over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question to all the BIG EATERS

debo22

Registered
i find it really hard to consume more than 3800-4500 calories a day. how do all you big eaters out there eat more without feeling sick and lethargic? are there techniques that can be used to stimulate the appetite allowing one to consume more calories in a single sitting?

i always think of thoes pro eaters and how they train to eat the way they do:eek: ... maybe i can incorperate some of there techniques to eat more.

any advice/ideas??????

are you eating foods that are healthy? i mean 1000 calories from a greasy burger may may you feel crappy where 1000 calories from a lean steak and potatoe wouldn't

i find it really hard to consume more than 3800-4500 calories a day. how do all you big eaters out there eat more without feeling sick and lethargic? are there techniques that can be used to stimulate the appetite allowing one to consume more calories in a single sitting?

i always think of thoes pro eaters and how they train to eat the way they do:eek: ... maybe i can incorperate some of there techniques to eat more.

any advice/ideas??????

You shouldn't be eating more then your body needs. Think of your food as fuel, excess will just be stored for later, that is not what you want. If 4500/day is all you can consume then don't try to go past that. Your goal should be to get your body into a state where it requires more fuel. If your putting your body through hell in the gym, naturally you will be able to consume more calories. You have some control over tweaking your metabolism through food. Most will agree 6-8 small meals is Ideal. If you can manage try to eat every 2 hours. Efficient clean food also will help aide in increasing metabolism. Most of my diets regardless of goal are high in healthy fats, low gi carbs, and lots of fiber.

AAS also assist obviously by making our bodies more anabolic, drugs such as equipoise will really drive your appetite. Injectable B12 and complex works great as well. Synthetek also makes a great product for this called **broken link removed**

I find that following Dantes training protocal of light morning cardio for 30-45 min on an empty stomach (just some BCAA) will increase your appetite throughout the day. It also helps keep you lean while putting down the quality food!

A lot of the big-eaters do a high-calorie protein shake a couple of times or more a day on top of the regular meals.(Dave-palumbo does this with his clients in the off-season).

A lot of the big-eaters do a high-calorie protein shake a couple of times or more a day on top of the regular meals.(Dave-palumbo does this with his clients in the off-season).

Yes this is a good idea. I eat 4-5 whole-food meals and add 3 shakes with 60g protein and 2tbsp. olive oil (extra virgin) so that each tbsp. of oil= 120 calories. 2 Tbsp.= 240 cal + 240 from 60g of protein totals 480 per shake* 3= 1440 extra cals (clean) per day. If I miss a meal during the day, I mix a shake up and set it on the back of the toilet. When I get up to pis, I down a shake without thinking about it. Bear in mind I have an absurdly fast metabo, so I need a lot of kcals to make the growth happen.

Add a spoon of (olive) oil to your shakes and a spoon of maynnaise to your meals. Problem solved.

The first week to two weeks of eating constantly you will feel this way. however, as your metabolism kick up and begins to adapt, the frequent meals become much easier to eat, and you start getting hungry in between. I was eating around 4500-5000cal, 8-9 meals a day, with 2 shakes. That's minimum 6-7 food meals a day. Off-season of course. there are loads of healthy foods you can eat that are clean and keep you interested in eating, it just gets monotonous preparing all that different stuff and you end up eating a lot of the same thing.

MASS shake

2 cups whole milk
4 TBSP Pbutter
60g Whey Protein Chocolate
3 raw eggs
2 bananas
5 oreos
blend that shit up

should be around

1906.3 Calories
138g Protein
167.5 Carbs
92.9 Fat

per shake

2 cups whole milk
4 TBSP Pbutter
3 raw eggs
2 bananas
5 oreos
blend that shit up

should be around

1906.3 Calories
138g Protein
167.5 Carbs
92.9 Fat

per shake

I WOULD PROBABLY CUT THESE INGREDIENTS TO HALF,AT LEAST.

I eat 5-6 whole meals a day currentlly. Which is about 450 grams carbs and 300 grams protien, and 60-70 grams fat from whole foods. Plus add in two protein shakes 1 banana in each and LBA's. Think it ends up being around 5500 calories a day. Not positive on that as im not counting calories currentlly. Just bulking and using the mirror.

2 cups whole milk
4 TBSP Pbutter
3 raw eggs
2 bananas
5 oreos
blend that shit up

should be around

1906.3 Calories
138g Protein
167.5 Carbs
92.9 Fat

per shake

^ Im sure this will move the scale some.... But if you dont wanna be a walking tub of lard then I would try something more practical.

CLEAN MASS SHAKE -

2 scoops of protein = 240 cals 46 protein

1 cup of oats = 300 cals 10 protein ~56 carbs.

2 cups of skim milk = 180 cals 16 grams protein 24 carbs

720 cals 72 grams protein 80 someodd carbs

the guy i got it from is damn lean, i wouldnt touch this shake if i wasnt on AAS. You wont have the super nutrient partitioning needed to consume this lol

thanks bro's some damn good insight!

im adding in 2/800 calorie shakes ( 60 protein/70 carbs/ 14 fat) twice a day and ill see where that gets me. my calories should then be around 5000 or more. im 6' 235 11% wide shoulders need a little more mass.....

damit i just wish i could eat it in whole food:( id like to eat 5 pounds of tiliapia a day for a few weeks and see what happens

Last edited:
nuts high in healthy fats are a good way to add quality cals.

http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/...bout_health_try_the_top_6_healthiest_nuts.htm

they let me increase cals without feeling bloated and sluggish. also very convenient to much on through day

sams club has big jugs of almonds--also bags of powered almond and walnut you can add to shakes or oatmeal

Great post. Nuts are high in calories, contain healthy fats, decent amounts of protein, and are very easy to snack on between meals even if your not hungry.

this might seem alittle over the top for most people but its verry hard for me to put on mass of any kind, on top of high calorie shakes i set an alarm for 3:30 am and get my ass up and eat a prepared meal right out of the fridge. it helped me alot in upping those calories.

any advice/ideas??????

Eat clean. Close to a contest prep diet. The cleaner you eat the more often you will get hungry and the more often you can eat. Its pretty simple.

High protien, moderat fats and moderate carbs ( whole grains, wheat products..etc..) and dont frget yur veggies.

any advice/ideas??????

I use whey shakes in betweem meals for extra calories.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131