over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question regarding lethargy

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay, so I am currently running 100mg Test E and 150mg of Mast E. Just basically keeping it at my TRT dosages. The last week or so I have noticed that I am always tired. I leave the house early for work to miss traffic. So I always pull into a parking lot and take a 20 minute nap or so before I go into the office. Then I find myself wanting a nap in the afternoon.

Also, the "random erections" I used to get are not happening. No morning wood at all. Libido is not as high as it usually is.

I am taking prescription Test, so I know its not bunk at all.

What do you guys suggest to do? Drop the Mast and up the Test? Keep the Mast and just up the Test?

Okay, so I am currently running 100mg Test E and 150mg of Mast E. Just basically keeping it at my TRT dosages. The last week or so I have noticed that I am always tired. I leave the house early for work to miss traffic. So I always pull into a parking lot and take a 20 minute nap or so before I go into the office. Then I find myself wanting a nap in the afternoon.

Also, the "random erections" I used to get are not happening. No morning wood at all. Libido is not as high as it usually is.

I am taking prescription Test, so I know its not bunk at all.

What do you guys suggest to do? Drop the Mast and up the Test? Keep the Mast and just up the Test?

definintly.......drop the mast and up the test.

definintly.......drop the mast and up the test.

I was guessing I had the Test too low. I had been cruising on 100Test E and 100 Tren E and I was fine. But as soon as I switched to the Mast it seemed like everything went down hill.

And if it matters I am doing SQ pins 7 times a week.

yea,imho thats way too low.i could see you getting away with it on tren. i think most trt dosages are from 200-300mg a week. love your pinning frequency....very smart

Thanks. I will up the Test after this week and see if that helps at all.

I was cruising on 140mg Test P, 140mg Tren A. I threw in 30mg Mast P to frontload a bit, and my libido came up the same day.
Maybe it's your mast?

Why does it have to be related to the drugs your taking? Could be a lot of other factors to consider here.
Usually drug induced lethargy happens because your taking a shit pile and the body's rescources are constanly being used for growth and processing of food etc...
How are you eating and sleeping? Stress? etc...these things usually have a lot more to do with lethargy than drug dosages, especially low ones like those, I can see not feeling all jacked up like you would on a good strong dose but lethargy at that level, I dunno, my guess is its something besides that.

I was cruising on 140mg Test P, 140mg Tren A. I threw in 30mg Mast P to frontload a bit, and my libido came up the same day.
Maybe it's your mast?

Is the Mast made wrong, with the BA% content too high?? or are you having a reaction to an ingredient in it, if not the BA, maybe EO?? Loss of libido and lethargy are common when BA is too high, or a user rejects EO, but usually this is accompanied by pain at the IM site?? Something to consider...

Also, what are your estrogen and prolactin levels like?? Do you have current blood work to rule out these two as factors?? Another thought to consider...

The Mast I used is from a sponsor here, and I used it on a blast during the middle of 2012 and it was great.

I do have recent bloodwork and estrogen and prolactin were both fine.

Now I did just recently get over the flu which might have a little to do with it, but I have been like this for about 3 weeks now. Basically since I switched from Tren to Mast.

I would ask your wife or GF if you've been snoring/gasping while your sleeping. If your that tired upon waking and needing to pull over for a nap as well as the need for a nap during the day is usually a sign of OSA.

Everything you've described is indicative of Sleep Apnea.

I would ask your wife or GF if you've been snoring/gasping while your sleeping. If your that tired upon waking and needing to pull over for a nap as well as the need for a nap during the day is usually a sign of OSA.

Yes very much so, I had very bad apnea for about 3 weeks in December and the symptoms were much the same, falling asleep at work, or even while driving.

I would drop the mast completely and keep the test the same but follow Emerics protocol of injecting 50mg eod.

The wife has told me that I snore quite a bit. Plus she has told me that I stop breathing at times during the night. What do you do for sleep apnea?

Hundreds of people die every year from sleep apnea. They snore and quite breathing just like you and never start berthing again. Go to you doc and have him admit you to a sleep study. They will more than likely put you on a cpac breathing machine. Sleep apnea is very serious my man.

The wife has told me that I snore quite a bit. Plus she has told me that I stop breathing at times during the night. What do you do for sleep apnea?

You can get a cpap (sp?)machine I use breathe right strips for immediate relief also a humidifier seems to help me a great deal, but the reality is your bodyweight needs to come down.
When mine was bad I was 282 I had to drop down to 270 for a while and slowly work my bodyweight back up again.
Big jumps in bodyweight (for me) usually really aggravate my apnea.
I feel 10 times better now, also if your really desperate sleeping propped up in a more upright position (like in a recliner) will help somewhat.
In extreme cases surgery is performed on the back of the throat, my friend had it done -his was so bad he still uses a cpap.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume its drug related.
250mg per week of total androgens is plenty to have good libido, I think it is something else. You could just be run down from stress, work, etc. That has happened to me plenty of times, regardless of the drugs I was on.

I would get blood work to check thyroid, cortisol, estrogen, SHBG, etc. You may find your answer there, or as others said it may be sleep related.
Every time without fail, as soon as my bodyweight hits 210, I get apnea. I have dropped below that weight many times whenever I take a break from the lifestyle, and it immediately goes away when I drop to my setpoint of 200-205. I will get back on AAS, hit that 210 mark within a couple weeks, and then I notice myself choking awake in the night, and my wife tells me she hears me snoring and struggling to breathe.

You found the issue, sleep apnea will cause several several hormonal dysfunctions as well as cardiovascular health problems including Stroke.

Do not take Sleep Apnea lightly

It would be best to set an appointment with a Pulmonoligist rather than your Primary Care Physician.

Extent and Health Consequences of Chronic Sleep Loss and Sleep Disorders - Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation - NCBI Bookshelf

**broken link removed**

Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome (OSAS) and Sexual dysfunctions

Edit; I wouldn't be surprised if your Hemoglobin levels are elevated, while your gasping and snoring, your in a state of Hypoxic Hypoxia, in other words your depriving your body of Oxygen, when this occurs, your body senses this and signals your bone marrow to produce more Hemoglobin.

Considered having your Hemoglobin/Hematocrit checked.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so quick to assume its drug related.
250mg per week of total androgens is plenty to have good libido, I think it is something else. You could just be run down from stress, work, etc. That has happened to me plenty of times, regardless of the drugs I was on.

I would get blood work to check thyroid, cortisol, estrogen, SHBG,etc. You may find your answer there, or as others said it may be sleep related.
Every time without fail, as soon as my bodyweight hits 210, I get apnea. I have dropped below that weight many times whenever I take a break from the lifestyle, and it immediately goes away when I drop to my setpoint of 200-205. I will get back on AAS, hit that 210 mark within a couple weeks, and then I notice myself choking awake in the night, and my wife tells me she hears me snoring and struggling to breathe.

Personally I would hold off on this for the time being, the reason I say this is the AAS will alter the hormones as it is, now in the event if he does have OSA, these Hormonal dysfunctions will further be obscured.

My suggestions would be once you have had a sleep study done and you get in compliance with wearing your CPAP/BIPAP(Which ever it may be) and you resume on your normal prescribed testosterone replacement therapy, it would be recommended that you pull several labs to see how your hormonal response is to your sleep therapy.

(This is assuming you have OSA)

Otherwise you may be Treating a dysfunctional hormone from OSA/AAS and it may become a Supraphysiological level abruptly.

Last edited:
Damn you guys have me worried now. I have put on about 15 pounds over the last two months. Been way too busy, (between wife's surgery, traveling for my son's football team, and the holidays, then catching the flu) and the diet and gym has suffered. I know there are no excuses for putting on the weight but it happened.

I will set me an appointment up and get this checked out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear