advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question regarding HCG reconstitution/Injection volume.

Flex2019

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I posted this question in the Beginner forum but I think I might get more replies here. My question is this: Is there an optimal concentration to reconstitute HCG to? It was suggested to me to add 2.5cc bacteriostatic water to a 5000iu vial of HCG, allowing for .5cc injections, 1000iu each. Having no experience with HCG or subcutaneous injections, my original thought was to use just 1cc of water, allowing for a smaller injection volume (.2cc per 1000iu). Is there a benefit to either of these methods? Will different concentrations affect absorption at all? My gut tells me no but there must be someone with experience that has a better answer.

Last edited:
Anytime I've used hcg with a script it came with 10,000 units of powder and 10 cc's water so cut that in half and that would be 5000 units and 5 cc's water. Each cc would be 1000 units at that concentration. The lesser amount of water you use the harder it is to dose out/see on your insulin syringe. I hope that helps

One last bump in hopes of more input...

First be sure when reconstituting that you slowly inject the BW to run down the sides of the vial and not directly into the powder. DO NOT SHAKE the vial, if there is still some powder in the vial swirl the vial till the remaining powder is dissolved.

Now when reconstituting 5000mcg use 1 cc of BW and if you are injecting 1000 mcg per shot then just draw to the 20 mark on a 1 cc insulin syringe, the math is 500 x 10 = 5000, so you will have 5 total shots of hcg.

Keep things simple as to start thinking of 2.5 mls is only going to confuse you.

i would only use 1 ml of bac water as well, using insulin syringes makes it easy to measure small amounts so no need to over think this imo

First be sure when reconstituting that you slowly inject the BW to run down the sides of the vial and not directly into the powder. DO NOT SHAKE the vial, if there is still some powder in the vial swirl the vial till the remaining powder is dissolved.

Now when reconstituting 5000mcg use 1 cc of BW and if you are injecting 1000 mcg per shot then just draw to the 20 mark on a 1 cc insulin syringe, the math is 500 x 10 = 5000, so you will have 5 total shots of hcg.

Keep things simple as to start thinking of 2.5 mls is only going to confuse you.

Thank you. My original plan was to use 1cc. I just needed somebody to tell me it was the right way to go, as I've found very little info online. There are a lot of people using much lower concentrations/higher volumes and it really doesn't seem necessary to use so much water. Thanks again.

Hate to be difficult here but I VIOLENTLY dissagree with using 1ml/cc for 5000 units of hcg. Its just so much easier to see and withdraw and measure the larger amount of water. There must be a reason why Noveral comes with 10cc water for 10,000 units hcg. Good luck either way bro but I wouldnt re-invent the wheel on this one

Hate to be difficult here but I VIOLENTLY dissagree with using 1ml/cc for 5000 units of hcg. Its just so much easier to see and withdraw and measure the larger amount of water. There must be a reason why Noveral comes with 10cc water for 10,000 units hcg. Good luck either way bro but I wouldnt re-invent the wheel on this one

I do appreciate your take on this-however using 10ml would require buying a sterile vial to mix in, as there's no way an HCG amp will hold that volume. I've read time after time about people mixing their HCG in the amp and preloading pins. I realize that sterile vials are cheap and easy to come by, but in this particular case I see no need for all the extra work, especially considering that it's actually very easy to draw to the 20 mark on the pins I'm using. Thanks though, I do like to hear the different methods people use when doing things.

1000 ius is a big ass injection of HCG but I don't know why you're using it so...

I would add the amount of bac water depending on how big your injections are. Add enough water to get your dose in about a .25ml

That's what I would do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311