body and could do well in the superheavyweights in most regional level shows...I'd say go for it bro, nothing to lose and everything to gain...Best wishes

chris

Please chime in Phil. I feel that if I improve my front double bi pose, I will have a better shot at my pro card.

Queefer, good to see you around again. You are looking huge and not sacraficing a lean body, well done!

Thanks man. When I saw how good Tflexin was looking(he's my height) it got me really motivated to start hitn it hard again.:p How's your training been coming lately?

Thanks man. When I saw how good Tflexin was looking(he's my height) it got me really motivated to start hitn it hard again.:p How's your training been coming lately?

Good, I am doing a 16 week prep with Alex Azarian, 7 down 9 to go. I am ahead of schedule. I wished I had some of your size.;) I will however, be one of the leanest 50 year olds you will see.

looking big queefer :)

Looking damn massive man! condition is looking really good too...

I've yet to see a pic where you don't seem to be a few weeks away from a show, Queefer... :p ;)

Your physique does the talking...looking great and good pics!

Hey Big Q,

Whats up ? Havnt talked to you in awhile ... Hows life treating ya ?

As for the pics, your looking very lean and big...Only thing I dont like is your front bi shot doesnt show your lats very well (your back is bigger than that) ...Your rear bi shot looks great, thick back, good detail, width is good... but from the front shot, your lats look like there behind the rest of ya...I think its more of how you did the pose than having weak lats...Try to squeze your lats out more, maybe bring your arms down a touch..Its hard to tell you without being there to position you in the right way...But overall your looking really good...

chris

You think this one's any better. I tried to do what you said:)

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 2,467
Hey Alex, thankyou for your positivism. You did the contest prep for a friend of mine and he was reeeeally ripped. I might have to get up with you if I ever do a contest:)

Phidias- Thankyou. As always, you have something nice to say:p Oh, and the only reason I'm always in decent shape is because I won't let anyone take pics of me when I'm obese:eek:

Thankyou for the kind words Lenny and Michelin:D

You think this one's any better. I tried to do what you said:)

Yeah, that looks much better...What are you doing for your arms ? They look a tad behind compared to your torso area (Chest/Back) ...

chris

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear