over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raver Article

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
written by raver on ug newsletter 12, good articel with others to follow. Hammers down the importance of calories

I'm sitting here sick as a dog from hell after shooting 1cc of IP Prop with 2cc of vet. B-12 on Wednesday, so I thought I'd take some time to write this up.I see a whole lot of posts, from newbies, to intermediate users, to advanced vets and even monitors (none of the UG monitors of course, we are all omnipotent and know what to expect ;-)) asking about reasonable expectations for a given cycle. There are so many variables to that particular equation that I'm sure I'll miss a few, but in my 7 plus years of juicing, I've discovered a few common rules and variables that can affect the amount, and type, of gains to be expected from a cycle.I'll group these cycles by purpose (Bulking, Gaining Mass with minimum fat, and Cutting). Following the cycles, I'll put up a list of do's and dont's for each, in terms of eating habits, accessory drugs, alcohol use, and the effects these do's and don'ts will have on any given cycle.Our first cycle, is, of course, the classic Bulking Cycle. These cycles normally consist of high doses of Androgenic steroids, i.e., Anadrol-50, Dianabol, any Testosterone Ester, Trenbolone Acetate, Halotestin, or, the much revered and hard as hell to find Oral Turinabol. This base of high Androgenic dosage is usually (but not always) combined with a medium dosage (300-400mg/week) of an Anabolic Steroid, such as Deca Durabolin, Laurabolin, Equipoise, Winstrol Depot, or Primobolan Depot. The idea behind this cycle is to flood the body's steroid receptors with Androgens, which will produce bulk, and adjust the bulk with a bit of hardness (or just some joint lubrication from Deca). The most important things to remember on these Bulking cycles are as follows:1) If you're going to stack 'Drol with Dbol, do the Drol for 4 weeks first, then the Dbol for 4-6 weeks after. Don't combine them.2) For long acting Test esters that take awhile to kick in (Sustanon-250, Testosterone Enanthate, Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Undecanoate), do your shots every 5 days, as opposed to every 7 days. This will provide a nice, constant build up of testosterone in your system once it is de-estrified in your body.3) For the Trenbolone Acetate, if you use it, it depends on your personal preference. I like to use 152mg (2cc) EOD, some people only like 76mg EOD, while others like 76mg daily. Hey, they are your kidneys, find out how they react and adjust accordingly.4) For your Anabolics, use the Deca and / or Primo once a week, and the Winny, EQ, or Laurabolin ED.Remember, especially if you are using 'Drol, or Dbol, you are going to experience a pretty rapid increase in strength, which your tendons may not be very happy about. I know they look dorky, but elbow and knee wraps, as well as a lifting belt, are a must while bulking.FOOD: This one is easy...eat every damn thing in sight. Remember, you are not preparing for a contest, or getting ready to perform at the male strip club (unless you're Ragnar or Piggy or Amer or Big A). Eat a lot of high protein, moderate fat content foods such as lean ground beef, tuna, chicken breasts (grilled and marinated to your taste), hell, even Hamburger Helper and Tuna Helper. Don’t even worry about grabbing 2 Quarter Pounders with cheese (some folks like whoppers, but I’m a McDonald’s fanatic) every other day. When you make your protein shakes, use fruit juice (more calories than milk), add ice cream, flax seed oil, and a dab or 2 of peanut butter. Don’t be ashamed to whip up coffee cups with 20g of protein and 6g of Creatine at work. All in all you want at LEAST 5000 (preferably 6000) calories a day, with 1.5g of protein for each pound of your DESIRED bodyweight, not your current bodyweight. Some other favorites are spaghetti with meat sauce, Naked (skinless) chicken wings from Hooter’s, Oysters (try eating 2 dozen oysters at an oyster bar and watch the waitress drool….), unbreaded Orange Roughy or Cod fillets, and lots and lots and lots of green vegetables, such as spinach, green beans, salad, or, if you’re a sick bastard like me, go to the Korean restaurant and get loads of Kimchi, Seasoned Garlic Shoots, Seasoned (hot) radishes. Visit the Sushi bar whenever you can afford it, and order loads of Tuna, Giant Clam, Eel, Yellowtail, Omelet Nigiri, and anything with loads of Tempura on it.

Ahhhhh…Tempura, I hear you shudder. Fellas, one thing is for goddamn sure…you are NOT going to be able to keep up the intensity in the gym without a significant amount of carbs. I’m not talking about the little Gold’s Gym carb drinks, or your home made Ultimate Orange stack…pure, unadulterated carbs that lsat in the system for a long time.

What can I expect from my Bulking Cycle?

Let’s assume you do EVERYTHING right. You administer the bean correctly, you train like a demon from Hell, you take your Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto, and, hopefully, a multivitamin and Zinc supplement. You sleep 9-10 hours a night, or, 8 hours a night with a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, you hit each muscle group every 6 to 8 days. What’s left? First off, on this cycle as well, Alcohol is a BIG, BIG, no no. No one is saying you can’t hook up with your buddies once or twice a week and have 2-3 (Light) beers, but slamming down a liter of Cuervo Gold once a week is definitely going to hurt you. GHB? God forbid that shit is still around, I’ve heard more horror stories about it than I have about Crack Cocaine. Yes, it’s supposed to release GH, but the amounts it releases are so pitifully small that it’s just not worth it. Sleeping aids? I know that when I’m on Dbol or ‘Drol, I can’t sleep worth a shit, so my accepted solution is a 10mg Valium with a single glass of wine. BOOM, bedtime. As for other psychotropics, fellas, it just doesn’t make sense to add that kind of sense to your system when you are trying to get big and strong. X, Acid, Meth, Coke…forget it, you might as well save your money for a cutting cycle.

So – given the above, here’s a rough cut by level of what can be expected:

Beginner – 18-25 lbs. – the first cycle is always the best, so don’t waste it. Intermediate – 10-18 lbs. – sorry bro, you had your first cycle, and your bod is more used to the juice. Advanced – 6-10 lbs, - At our level, every damn pound or kilo is a real bitch to get, and even harder to maintain.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws