over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about frequency

TurboNikko

Registered
I have a question about how often to watch the dvd. Lets say for example test e dvd is 250mg/ml and I am going to watch about 750 or 1000mg a week. Would it be better to watch all 1000 at once at the beginning of the week or would it be better to spread them out like 500 or 250 at a time? Or would it really not make a difference either way? I would assume spreading them out would make most sense and that's the way I've always done it but I just wanted to get opinions for some of you gurus who are much more experienced.

Also the same question applies to other dvds like deca and eq. Thanks in advance and don't make too much fun of me. I am sort of newer to the whole scene.

REALLY???!!!!!!

:confused:

REALLY???!!!!!!

:confused:

Like I said bro, I'm new to this. I heard some people talking about it and it got me questioning the way I do it. So I figured I'd ask people that are much more knowledgeable than some toolbag at the gym that probably doesn't know what he's talking about anyway. If I'm out of line by asking I apologize. Only way to learn is to ask.

Some good reading and learning available through the site. Just search and read. it could take you years to accumulate the knowledge, but, it will be worth it.
As far as your question, easy to find. whole threads with 100's of responses.
-c

if AAS is legal in your country then yes break the shots up into biweekly shots atleast. the less volume you shoot at one time the better, plus you will have more stable hormone levels in your blood that way.

if AAS is legal in your country then yes break the shots up into biweekly shots atleast. the less volume you shoot at one time the better, plus you will have more stable hormone levels in your blood that way.

QFT

Exactly what I told this guy a few days ago haha

Thank you.

If your as new as you say you are, you might want to reconsider those doses of 750mg or 1000mg.

A lot easier to start little and work up than to start big and have nowhere else to go...

yea bro. WAY too much test for a first cycle. blast 500mg a week, split into two doses. hell, 300-400 would produce great results as well.

I remember taking 1 sus250 a week and blowing up my first time...ahhh the good ol days!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear