over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about Insulin

How do people use pre workout slin for more then 3 weeks with out feeling hypo at random time thrugh out the day?

Mike said you could get away with not cycling but I certainly can't

For example: yesterday I had not used my humolog 12iu pre workout injection for almost 48 hour, I eat lunch, 200g chicken, 300g rice, 1 banana, 40 mins later am going hypo, dizzy, blurred vision, sweating ete, this has happen 3 times in the last 5 days now, always 40-60mins after food, only been runing 12iu 5 time a week for maybe 3 weeks ish

Any one eles get this?

Iv stoped using it an I'll give it a few weeks before I jump back on

can anyone answer what the best way to implement DNP on insulin days, 250 am 250 pm ?

How do people use pre workout slin for more then 3 weeks with out feeling hypo at random time thrugh out the day?

Mike said you could get away with not cycling but I certainly can't

For example: yesterday I had not used my humolog 12iu pre workout injection for almost 48 hour, I eat lunch, 200g chicken, 300g rice, 1 banana, 40 mins later am going hypo, dizzy, blurred vision, sweating ete, this has happen 3 times in the last 5 days now, always 40-60mins after food, only been runing 12iu 5 time a week for maybe 3 weeks ish

Any one eles get this?

Iv stoped using it an I'll give it a few weeks before I jump back on

It sounds like you're developing a secondary hypoglycemia, possibly due to an overreaction of your body's own insulin production. If it had been 48 hours since you last used humalog, it could be that your body is having a hard time readjusting to not having the humalog to do the job of glucose disposal. So it's over reacting to the glucose levels and causing a crash.

Of course, before I can say anything else i have to ask if you're testing your glucose. I hope you would be willing to buy a glucose monitor and test your blood first thing in the am, after meals and before bed. Until we have numbers to look at, there isn't much to say except speculation.

Are you using any peptides or gh? What is your aas intake right now?

It sounds like you're developing a secondary hypoglycemia, possibly due to an overreaction of your body's own insulin production. If it had been 48 hours since you last used humalog, it could be that your body is having a hard time readjusting to not having the humalog to do the job of glucose disposal. So it's over reacting to the glucose levels and causing a crash.

Of course, before I can say anything else i have to ask if you're testing your glucose. I hope you would be willing to buy a glucose monitor and test your blood first thing in the am, after meals and before bed. Until we have numbers to look at, there isn't much to say except speculation.

Are you using any peptides or gh? What is your aas intake right now?

Hey man, thanks for a reply

I wrote that months ago though and didn't bother with the readings, I will do that next time I run the slin though

It does sound like what you are saying is spot on tbh, I ended up just droping carbs out of my 3 meals in work (meals 2-3-4)an just having them for meal1, pre work out, intra, post work and never had a problem after that, it was meAls 2,3,4 that were messing me up

That's a smart thing to do anyways. With all the carb loading you're doing, you need to counterbalance it with a carb deficit during times when you're not using insulin. Feast then fast. And when I say fast in this instance I'm talking about abstaining from carbs. Sounds like you found a good rhythm.

Still though I'd like to know what was going on with your body. My hunch tells me that the supra physiological levels of insulin you were using was essentially wacking out your insulin sensitivity, which depleted your livers glycogen storage and when you did eat something with carbs, your own insulin spiked and you didn't have any glycogen in your liver to replenish your glucose levels.

You said this would happen 48 hours after your last insulin shot?

Anyhow I highly recommend you get a glucose monitor anyways. If you're messing with slin and/or you're messing with peptides, it's good to know how your body responds.

Slowly over time with this much insulin, and if you're not doing a shit ton of cardio and using gda then your fasting levels will creep up.

Twice a week on your off days test your glucose in the morning first thing. If the number is any more than 100 it's time to lay off and let your sensitivity return. And that's being generous. If you're on gh then that number might vary.

Anyways if you do decide to test it, let us know if you get a repeat of that response and what your glucose levels were.

Im using Mike Arnold's slin protocol, maxing out at 10ius, Karboload and Hydrolyzed whey for my Pro and Carb (plus creatine, beta, arginine, taurine, leucine), and also using Metformin on off days.

Now I know Metformin can cause diarrhea but here is the thing. I am getting 2 or 3 rounds of CRAZY diarrhea on my slin days, NOT my Metformin days, like clockwork after the 2nd or 3rd shake.

I guess it could be the Karboload, but I know thats a quality product and I havent heard anyone else complain about it. My slin was shipped from a pretty "reputable" online Canadian pharmacy and was sent in ice packs.

I feel fine after those 2 or 3 attacks and im not going hypo or anything after, just find it a bit concerning and definitely inconvenient. Im going to drop the Metformin for a few days and see if that ends it.

Im using Mike Arnold's slin protocol, maxing out at 10ius, Karboload and Hydrolyzed whey for my Pro and Carb (plus creatine, beta, arginine, taurine, leucine), and also using Metformin on off days.

Now I know Metformin can cause diarrhea but here is the thing. I am getting 2 or 3 rounds of CRAZY diarrhea on my slin days, NOT my Metformin days, like clockwork after the 2nd or 3rd shake.

I guess it could be the Karboload, but I know thats a quality product and I havent heard anyone else complain about it. My slin was shipped from a pretty "reputable" online Canadian pharmacy and was sent in ice packs.

I feel fine after those 2 or 3 attacks and im not going hypo or anything after, just find it a bit concerning and definitely inconvenient. Im going to drop the Metformin for a few days and see if that ends it.

I see that you are asking about the diarrhea, well I would bet you are getting it from the creatine, try switching brands, I get the same thing so I have been using body tech and have not had any issues thus far . give it a try

I see that you are asking about the diarrhea, well I would bet you are getting it from the creatine, try switching brands, I get the same thing so I have been using body tech and have not had any issues thus far . give it a try

Thanks man, saw you mention that. Creatine is Creapure from TN. Im guessing its like Discohornet said, just too much shit period.

Who has graduated from 15iu? I think I'm ready to move up.. Is anyone running 20-25?

I've added quite a bit of lean mass with 6iu gh 3.5 hours pre +15iu humalog, this protocol is awesome and makes so much sense pre workout.

Last edited:
The best single time is pre-workout, although you need to adhere to specific diet protocols.

Here is a pre-workout insulin protocol, which will kick your ass. Your not going to fnd a pre-workout protocol, which works better. I have tried dozens of different programs in my clients and none of them work as well.

Of course, keep in mind that there are many different ways to run insulin, but if your limiting it to only at workout times, try the following. 10 lbs in 1-2 weeks is common.

Lastly, I will assume you are thoroughy familiar with Insulin and know what signs to look for in the event of hypoglycemia. I am not going to type out all the warning signs or what to do in the event of a hypoglycemic attack. However, the following program is very unlikely to result in any type of serious hypoglycemic event, even in those with extreme inuslin sensitivity. I am also unaware of your bodyweight or dietary needs, so I will write a program which should be suitable for 1st time nsulin users between 200-250 lbs.

30 minutes before workout
Inject 15 IU Humalog
60 grams Vitargo, Karbolyn (or similar).
20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
4.5 grams GPLC.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate
10 grams Glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.
2 grams vitamin C.
500 mg Potassium.

60 minutes later
20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
10 grams Glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes later
20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

Note: You should consume a regular meal within 3-4 hours of beginning this protocol. Also, I don't recomnmend doing it if it has been 5 or more hours since you heve last eaten, as your blood suagr will be pretty low when you start....so try to get in your last meal within 3 to no more than 4 hours before beginning the protocol.

Lastly, since you will be drinking your last shake either at the end of your workout or very close to it (unless you workout for many hours), there is no need to eat a whole food meal assoonas the workout is over. You can wait a good hour after consuming your fina shake before eating a post-workout meal, as your body will already be supplied with all the nutrients it needs to grow.

This program will work very well for you. Give it a shot. 15 IU is a good starting dose of insulin for a pre-wrkout protocol. The amount of carbs and protien provided is more than enough to use up 15 IU of Slin, but if it worries you, somply use 10 IU for your 1st time and then go up to 15 the next time. Your pumps will be through the fuckin' roof and you will quickly gain fullness, size and overall bodyweight. Bottom line: You will feel like you are using AAS for your first time all over again and will look much bigger within just 2 weeks. It will work better if you follow this protocol at least 5 times a week. Guys who train only 3 or 4 days a week don't notice quit as good of results because they're only using Slin 3-4 times per week.

Great post mate. Thanks for this.

^^^I've been loving that protocol! Only difference is I go EOW. I've been finding its helping to increase overall insulin sensitivity

This happened to me as well and ended up being the creatine I was using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best single time is pre-workout, although you need to adhere to specific diet protocols.

Here is a pre-workout insulin protocol, which will kick your ass. Your not going to fnd a pre-workout protocol, which works better. I have tried dozens of different programs in my clients and none of them work as well.

Of course, keep in mind that there are many different ways to run insulin, but if your limiting it to only at workout times, try the following. 10 lbs in 1-2 weeks is common.

Lastly, I will assume you are thoroughy familiar with Insulin and know what signs to look for in the event of hypoglycemia. I am not going to type out all the warning signs or what to do in the event of a hypoglycemic attack. However, the following program is very unlikely to result in any type of serious hypoglycemic event, even in those with extreme inuslin sensitivity. I am also unaware of your bodyweight or dietary needs, so I will write a program which should be suitable for 1st time nsulin users between 200-250 lbs.

30 minutes before workout
Inject 15 IU Humalog
20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
4.5 grams GPLC.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate
10 grams Glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.
2 grams vitamin C.
500 mg Potassium.

60 minutes later
20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
10 grams Glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes later
20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

Note: You should consume a regular meal within 3-4 hours of beginning this protocol. Also, I don't recomnmend doing it if it has been 5 or more hours since you heve last eaten, as your blood suagr will be pretty low when you start....so try to get in your last meal within 3 to no more than 4 hours before beginning the protocol.

Lastly, since you will be drinking your last shake either at the end of your workout or very close to it (unless you workout for many hours), there is no need to eat a whole food meal assoonas the workout is over. You can wait a good hour after consuming your fina shake before eating a post-workout meal, as your body will already be supplied with all the nutrients it needs to grow.

This program will work very well for you. Give it a shot. 15 IU is a good starting dose of insulin for a pre-wrkout protocol. The amount of carbs and protien provided is more than enough to use up 15 IU of Slin, but if it worries you, somply use 10 IU for your 1st time and then go up to 15 the next time. Your pumps will be through the fuckin' roof and you will quickly gain fullness, size and overall bodyweight. Bottom line: You will feel like you are using AAS for your first time all over again and will look much bigger within just 2 weeks. It will work better if you follow this protocol at least 5 times a week. Guys who train only 3 or 4 days a week don't notice quit as good of results because they're only using Slin 3-4 times per week.
Hello with a protocol like this do you continue to use insulin out of training? Use insulin before meals in addition to this protocol thank you

Hello with a protocol like this do you continue to use insulin out of training? Use insulin before meals in addition to this protocol thank you
I run 75 iu humalog and 100 iu lantus 5* week. 15iu pre workout atm
2400mg metformin ED
3iu hgh morning
2iu hgh post

Generally i have 20iu humalog with meals - work ur insulin to fit your current diet, dont eat to fit your insulin or you will get fat.

Je cours 75 UI Humalog et 100 UI Lantus 5* semaine. 15iu pré-entraînement atm
2400 mg de metformine ED
3iu hgh matin
2iu hgh poste

En général, j'ai 20 UI d'humalog avec les repas - travaillez votre insuline pour l'adapter à votre régime actuel, ne mangez pas pour s'adapter à votre insuline ou vous grossirez.

Merci donc à quand le protocole de Mike iThank you so when mike's protocol was made you also have to use fast insulin with meals

Thank you

Merci donc à quand le protocole de Mike iThank you so when mike's protocol was made you also have to use fast insulin with meals

Thank you
You can just do his protocol or add fast acting with other meals for more gains.

Vous pouvez simplement suivre son protocole ou ajouter une action rapide avec d'autres repas pour plus de gains.
Merci beaucoupThank you very much with this protocol you personally use insulin at all your meals?

Merci beaucoupThank you very much with this protocol you personally use insulin at all your meals?
Yes brother.

Upon waking at 6am I do 5iu hgh, 850mg metformin, 10mg zinc

Back to sleep

Wake again 11am (lol) I shoot 100iu lantus and 20iu humalog to have with my breakfast and other meals like shown below:

Breakfast:
125g oats
6g cinnamon
200ml semi skimmed milk
2 weetabix
1 skyr yogurt
(totals 138g carb, 26g sugar, 70g protein, 17g fibre, 41g fat)

Pre workout
15iu humalog
10mg zinc

Intra workout
50g dextrose
5g leucine
50g whey
10g creatine
5g taurine
Bananas and haribo on hand should I feel hypo coming on (usually fine without)

I lift for around 3 hours

Soon as I finish gym:
100mcg IGF1 LR3
100mcg IGF1 DES (50mcg in two lagging muscles)
3 iu HGH

Post workout (atleast 30 mins after hgh & igf):
20iu humalog
10mg zinc
Skyr yogurt (40g protein, 17g carb)
75g whey
20g dextrose
500g pollock (white fish, high in phosphorous and potassium)
300g sweet potato
(Total macros = 176g protein, 106g carb, 52g sugar, 11g fat)

Before bed:

100mcg ghk-cu
2mg TB-500
200mcg Bcp-157
10mg zinc
100mg pro resolving mediators
400mg tocotrienols
20iu humalog
2 pieces of toast
125g oats
Skyr yogurt
20g dextrose
6g cinnamon
50g peanut butter
10 egg whites
20g cheese
20g prymat fried onions
(Total macros = 116 protein, 169.8 carb, 42 sugar, 56.8g fat)

Total macros and calories for the day = 4297 calories, 386 protein, 435 carb, 164 sugar, 102 fat

Now this works for me.

For yourself, id recommend starting with just humalog. First start with your breakfast so you can test your blood glucose levels in response to the dosage and carbs you eat and have sugar on hand if needed.

Once your familiar with your own specific carn needs per 1 iu of humalog begin to have it with each meal and pre workout. Leave the "before bed" humalog dose until you are very very sure about your dosage and carb needs. - you do not want to go hypo while your asleep or it could end up with you in a coma.

Then include lantus in the morning ontop of this (just one injection, start on 30iu, move up when you can)

So yes I have humalog with every meal because I want to create maximum anabolism throughout the day, because logically we grow throughout the 24 hours of a day, not just around workouts.

BTW, if your driving to the gym. Take ur humalog with you and inject in your car once there. Dont drive after taking the shot an risk hypo when driving. Always ensure u got some form of sugar on hand and dont be an idiot an you will be sound brother

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws