over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question in reguards to insulin and bloating

anabolic_hippie

Registered
i will be taking insulin on mon. and wed. three times on these days at around 10 u.i per shot
i will also be taking igf every day
and doing a good cycle of test and deca and whatever
my question is how i can prevent any bloat, i really hate bloat anything i can do to reduce thiswould be great cause i do work and alough everyone at work figures i am on gear i dont like to make it to obvious thanx

What tends to make you retain water? Is it the test or deca? Are you talking bloat as in fat gains from the insulin? Your post is kinda non-descript so it is hard to make a recommendation until you define "bloat".

sorry i will write out my cycle abit better
800mg test prop wk
300mg deca wk
300mg EQ wk
50 mg winstrol tab ED
with the IGF (not sure on what i am going to dose it at yet) the insulin, HCG and clomid at the end. i have never done IGF i have tried abit of insulin but only for a couple weeks.
i have done lots of test cycles with other anabolics
i am hoping to keep my water rention down, and because i dont know a hell of alot about how insulin is going to react with me, or IGF, i was hoping to get some input. i really dont want a protruding gut. if there is a way around this i would like to hear it, i am hoping to get some input thats all. and what can a guy take to prevent water rention even on a cycle.

you will not be able to run 30iu of insulin on mon and wed if your using igf. igf greatly increases insulin sensitivity. you will only be able to run half your normal dose of insulin because of this. trust me on this one, i about went out in my kitchen from combining the 2 and i only used 5iu of insulin at the time, i was eatting for my life, no fun

hey thanx for the tip i was going to start low dose cause i heard you dont need much insulin when you take IGF and work up but i guess i will keep it low

Using as low as .25mg arimidex eod will keep water retention down for all by the most sensitive users. You will want to go with as low a dose as possible to maximize gains.

Low doses of igf are better than ultra high dose, I have tried every protocol and find lower dose is better. This is one product where more is definitely not better. In using a low dose with low doses of slin you will not run the risk of a bloated gut.

It takes time and large doses to accumulate that type of by-product of abuse. Edge is correct on the use of slin and igf, I was taking 20iu 3 times per day when I started my igf cycle and had to drop my slin to 10iu, half my normal dose.

You will be able to work back up to a larger slin dose but I really don't recommend going over 10iu per inject unless you are an advanced user. Just keep it simple.

with the igf what is a good amount to run and should i run it every day that is what i was planning on doing

Edge

How did you use your slin when running IGF ??

Were they both used on the same day ??

I am about to run my first course of IGF and most of what I am reading is use slin for 4 weeks and then run IGF for 4 weeks.

What are your experences. Thanks.

i was told to do the insulin 2 hours before my igf shot. i have gone as high as 20iu in a single dose when using it by itself. but like i mention'd before 5iu's when stacking with igf about put me out. i was standing in the kitchen leaning on the bar, cold sweat was literally pouring off of me, shaking horribly and was getting bad tunnel vision. i really thought i was gonna pass out, lucky for me we have a 12year old in the house so we have a drawer full of sugary snacks and juices. i honestly must have taken in about 300-400 carbs in the period of about 10 minutes, my stomach was so full nothing else could fit. never again, not worth it, i get great results from igf alone. please becareful if you go this route, have back up sugar with you at all times and let someone close to you know what you are doing incase something goes wrong so they know what to do. insulin will kill you!

edge250 said:
i was told to do the insulin 2 hours before my igf shot. i have gone as high as 20iu in a single dose when using it by itself. but like i mention'd before 5iu's when stacking with igf about put me out. i was standing in the kitchen leaning on the bar, cold sweat was literally pouring off of me, shaking horribly and was getting bad tunnel vision. i really thought i was gonna pass out, lucky for me we have a 12year old in the house so we have a drawer full of sugary snacks and juices. i honestly must have taken in about 300-400 carbs in the period of about 10 minutes, my stomach was so full nothing else could fit. never again, not worth it, i get great results from igf alone. please becareful if you go this route, have back up sugar with you at all times and let someone close to you know what you are doing incase something goes wrong so they know what to do. insulin will kill you!

Thanks Bro. I was thinking of using 15iu slin PWO only and using the IGF EOD all in one go first thing in the morning on my days of GH. I workout after my 3rd meal.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws