over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

real knowledge

bobbym17

Banned
cmon guys there is alot of repeat and repeat of misinformation ex. eq makes me vascular what the hell does that mean? oh it just happens to make your veins act differently this has been said and resaid seams that once some1 hears this it is gospel and repeated as such. or test c is better than test e and test p doesnt make me as bloated wtf I have recieved good info here and was told and belive test is test along with a good explination about esters. how about not regergitating junk info and stick with straight scoop or I dont know but this is what i have heard

Was there a question there? Is that just a statement? I think the point of a forum is to read unfiltered opinions and experiences of our members.. And make our own now educated decisions from there. Now.. explain to me what "Eq makes you vascular" dont u understand.. lol
DV

I agree with what you write. And yes people should do more researching before posting. But at the same time most of the things will talk about have been posted before on this or other sites so there wouldn't be much need for a forum if some of the same questions weren't repeated at times. Plus it can gain updated opinions without going through old threads and looking through pages and pges of old info.

The main thing imo is posting the questions in the relative forum. If your asking a basic question then ask it in the beginners section etc.

But yes I agree with you.

Hang on just reread your post. Not sure if you understand a few things. You do know why Eq makes you more vascular? I don't agree with telling people how to write etc. People should do what they want and thats what makes this an open forum.

I agree with what you write. And yes people should do more researching before posting. But at the same time most of the things will talk about have been posted before on this or other sites so there wouldn't be much need for a forum if some of the same questions weren't repeated at times. Plus it can gain updated opinions without going through old threads and looking through pages and pges of old info.

The main thing imo is posting the questions in the relative forum. If your asking a basic question then ask it in the beginners section etc.

But yes I agree with you.

Hang on just reread your post. Not sure if you understand a few things. You do know why Eq makes you more vascular? I don't agree with telling people how to write etc. People should do what they want and thats what makes this an open forum.

Exactly!!

or maybe you shouldnt believe what EVERY member posts up

there ARE alot of phoney members here, that fly below the radar

but once they feel like they have some balls, they're usally
swiftly cut down......

just sayin

:cool:

Test is test yes that's true , its the esters that cause differences not the compound itself, bottom line the more stable the blood levels the better, so technically yes prop does offer less bloat and test related sides due to the half life where as a longs esterded test has more of a chance to aromatize.

Well I for one do get more vascular or my veins show more when I use EQ.
I don't know if my veins "behave" differently but I do know my rbc
gos way up to the point of headaches if I let it get out of hand.
So Eq= vascularity in my experiences. Sorry if that is what you call misinformation but I have about 25-27 years of cycling to refer to.
If someones actual experience shows a certain result for them when using
certain compounds why would they give a shit when they hear test is test.
Cool have at it I know how my body responds. Wow I can't believe I just burned 5 minutes on this topic. well it was my 5 mins. T

Test is test yes that's true , its the esters that cause differences not the compound itself, bottom line the more stable the blood levels the better, so technically yes prop does offer less bloat and test related sides due to the half life where as a longs esterded test has more of a chance to aromatize.

Problem with some statements is the bottom line is everyone is different. My friend loves Sust i hate because of the prop. I get the worst break outs on prop compared to any other test. Some people get deca dick some don't, some people get joint pain from winny some don't. Some people get anxiety from EQ you get where i'm going.....

Very true, I also pin prop ed and feel that makes my experience alot better but its theory of course, but the truth remains the more stable the blood levels the less chance of sides I have heard alot of people complain about prop only to find they pin e3d, ,as far as vascularity goes some compounds dry you out making veins easier to see, some crease red blood cell count , possibly even volume

cmon guys there is alot of repeat and repeat of misinformation ex. eq makes me vascular what the hell does that mean? oh it just happens to make your veins act differently this has been said and resaid seams that once some1 hears this it is gospel and repeated as such. or test c is better than test e and test p doesnt make me as bloated wtf I have recieved good info here and was told and belive test is test along with a good explination about esters. how about not regergitating junk info and stick with straight scoop or I dont know but this is what i have heard

You will never be able to stop those that jump in with the "Bro Science" answers. One thing you can do is correct them with the facts, or like Tenny said they will quickly be cut down. Also, as Sodzl pointed out, not everyone reacts the same way to compounds. Everyone's propensity is different. I enjoy hearing the difference in experiences with the same compound.

I like both at the same time.
I use both but at kinda higher doses.

Like anything on the internet, you should take everything with a grain of salt until you either test to prove/disprove someone's statements, or be gullible and believe everything you read.

What works for one member, doesn't mean it's going to work for everyone else on the board. If you haven't figured that out, you're setting yourself up for failure and a rude awakening with reality.

Thank you to all that ahve answered my questions in the past. Many good and qualified people here I feel. My point was some just chime in for what ever reason I understand there is no way to prevent it just beware and wiegh all the answers. peace

in the military it's what we call a "barracks lawyer" it's someone who has answers for everything but they are always either flat out wrong or very misinformed. with that said you must be able to sift through the b.s in an open forum and also check out the info yourself even if you think it's correct, i mean if it's your own health then we should all double check everything we learn imho.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131