over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. RICH

When you bring up the long hours of work, I think of Dwayne Johnson (The Rock). He works like crazy and doesn't seem to sleep very much and is obviously sauced up.
I think he enjoys the majority of what he does, which makes a big difference. Most people I know who work like crazy and have stress age rapidly in the face...I realize he has a leg-up with his ethnic background, but he still looks fairly young and vibrant for his age, so hopefully he's doing well.

Can u post me a link to read this ? Thanks

Didn't take time to search for an actual study but this article mentions it. Its not a really big drop, but its the first drop in over 20 years. If it continues to drop each year then it will be really significant. I think what is most significant is the fact that it didn't go up any. Eventually though we will probably hit an upper threshold where we just cant live any longer. Only time will tell. It will certainly be after all of our lifetimes when something like that happens. Perhaps some increases may come a long time from now, once we develop suitable artificial hearts and other organs.
Note, there is no error with link. I don't know why it says so. Click on it anyways, it works.

https://www.rt.com/usa/369599-us-life-expectancy-drops/

This one looks at kids, 5 years less expectancy. Now to me that is siginifcant.

Children face life span five years shorter than parents - but you can change this

Another good one in a medical journal. Things are changing. Lifespan getting shorter. It certainly is in the bodybuilding community.

MMS: Error

Last edited:
Christ what is going on lately?

Michigan competitor Zanyar Noori just died of a heart attack too

Attachments

• 21192521_10104188116627804_2048504876194069559_n.jpg
    21192521_10104188116627804_2048504876194069559_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 359
Holy shit, what id up with this, what is causing this, too much stress and strain or otger impurities et,....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A guy i work with, well his brothers uncles sisters husbands neighbor had a heart attack last week. He use to lift weights years ago. Crazy!!

It's great to see you posting. The board is not the same without you and Q. I miss Q and still think about him as many things remind me of him. Some of my best times on promuscle were in the banned forum with Q :D I hope you have been well :)

Awww...don't make me cry! Thanks so much for your kind words much Elvia. Q truly loved this board and considered most of you like his 2nd family. I log on here often, just to read Q's old posts. Some of them make me laugh and some of them make me to cry. I'm also now convinced that Q pretty much thought of himself as the board comedian. :)

I've heard about the banned forum, but never had the pleasure of visiting ;) Hopefully you don't spend much time anymore. :D

Good to see you posting Miss Q!
You would sure know better then me so I'm sure he was joking around. Yes if you find the picture post it. Minus the enhanced arms i know Q was rite up there in the 300 # range also.

Hope life is treating you good and that you'll continue to stay around. You still lifting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir, and I now actually remember Q posting something about the whole pre-workout thing, trying to be funny. Not surprising, right?!? Q had just got back from the Olympia and was prepping for a contest at the time, and told told me he felt tiny next to Rich. :eek:

As far as lifting goes, I have completely slacked off and hope to gain some motivation from this board. Thanks for the welcome sir.

nothuman - good to see you as well.

Getting back to the main subject, I feel so much for Rich's family, girlfriend and friends. May he RIP.

Last edited:
Christ what is going on lately?

Michigan competitor Zanyar Noori just died of a heart attack too

This shit is starting to scare even me. I have been extra paranoid about my heart. I pay a lot of attention to how its beating now and its starting to get to me. The fear of my defibrillator going off again really gets to me. It went off about 4 weeks ago again, saved my life though. So far I have been lucky.

Getting back to the main subject, I feel so much for Rich's family, girlfriend and friends. May he RIP.

I hope all of this being in the news has not brought back more pain for you. I would think it might bring back some painful memories of when Q passed. I hope that you and your children are doing well now and happy.

Dante, this is just the beginning, more to come.

Who knows how many nameless ones who don't have any media exposure died. I agree, we haven't even begun to see people died prematurely.

Zanyar was only 32.

Who knows how many nameless ones who don't have any media exposure died. I agree, we haven't even begun to see people died prematurely.

Like Zanyar, who none of us would have even known about if Dante didn't mention it. The more we know, the better the awareness.

Like Zanyar, who none of us would have even known about if Dante didn't mention it. The more we know, the better the awareness.

dude, while im all for awareness n what not at this point its almost like ppl are calling for trouble.

how does this not shock people, is again my hang up.

the lets get a list of the aas using gym goers who have died threads are point less. except all the same ppl chime in with the same shit.

wtf???
it isnt hard.
us collecting it all is just going to make it look worse.

cus nobody here cares enough to make an actual difference. the only way to sort this out is to break whats here form the ground up, have people come out n tell the real truth about steroid/gym/body

no one en mass is going to.

sure we will get the watered down "saleable" approach

aas were "emergency" scheduled. they should be emergency unscheduled and clearly and entirely new system is needed as we can not make what we want fit into what we have.

this is a big issue.
socially world wide fucking big

ppl are gona keep dying from there dumb ideas weather those be aas or bungy jumping.

i want the freedom to do both as i please
:welcome:

dude, while im all for awareness n what not at this point its almost like ppl are calling for trouble.

how does this not shock people, is again my hang up.

the lets get a list of the aas using gym goers who have died threads are point less. except all the same ppl chime in with the same shit.

wtf???

it isnt hard.

us collecting it all is just going to make it look worse.

cus nobody here cares enough to make an actual difference. the only way to sort this out is to break whats here form the ground up, have people come out n tell the real truth about steroid/gym/body

no one en mass is going to.

sure we will get the watered down "saleable" approach

aas were "emergency" scheduled. they should be emergency unscheduled and clearly and entirely new system is needed as we can not make what we want fit into what we have.

this is a big issue.

socially world wide fucking big

ppl are gona keep dying from there dumb ideas weather those be aas or bungy jumping.

i want the freedom to do both as i please

:welcome:

So are you suggesting when an obvious steroid user dies a steroid related death, it shouldn't be mentioned?

These "lists"of people dying from steroids are getting ridiculous!! Now we are posting pictures of amatuer bodybuilders who die? Give me a break!! I know probably 20 people that have had heart attacks that never touched steroids, should i post there pics? No i am not saying steroids are healthy, we are not idiots. At this point i think people are waiting for another guy to add to the "list". Almost like a little game, who can get the name on PM the fastest

Last edited:
These "lists"of people dying from steroids are getting ridiculous!! Now we are posting pictures of amatuer bodybuilders who die? Give me a break!! I know probably 20 people that have had heart attacks that never touched steroids, should i post there pics? No i am not saying steroids are healthy, we are not idiots. At this point i think people are waiting for another guy to add to the "list". Almost like a little game, who can get the name on PM the fastest

Exactly. None of us are in denial. This is what guys think when we reply like this. Steroids will be causing loads of early deaths... especially heart related. But there are 100,000's of bodybuilders in the US so I frankly don't want to know when every single one of them dies. I want to be aware of issues but this is just getting silly. My uncle just had a heart attack but he has never taken aas so I guess I won't add him to the list. I have heard about a few guys dying of heart attacks (no aas) in the 30's-40's in recent years shall I name all of them too. Let's be healthy and promote sensible usage and trainign and diet ahead of drugs but unless it's a famous pro do we really need to fill every thread with people who die who also happen to bodybuild and take aas. Again steroids were the cause but it's just like when there are 5 threads on tren or 5 on metformin we don't need to mention every single detail. Steroids kill :eek:

Probably the others dying with out using steroids, died from other drug abuse.

This shit is starting to scare even me. I have been extra paranoid about my heart. I pay a lot of attention to how its beating now and its starting to get to me. The fear of my defibrillator going off again really gets to me. It went off about 4 weeks ago again, saved my life though. So far I have been lucky.

You have had so many close calls. Thank goodness you are okay.

I hope all of this being in the news has not brought back more pain for you. I would think it might bring back some painful memories of when Q passed. I hope that you and your children are doing well now and happy.

August was a tough month, because Q passed away on Aug 1st and his B-day was Aug 28th. Q would have celebrated his 47th birthday several days ago.

Reading about 2 other big guys in the BB-ing world that passed away the same month as Q, definitely struck a chord with me. It's all so sad.

Q's son is driving now, he's in H.S. and he looks more like Bert everyday.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl